Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jonesjb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alan_l.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

My son-in-law just closed on a restaurant and bar yesterday and he wants me to operate a pin or two, new games.

It will be a family-style restaurant with a bar in a separate room.

What would you guys recommend for a title for this first game?

I know that I'll have to have a local county license and insurance, but what else do I need? How much to charge per game: 50 cents, 75 cents, a dollar per game? I want to find out what I'm getting into before I jump willy-nilly off the deep end.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Alan

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Why do they need to be new? As in Sterns?

Well, because it's the first store of his own, he wants everything to be new and looking sharp. I understand that a nice off route or HUO machine can look almost as good as new, but wants the "WOW" factor for his customers. His place, his call. Plus, I get to keep all the income.

But I'm also concerned that a machine could become "stale" after a few months and without multiple locations, that might become a problem for me.

Operators, what else do I need to learn?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alan_l.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-son-in-law-bought-a-restaurant-and-he-wants-a-pin?tu=alan_l and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.