(Topic ID: 2352)

my new Stern Line up.

By tatman9999

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

011.JPG
    010.JPG
    009.JPG
    008.JPG
    007.JPG
    006.JPG
    005.JPG
    004.JPG
    003.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    #1 13 years ago

Added 2 new Sterns to my line up LOTR,Avatar LE. Had to do alot of moving around.

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#2 13 years ago

more pics

004.JPG004.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG

#3 13 years ago

more pics

007.JPG007.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG

#4 13 years ago

pics

010.JPG010.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG

#5 13 years ago

Where's the TSPP?

Quite an impressive lineup. Thanks for sharing.

#6 13 years ago

I really need your budget! LOL
    It is really an amazing line up. We have 3 in common. I need your RFM's bad.

#7 13 years ago

Wow great lineup! Being from Illinois, I love all the chicago stuff too! Go BEARS!

#8 13 years ago

Good use of space the space. And your dad will be glad you still have the shooter. I take it you sold the AFM? Gotta update your collection.

#9 13 years ago

Sick gamesroom tatman, Envy of many I bet
    What is your favourite if u could only pick 1??

#10 13 years ago

Bazzman Fav, is going to be Spiderman close to that is MB. I am going to get a TSSP soon.Sealclubber I sold AFM and i am bidding on one on ebay that is up today. It is nicer then mine.

#11 13 years ago

That is one great lineup!

#12 13 years ago

An AFM that is nicer than yours? Wow! That seems difficult to me.

#13 13 years ago

Taking a look at your pin line up got me thinking, and given the pins you have. I think the only other pins you could add to make it an even more perfect collection would be TOTAN, TSPP, AFM, and possibly a SS.

Great collection, Keep raising that bar.

#14 13 years ago

I have owned s scared stiff sold it. Had a AFM just sold it looking for another one restored with clear coated p/f. I owned a tssp for 1 1/2 year was one of my first pins (miss it)

#15 13 years ago

Very nice Tatman!! I see you live in plainfield... Just a hop and jump away from Sycamore!!!

I see also you have a POTC... Never played that one----maybe here's my chance

#16 13 years ago

Great line up.

#17 13 years ago

With that TSPP, tatman officially has all the sweetest Stern machines they have ever released.

Hopefully by March, I will finally get my own Spider-Man pin.

Similar to tatman....Monster Bash is my all time fav machine to play (I don't know about owning one, at the price they go for), with Spider-Man right behind it.

#18 13 years ago

After visiting Tatman, my wife asked which pin was my favorite and I said SM. I think that was another step in her buying me one for Xmas.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-stern-line-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.