151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 36.
#451 1 year ago

The Santa’s are doing a great job. Way to go.

#452 1 year ago

A few days and had to catch up on a ton of posts! Just have one more thing to add to my package and then it will be sent out next week. Had a great year and looking to pay it forward. Hope my recipient likes all of his gifts!

#453 1 year ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Santa’s little helper, Les Manly, told me that I might want to open my gift since something inside may be perishable so I dutifully (and happily!) followed the instructions. No, it was not a Chinchilla but beef jerky- and it is freaking awesome! I also got some excellent tools, T-shirts from Marco, Titan, and the Next Level Pinball Museum (I’ll have to investigate that), stickers from Comet, Titan, St. Regis (Montana) and one for beef jerky as well as some beautiful flyers for my wall, a lock replacement (I need that!) and a non-marring socket for leg bolts. All the gifts are amazing and appreciated very much! Thank you Santa- you rock! Time to eat some more beef jerky and check out the pinball museum. Merry Pinsmas to all!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are some awesome gifts! The big shocker here though is how much jerky that is for only $11! Thats a killer deal!

#454 1 year ago

This is so cool! I'm packing and waiting on one item yet. Ready to ship ss is coming soon.

#455 1 year ago

OP said it was ok to post some samples from my Pinside store if anyone was looking for some SS ideas. Can customize these pinball plates in the Pinsiders name or have lots of generic plates for certain games. Also have some Neil Peart tribute plates if your SS owns a Rush. Cheers.

B3931868-E83B-4BF3-A8D9-90C6579C430E (resized).jpegB3931868-E83B-4BF3-A8D9-90C6579C430E (resized).jpeg2392A0D2-16C4-40BB-B2DB-CAE945278505 (resized).jpeg2392A0D2-16C4-40BB-B2DB-CAE945278505 (resized).jpeg62462DE2-6609-4778-B30E-F8FDC4D18725 (resized).jpeg62462DE2-6609-4778-B30E-F8FDC4D18725 (resized).jpeg
#456 1 year ago

Ho Ho Ho

#457 1 year ago
Merry Christmas!

#458 1 year ago

My last item is finally coming this weekend and will ship out. Fun watching the post office tracking. Originally only 100 miles away and it has crossed the state twice.

#459 1 year ago

I came home to a box from Pinball Life. A regular occurrence, so I wasn’t surprised but couldn’t think of my last order

Surprise surprise!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

New art blades for Batman 66!!! I wanted to thank you right away. I’ll get them installed as soon as I get a chance.

I always believed in you Santa =D

#460 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I came home to a box from Pinball Life. A regular occurrence, so I wasn’t surprised but couldn’t think of my last order
Surprise surprise!
[quoted image]
New art blades for Batman 66!!! I wanted to thank you right away. I’ll get them installed as soon as I get a chance.

If you don't believe..... you dont recieve !! Beauty

#461 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Surprise surprise!
[quoted image]

What is the drawing with guides? Are you building a game?

#462 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What is the drawing with guides? Are you building a game?

Breadcrumbs sir... Breadcrumbs

#463 1 year ago

I got my package mailed off today, just hoping now my guys an early opener.

#464 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Can I just say - I love this thread so much!!!
Can I also say - I am VERY excited to send out the gifts! But, I can’t because here is an example of what I got going on:
I live in PA. One gift I purchased was shipped from TX to me. The tracking says it went from its home office in TX … to Pittsburgh, PA distribution center to …………. Sacramento, CA!
Say what?! Lol.
So, it’ll be just a bit longer. Hahaha.
Chris

Came home from work tonight and found another package on the porch, took it inside and looked it’s from under armor, looked at the address and it was supossed to go to a address 1/2 mile from here! This was Ups, looks like the lost package season is in full swing!

#465 1 year ago

Should I put my name on the package or keep it a mystery? What's everyone doing here?

#466 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Should I put my name on the package or keep it a mystery? What's everyone doing here?

It’s from
Santa ! Feel free to use your home return address if you want.

#467 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

No name…name is Secret Santa. Try put a different return address than yours…although that’s tough.

#468 1 year ago

10-4!
Bing and I are wrapping the presents right now.

16699465689621589231948268165896 (resized).jpg16699465689621589231948268165896 (resized).jpg
#469 1 year ago

THANK YOU, SECRET SANTA!! AAHHHHH!!! MERRY MEZEL CHRISTMAS! Holy smokes, this was so very generous, thank you!!

