Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hoov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

If anyone is parting out or has Gottlieb Atlantis plastics I need the long one over the drops and the bottom right plastic. I know pinball resource has the set but I just need the 2.
Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Considering the long one over the drops is 70% of the artwork, you might just want to pony up and pay da man!

#3 11 years ago

Yeah,
I may end up doing that, but in no rush. Its not too noticeable and doesn't effect gameplay.

#4 11 years ago

There were some miscellaneous Atlantis plastics on eBay. Notnsurenifnthey have the ones you need.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

If anyone is parting out or has Gottlieb Atlantis plastics I need the long one over the drops and the bottom right plastic. I know pinball resource has the set but I just need the 2.Thanks

The two you are asking about are the two that are prone to break on this game. So for someone to have bought the repro set and have these around in good condition is not going to be very probable.

The only way you're going to get these in good condition is to buy the PBR set.

Good Luck.

Mike O.
Team-EM

#6 11 years ago

I need the whole machine.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I need the whole machine.

Frax,

I just picked up an Atlantis project here in Illinois. I'm looking to shop it down the road and would like to trade it for a C-37 or a Slick Chick project.

Dave

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-couple-atlantis-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.