01E5CAD1-7220-4AC8-A370-3DFD89590D7D (resized).jpeg
22A69BEB-3D97-4954-8F07-79E62446E219 (resized).jpeg
lucky.gif
20230113_120258_HDR (resized).jpg
20230113_120251_HDR (resized).jpg
FB45FF6D-AC8F-4067-853A-6A806BBAFFB9 (resized).jpeg
6A3710C6-C2B3-44DB-9D40-E3BA7FBB2E21 (resized).jpeg
20230107_141309 (resized).jpg

There are 1,676 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 34.
#351 68 days ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I’ve seen a lot over the years but I’ve never seen this! I arrived home and found a package on the front porch. I thought it was too early for secret Santa but when I looked at the box it said gold belly, and perishable, hmmm. Thought maybe someone sent me a Turkey. So I figured I have to open it because it says perishable right? Upon further inspection I found a note from my secret Santa and much to my surprise it’s A bucket of frozen chicken! My secret Santa tells me and the family to save room for some fried chicken after the turkey! Fat chance they don’t even save room for me on the couch! So I open the container only to find out it’s not fried chicken at all but ice cream dressed to look like fried chicken drum sticks! I do enjoy an occasional KFC but I REALLY love my ice cream! Can’t wait for desert on Thanksgiving!
Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have a little follow up from my secret Santa, sometime last week we received a bunch of packages which of course were for my daughter and wife but when they were opened one was for me from my Secret Santa! They re-boxed it in the chewy box in the picture below and I will report back on Christmas as to its
contents! (Sorry Secret Santa for the time it took to report the arrival of your second package and thanks again) Also, our plans to try our Ice cream chicken drumsticks fell short on Thanksgiving also due to overeating! I will follow up on that soon. (I like to have all the grand kids and
our kids together to sample it at the same time) Also in the picture is a shirt that Robin and staff sent me for posting in the 20-year anniversary thread! Thank You Robin and Crew! This has been a great kick off to the 2023 Christmas season!
Jim

SS (resized).jpg
#352 68 days ago

It happened once, it can happen again. There are some very GENEROUS folks out there. It’s amazing to see.

#353 68 days ago

There has been TWO pinball machines gifted so far.

#354 68 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Reading pinside poolside is quite enjoyable

Doing ANYTHING poolside is quite enjoyable....

#355 68 days ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

lol, never gonna happen again.

Isn’t someone giving you a pinball machine this December?

#356 68 days ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Isn’t someone giving you a pinball machine this December?

Yes. I await my AG pin with much anticipation. I still need to build a throne for it.

#357 68 days ago
Quoted from redman822:

Doing ANYTHING poolside is quite enjoyable....

It would be better with some scenery

#358 68 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I was about to ask wink wink

#359 68 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Ask an you shall receive.

volcano (resized).png
#360 68 days ago

hahaha ...that's funny

#361 68 days ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Ask an you shall receive. [quoted image]

Hahaha, Too funny! Also explains why there's nobody around! But us Canucks always turn a bad situation around, so get those marshmallows out..!

#362 68 days ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I have a little follow up from my secret Santa, sometime last week we received a bunch of packages which of course were for my daughter and wife but when they were opened one was for me from my Secret Santa! They re-boxed it in the chewy box in the picture below and I will report back on Christmas as to its
contents! (Sorry Secret Santa for the time it took to report the arrival of your second package and thanks again) Also, our plans to try our Ice cream chicken drumsticks fell short on Thanksgiving also due to overeating! I will follow up on that soon. (I like to have all the grand kids and
our kids together to sample it at the same time) Also in the picture is a shirt that Robin and staff sent me for posting in the 20-year anniversary thread! Thank You Robin and Crew! This has been a great kick off to the 2023 Christmas season!
Jim[quoted image]

Totally rad shirt!

#363 68 days ago

Ahh yes.. the amazing gift of the new in box pin last year..that was something amazing for the giver and the recipient.... In the rare rare rare case that anyone is gifting a game again and myself or my son sterling is your secret Santa recipient, please send game to project pinball children's hospital charity instead. We are more then fortunate to be able to purchase games!

#364 68 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There has been TWO pinball machines gifted so far.

Just crazy, I might just pass out if a pin showed up.

#365 68 days ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Ahh yes.. the amazing gift of the new in box pin last year..that was something amazing for the giver and the recipient.... In the rare rare rare case that anyone is gifting a game again and myself or my son sterling is your secret Santa recipient, please send game to project pinball children's hospital charity instead. We are more then fortunate to be able to purchase games!

Wish we'd have that in Canada actually; I can see CHEO's or Montreal's Children Hospital (just a couple of examples) with a few pinballs and multicades!

#366 68 days ago

OH NO.......

26 (resized).png
#367 67 days ago

I was the lucky recipient of a game one year and it was an incredible gift. I had a great time going through it, fixing it up and getting it playing awesome. At the time I was looking for a little project over the winter and that game was perfect! It was enjoyed by myself and plenty of my friends for a good 2 years or so and I moved it on to another friend for basically what I had in new parts I put in it. He actually just texted me the other day and mentioned that his family was still enjoying it.

That level of generosity is why I always try and stretch my purse strings as far as they will go for my santee. If I had the means, I'd love to be a game gifter. It was truly a special experience and thank you again for the kind santa that did that for me! An act of kindness that I'll never forget. All that aside, pinside secret santa is just a really special experience all around, and certainly one of my yearly highlights.

I'm looking forward to getting my gifts sent out for this year...soon

PS- I want to apologize for whoever is the unfortunate soul that has me this year. I know I didn't put a good description in

#368 67 days ago

Thank you Secret Santa, I got a sheet of Voodoo Glass! You’re awesome and I’m very grateful!!

