Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by Bill2626
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0297.JPG
    DSCN0296.JPG
    DSCN0293.JPG
    DSCN0292.JPG
    DSCN0290.JPG
    DSCN0289.JPG
    DSCN0288.JPG
    #1 13 years ago

For my 30th bday my awesome family got me this very nice Who Dunnit? Bday isnt till sept so they gave it to me early... which is always fine with me WD? is... I mean WAS on my top 5 list to own. I love it because its different every time you play it and its not the normal fast paced pin. As for the pin its very close to being a perfect 10 the cab and the playfield are in awesome shape! It only has 400 plays. The only thing wrong is on the backbox decals are painted over black. Dont know what the previous owner was thinking. The decals are still on there but painted over??Here are some pics.

DSCN0288.JPGDSCN0288.JPG DSCN0289.JPGDSCN0289.JPG

#2 13 years ago

more

DSCN0290.JPGDSCN0290.JPG DSCN0292.JPGDSCN0292.JPG

#3 13 years ago

pics

DSCN0293.JPGDSCN0293.JPG DSCN0296.JPGDSCN0296.JPG DSCN0297.JPGDSCN0297.JPG

#4 13 years ago

Very nice! And a happy pre-birthday!!!

#5 13 years ago

Hi congratualtions on your pin.

Note: If the decals are intact it will be worth trying to clean the paint off and if not you can always paint it again. Some of the foaming and play-field cleaners will clean off paint but won't touch the plastic. I managed to clean a JM that someone had "tidied up" before I got it by spraying the head decals black.

Having said that it still looks a nice game as is.

#6 13 years ago

Looks great. I will have to come over and check it out.

#7 13 years ago

I super happy for you, Goughs! It's always exciting to get something so high up on your wishlist. Enjoy!

#8 13 years ago

Very nice !! .. the only thing I got on my 30th birthday was a threesome. A pinball machine lasts much longer.

#9 13 years ago

But the memories last a lifetime BD!

#11 13 years ago

Talk about a great gift! But what was the previous owner thinking? Painting over the backbox...what a crock

#12 13 years ago

Congrats, it is a very nice looking machine!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-in-the-joins-the-collection-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.