Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171026_134305 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider modfather.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

I have a website www.modfatherpinball.com I have not received any emails from you, please advise. My personal celll number is on the bottom and I frequent Pinside daily. What is it that you ordered ? What is your order number ? I am always around, not hard to find .

#4 6 years ago

I also immediately PMd you after your post...No Response ??

#11 6 years ago

Yes , I have your order. It was for a custom paint work on an ACDC train. I was waiting on his train to be mailed to me and painted by me with the Flame design. This Ad is in the custom painting category, and clearly states in bold Blue letters that "You need to send me in your train for painting". Its pretty clear of the procedure. I guess when you go through my website and see a custom ACDC train for 48 bucks, you get pretty excited and click "Yes Please " may I have one. Unfortunately that is not the case as the train (if you can find one) generally costs about 160 dollars. Wishful thinking I guess.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider modfather.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modfather-of-pinball?tu=modfather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.