1E5570D1-A178-4F47-BC13-1E5721609DFE (resized).jpeg

#369 67 days ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Thank you Secret Santa, I got a sheet of Voodoo Glass! You’re awesome and I’m very grateful!!
[quoted image]

Real nice!!

#370 67 days ago

Super cool gift!

#371 67 days ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

[quoted image]

Very nice!

#372 67 days ago

Wow, that’s amazing!!

#373 67 days ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

[quoted image]

When you get a chance tell us how it is.

#374 67 days ago

all the paper mash

Quoted from Jenniebear:

[quoted image]

snaps! That is awesome!

#375 67 days ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

[quoted image]

Sick!! This stuff is killer!

#376 67 days ago

I'm gonna send my Santee one of my EMs....1 piece at a time over the next year and he will have to reassemble. It will be a fun project that keeps on giving.

#377 67 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I'm gonna send my Santee one of my EMs....1 piece at a time over the next year and he will have to reassemble. It will be a fun project that keeps on giving.

My stomach just cramped at the thought.

#378 67 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Better send quick. Usps rates goin up again Jan 1

#379 67 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

You lose worse on that deal with shipping from Alaska…

#380 67 days ago

All my things are ordered and on the way.

#381 67 days ago

Anyone else buy something for your recipient and once it arrived your like well I need this as well?
Ha just happened to me..

#382 67 days ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Anyone else buy something for your recipient and once it arrived your like well I need this as well?
Ha just happened to me..

The last few years i double the order. If its a shirt, one for them, one for me. Works out great!

#383 67 days ago

I just received a gift from my ss. It's a raffle ticket for a chance to win a Bobby Orr pinball machine from project pinball. Sent the link so I can watch the draw.
To top it off my ss also said they would cover shipping costs if I won.
How cool is that!!!
This is very exciting! Merry Christmas to my secret Santa and all the pinsiders!

#384 67 days ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Ha just happened to me..

Purposely combined an order and bought for myself along with my recipient. I'm excited for both of us!

#385 67 days ago

Purposely combined an order and bought for myself along with my recipient. I'm excited for both of us!

Yup had that happen this year!

#386 67 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

That would be way amazing. My EM is the only one.

#387 67 days ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Yup had that happen this year!

I kept toggling back and forth on what would be fun to buy but couldn't settle on anything. But a BF deal on another item I've wanted for a while pushed me into buying from a particular seller and it turned out we could both use the second item I added to the cart. Win-win-win. Granted, I'm assuming he doesn't already have it..impossible to know really. So long as he doesn't, I think he'll be very pleased considering how much of an upgrade it is from the original parts!

#388 67 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

This reminds me of a episode of MASH where Radar was sending a Jeep home to his uncle piece by piece!

#389 67 days ago

Question guys as this is my first year .... what do we put as a return address and where do we post tracking for the package.

LMK I..... "I mean Santa " is ready to ship

#390 67 days ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Question guys as this is my first year .... what do we put as a return address and where do we post tracking for the package.
LMK I..... "I mean Santa " is ready to ship

You can put your return address, just make sure you use Pinside Secret Santa instead of your name.

As for tracking info, you message Les Manley, same person you received your recipient info from.

Side note for all of the 1st timers to Secret Santa: First off, thank you for being a part of this, it is a great time all around, so enjoy it. Make sure you don’t get huge expectations from your Santa, it’s the thought that counts, not the price tag or quantity. Yes, I know there’s some amazing gifts that can change hands, just don’t get butt hurt if your gift(s) don’t meet your dreams. It’s more about giving and having fun, than receiving. If you’re going to be bitter, please don’t post.

If there’s an issue, I’ve known other Santa’s to be standup people, that help out when they can. Don’t fear, just enjoy

#391 67 days ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

You can put your return address, just make sure you use Pinside Secret Santa instead of your name.
As for tracking info, you message Les Manley, same person you received your recipient info from.

THX brother !!!

#392 67 days ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

I've used 1600 Pennsylvania Ave before.
And 1234 North Pole Blvd

#393 67 days ago

If my Santa hasn't bought for me yet and is from Texas, I can't get these in Wisconsin. Just saying...

PXL_20221130_015639189.MP (resized).jpg
#394 67 days ago
Quoted from MC35:

If my Santa hasn't bought for me yet and is from Texas, I can't get these in Wisconsin. Just saying...
[quoted image]

What are those little magical things, sweet & salty? Pinside Secret Santa sure is the place to discover some new goodies!

#395 67 days ago
Quoted from MC35:

[quoted image]

Buc-Ee's is LIFE. There needs to be one in Kansas, yesterday.

#396 67 days ago
Quoted from MC35:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

What are those little magical things, sweet & salty? Pinside Secret Santa sure is the place to discover some new goodies!

Bucc-Ee's is LIFE. There needs to be one in Kansas, yesterday.

I feel spoiled now. I live 5 minutes from one and I almost never go there

#397 67 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I feel spoiled now. I live 5 minutes from one and I almost never go there

I'm sure it loses some luster when you have them right next to you. That said, they have so many great things..and those bathrooms!!!

#398 67 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

They are sorta like Carmel puffcorn. My cousin sent them to me. I'm hooked!

#399 67 days ago

Buc-Ee's is LIFE. There needs to be one in Kansas, yesterday.

And Wisconsin, across the street from Kwik Trip

#400 67 days ago
Quoted from MC35:

And Wisconsin, across the street from Kwik Trip

Hey at least Wisconsin has cheese. Kansas has.... uhh tornadoes?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Minnetrista, MN
$ 120.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,676 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!