20221201_212140 (resized).jpg20221201_212140 (resized).jpg

#470 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

10-4!
Bing and I are wrapping the presents right now.
[quoted image]

The king and I are doing the same thing

20221201_202918.jpg20221201_202918.jpg
#471 1 year ago

I didn’t really know I wanted these drop target controllers for Gorgar until I got em, I’m pretty stoked. Also a nice little coil sleeve removal tool, just incase I come across some melty ones in my travels (or bent up metal ones, like the aforementioned Gorgar had in it when I got it!).

Thanks Santa!

C66AE465-A6E3-45A8-AD99-8079F2135409 (resized).jpegC66AE465-A6E3-45A8-AD99-8079F2135409 (resized).jpeg
#472 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I didn’t really know I wanted these drop target controllers for Gorgar until I got em, I’m pretty stoked. Also a nice little coil sleeve removal tool, just incase I come across some melty ones in my travels (or bent up metal ones, like the aforementioned Gorgar had in it when I got it!).
Thanks Santa!
[quoted image]

Okay, I'm outing myself. I've been nervously waiting to see your reaction. The coil sleeve removal tool is a surprisingly useful one in my toolbox (not often needed BUT it's been clutch a few times). Just verifying, you did get TWO of the NMP sensors, right? My order isn't here yet but we were both supposed to get a set for our Gorgars. There should also have been some stickers thrown in. Hope you enjoy it all!

Merry Christmas!

#473 1 year ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Okay, I'm outing myself. I've been nervously waiting to see your reaction. The coil sleeve removal tool is a surprisingly useful one in my toolbox (not often needed BUT it's been clutch a few times). Just verifying, you did get TWO of the NMP sensors, right? My order isn't here yet but we were both supposed to get a set for our Gorgars. There should also have been some stickers thrown in. Hope you enjoy it all!
Merry Christmas!

Settle down there, Wildcat, we’re all set

I was just super lazy for the pic and didn’t wanna unwrap both of em. I also thought it looked kinda cooler with just one.

Thanks for everything! My Gorgar is essentially my learning/tinker machine, so this is super cool. I’ll never get the money back I put into this beast, so might as well mod it to high hell!

#474 1 year ago

Hey, folks! Just a couple reminders...

As you are preparing your packages for shipping, you may want to indicate on the outside of the package whether it is safe to open before Christmas. Some folks prefer to wait until Christmas Eve or later to open their gifts. If the gifts you are sending are wrapped, it would be nice to let the recipient know they can open the package early. That way an ugly brown box isn't sitting under the tree.

Also, if you need to communicate with your recipient, you can remain anonymous by messaging LesManley . (This is a coincidence with the above post.)

Happy gifting!

#475 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Settle down there, Wildcat, we’re all set
I was just super lazy for the pic and didn’t wanna unwrap both of em. I also thought it looked kinda cooler with just one.
Thanks for everything! My Gorgar is essentially my learning/tinker machine, so this is super cool. I’ll never get the money back I put into this beast, so might as well mod it to high hell!

Phew, had me worried lol. I was going to just sit back and stay anonymous but I wanted to make sure you got it all! Those NMP sensors look awesome and the stock horseshoes are just plain terrible. I'm excited to try my set as well.

My Gorgar is pretty ugly, I think the future may see us both doing hardtops tbh. That said, I think Gorgar will be a perfect game for such a thing. Williams games really shine with hardtops IMO.

Quoted from SKWilson:

Also, if you need to communicate with your recipient, you can remain anonymous by messaging LesManley . (This is a coincidence with the above post.)
Happy gifting!

Good point. I probably should have done that.

#476 1 year ago

I wasn't trying to call you out. It just happened that your post reminded me that some folks may not realize they can do that.

#477 1 year ago

Phew, had me worried lol. I was going to just sit back and stay anonymous but I wanted to make sure you got it all! Those NMP sensors look awesome and the stock horseshoes are just plain terrible. I'm excited to try my set as well.
My Gorgar is pretty ugly, I think the future may see us both doing hardtops tbh. That said, I think Gorgar will be a perfect game for such a thing. Williams games really shine with hardtops IMO.

I am absolutely considering a hardtop. I have a playfield protector on now, but the raised inserts are still an issue, but it’s much better than it was

#478 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I wasn't trying to call you out. It just happened that your post reminded me that some folks may not realize they can do that.

