Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mwong168
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Well, I bought a new machine? The machine you ask.

Here is all I have in the house right now, the will be coming in soon once my friend stops and helps me pull this thing out of my minivan. Great condition RS with a gorgeouly restored cabinet. New boards, minus the flippertronic and sound board. The PF in it isnt bad, but came with a second PF in much better condition, just need to be CC and put in the machine.

More pictures to follow later tonight.

Todd

photo.jpgphoto.jpg

#2 12 years ago

I'm quite fond of RS.

Hope you got a great deal!

#3 12 years ago

Cool. Congrats!

#4 12 years ago

Just played RS for the first time at MGC this past weekend. Really enjoyed it and wish I could have spent more time playing it. Congrats on picking one up!

#5 12 years ago

Here are a few more pictures.

http://s810.photobucket.com/albums/zz25/tlamb04/Roadshow/

Not a bad find.

Todd

#6 12 years ago

Congrats on the RS.

#7 12 years ago

I really Enjoy Road Show.. if the guy for 975 was closer I would have picked it up for my self

#8 12 years ago

Yeah, not sure if that was real or not. I bought this one locally from a guy I work with. $975 would have been a sweet deal for sure.

#9 12 years ago

Congrats! I'm really having a ton of fun with my RS now. Took me awhile to get some of the shots down. There is a lot to do on this pin, and Super Payday is pretty cool.

#11 12 years ago

First time I have been able to sit and play RS for an extended period of time. I have to say it is a pretty good title. I know the country music kills it for a lot of people, I am not a huge fan myself, but I can look past that and see there is a good game here. I look forward to diving into it some more.

Todd

#12 12 years ago

Congrats

enjoy and have fun

#13 12 years ago

Sweet! I think that's a very cool playfield layout, and a widebody too. Enjoy it, someday I'd like to find one for my collection.

#14 12 years ago

Congrats! I played RS for the first time a few weeks ago, and loved it.

"Oh no, talk radio!"

"Blah, blah, blah-blah-blah......"

Too funny. I miss funny pinballs...

Later,
    EV

#15 12 years ago

Congrats and was so happy to finally get my RS last October. Good luck on the swap and don't forget to get a Cliffy for the kick out hole.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-addition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.