Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image-166.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DB62.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi

I have a original MM and purchased the shaker motor kit from Pinbits and it is supposed to do the following actions:

*Power shake on the castle entrance
*Power shake on the catapult launch
*Shakes when castle is destroyed

After installation by my technician, it would ONLY shake after the castle was destroyed, none of the other stuffed worked. I called Pam, who has been AWESOME by the way, and she said she was aware of this problem and she would send me out a new circuit board.

I replaced it with the new board and now it does everything ... EXCEPT ... it still does NOT power shake or do anything at all, when the catapult is launched.

Has anyone purchased this shaker kit from Pinbits and have EVERYTHING working properly as they described on your MM, or are you having the same problems as I am. Please let me know and THANKS in advance.

Dan

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Tortelvis:

I just purchased one and mine will shake on the castle gate hit, but not on the catapult or castle destruction.

Yeah that is NOT good ... the castle destruction part is the best part of that shaker mod. The cabinet really shakes and rumbles a lot. It is a very cool feature.

But for that kind of money we paid for that shaker kit, EVERYTHING should be working properly, as they advertise it to do. I am calling up Pam later today and letting her know it still is NOT correct. I would do the same if I were you. She sames very willing to help until they get everything fixed right.

Let me know if they send you new stuff and you get it working 100%. I will do the same for you. Take care!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Hopefully you keep stupid comments about the amount you paid out of it when you call Pam. It's irrelevant what you paid. If you buy something and it cost $5 or $5 million it should operate like it claims regardless.

My comment was not stupid at all, but I sure feel that the 1st part of yours was ... thanks for bumping the thread anyways!

#15 9 years ago

I said Pam was AWESOME before (great customer service) ... she is trying to fix this problem for me. Pinbits is sending out another circuit board to try.

They told me the shaker motor kit is working properly on some MM's and some they are NOT for some reason and they don't understand why this is happening.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have the shaker on my MM and it works perfectly.
Disclaimer: Pam is awesome!

Could you please send me or post a picture on here, of your MM shaker motor "circuit board" and the 2 connectors that are plugged into it. THANKS!

Dan

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Did you pickup their blackout mod for MM as well? Cool light effects by switching the GI inputs.

Yes I did and you are correct ... it is a very cool mod

3 weeks later
#29 9 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Same result here too. By chance are either of you using any Rottendog WPC95 replacement boards?

I have Rottendog boards in mine.

Dan

1 week later
#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Tortelvis:

Well, that board has some different components than the one I have. I noticed that the jumper is in the other position also. When I change the jumper on my board, the catapult shake works, but it totally knocks out the castle gate optos. Here is a pic of the board I have.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Concretehardt, Thanks for posting ... mine is DIFFERENT... mine looks EXACTLT like the one Tortelvis has pictured.

4 months later
#43 8 years ago

Nothing yet here either

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
$ 64.99
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DB62.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-shaker-motor-from-pinbits-problem?tu=DB62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.