No worries, I didn't take it that way, just kinda facepalmed that I didn't think of that.

Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I am absolutely considering a hardtop. I have a playfield protector on now, but the raised inserts are still an issue, but it’s much better than it was

100% worth the time and money. I love my hardtops!

#479 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Thanks Santa!
[quoted image]

My buddy got me the coil sleeve removal tool, I never thought I'd use it.... I've used it :-p Nice gifts! I hear the drop target should be a nice upgrade.

#480 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Surprise surprise!
[quoted image]

Those are amazing!

#481 1 year ago

My recipients gifts mailed out 2 days ago, but it is awesome to see the generosity and excitement in this thread...Merry Christmas Everybody

#482 1 year ago

Wow ! You guys are getting some nice gifts !

#483 1 year ago
Quoted from bjab:

Wow ! You guys are getting some nice gifts !

Yes...but no chinchillas...yet. unfortunate

#484 1 year ago

Aargh!! I was about to order pinball stuff but my Santa may have already gotten it for me!
Aargh!! I was in the snack aisle at the grocery store, but my Santa may have already gotten me some!
Aargh!! I was at the pet store falling in love with a chinchilla, but my Santa may already have one on the way to me!

All my pleasure shopping is on hold until my package gets here! Waaaah!!

(Just being funny. Santa, take all the time you need. No rush. )

#485 1 year ago

DANG USPS has lost one of my Santee's gifts and another seller has yet to acknowledge an order, I'm going to have to try and find some alternates now.
Anyone got any extra chinchillas I can abscond with?

#486 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

DANG USPS has lost one of my Santee's gifts and another seller has yet to acknowledge an order, I'm going to have to try and find some alternates now.

Chinchillas are a hot commodity this time of year. Might be a difficult task gathering some on such short notice. Might have to go with ferrets instead.

#487 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yes...but no chinchillas...yet. unfortunate

No crocheted leisure suits either. Weird.

#488 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

There's more out there than just some chinch as a pet! How about some Oscar fish? Cats love them, and they love cats, too! (Actually, they would probably try to eat that cat if they could. Oscar fish will eat just about anything including fingertips! Could be the gift that keeps on giving..!
tumblr_n5ku1s7C5F1rwnxnho1_400.giftumblr_n5ku1s7C5F1rwnxnho1_400.gif

#489 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

just put the return address as something else. Worst case scenario you can have your address on there and just change your name to something else. Some places even give you the option of putting the shipping adsress in to calculate your shipping costs and then you can just put in whatever for the return address. I know pirate ship offers this and I imagine others do as well

#490 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

No crocheted leisure suits either. Weird.

Sad.

#491 1 year ago

Ho ho ho, get the gifts out!

If you got your gift posts those pictures, note, not only would your Secret Santa love to see that we would too..

#492 1 year ago

I'm still waiting for the pinside secret Santa hat trick... A hand crocheted chinchilla stuffed with dots pretzels.

#493 1 year ago

My new helper will be helping me get ready to send out our gifts Monday .I hope he likes what he gets

5AF2B8A9-1AD5-493C-8B25-4F01A651A7D6 (resized).png5AF2B8A9-1AD5-493C-8B25-4F01A651A7D6 (resized).png
#494 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

A hand crocheted chinchilla stuffed with dots pretzels.

Ohh, foie gras only better!

#495 1 year ago

A much appreciated reminder to please take a minute and post a "package received" message, even if you want to hold it to open later.
Porch pirate scums are on the prowl these days. It's good to know that delivery was successful. Thanks!

#496 1 year ago

I bought one thing that might not get here on time. I think I’ll send two boxes this year to cover my bases. I’m excited to start seeing everyone’s gifts. It’s always a great part of the year.

#497 1 year ago

3rd generation Santas helper

20221202_121541.jpg20221202_121541.jpg
#498 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That is one happy face!

#499 1 year ago

At this time ,I would like to thank Les for running (starting) the Secret Santa Thread and spicing up Christmas for us Pinheads For myself , my wife took over all the gifting years ago (I have zero choice with this matter ,I just nod my head in agreement nowadays ) and I don’t really get a chance to give out any that I personally picked out .It was a real nice feeling seeing joy with my person last year , a feeling I hadn’t noticed I missed prior .So to this ,Merry Christmas John and thanks for doing what you do !

#500 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

[quoted image]

Those (types of) dogs are so damn intelligent, like, really! Hope you pay your helper well!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Methuen, MA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.