IMG_9950 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9827 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200614_193913 (resized).jpg
5363DEEB-4CCC-40DC-8F59-BD171F5F0D94 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1620 (resized).JPG
IMG_1619 (resized).JPG
890391F8-EF99-4F26-A0A4-A2DDAF788A2B (resized).jpeg
Button.switches (resized).jpg
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 7 months ago
Quoted from Thunfisch:

Where in Europe?

Oh, I see. Sorry, that's too far away....

#202 7 months ago
Quoted from Thunfisch:

Oh, I see. Sorry, that's too far away....

It's far...but I can send a transport agency if the purchase is good...regards

1 month later
#203 6 months ago

Upper Drop bank is a bit flaky on mine. When game starts, middle three targets pop up. Then when middle gets hit it doesn't come back. Randomly drops will come up then drop scoring and moving to next target. Sometimes they come up amd stay up other times not.

What to do, what to do??

#204 6 months ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

Upper Drop bank is a bit flaky on mine. When game starts, middle three targets pop up. Then when middle gets hit it doesn't come back. Randomly drops will come up then drop scoring and moving to next target. Sometimes they come up amd stay up other times not.
What to do, what to do??

Do all the drop target switches register properly in switch test? Make sure to reset all targets and remove the balls before beginning the test (that way you won't have to wait for it to cycle through all the other active switches over and over).

Might be worth getting a closer look at the drop target switches regardless--they may be out of adjustment or in need of cleaning (or both)...

Looking over the rules, it looks like the center target is raised first, once that's knocked down 2 more pop up. Same happens again for 3, then 4, then 5 (which upon completion lights Double Trouble)...

#205 6 months ago
Quoted from frunch:

Do all the drop target switches register properly in switch test? Make sure to reset all targets and remove the balls before beginning the test (that way you won't have to wait for it to cycle through all the other active switches over and over).
Might be worth getting a closer look at the drop target switches regardless--they may be out of adjustment or in need of cleaning (or both)...
Looking over the rules, it looks like the center target is raised first, once that's knocked down 2 more pop up. Same happens again for 3, then 4, then 5 (which upon completion lights Double Trouble)...

Thanks, for reply.
I'll do these things and reply back.

2 weeks later
#206 5 months ago

I created a new post but figured I’d add it to the club post as well. Hoping someone has seen this before and can help. Appreciate any tips.

I have a Jungle Lord giving me fits. It had a flakey power supply which I replaced with a new one from pinballpcb.
Now I’m down to one set of issues. All items plugged into j12 do not work. This is the special solenoids and flippers. Solenoids include lower slingshots, upper sling, both magnets and the mini ball kickout. All other solenoids and switches work fine.
What I’ve done so far:
-Grounded each transistor to get the solenoids to manually fire and they do work
-tested the pre driver and they were all good
-tested the tip 120/102 and they were good
-tested the 7408, 7402 chips and replaced the pia chip with a known working
-reflowed the 40 pin male/female connectors
-checked all fuses including the under playfield fuse
-Checked bridge rectifier
- the switches do NOT register in switch test
-banged my head on the backbox and still nothing
A previous owner has replaced or reflowed a lot of what I tested I’m guessing to try and fix what I’m struggling with. I’ve followed all the steps on pinrepair for this issue and have reached a point where everything checks out but still nothing.
Aside from sending my boards off, what else can I check? I appreciate all the help. I’m still new to solid states so please take it easy on me.

2 months later
#207 3 months ago

Available for the first time in years from Planetary Pinball Retail! Jungle Lord Reproduction Mirrored Back Glass R-8552-503M. This is a master class mirror using a real silver mirroring process with lots of mirroring in the glass! Same manufacturer as our acclaimed Cactus Canyon and Medieval Madness remake back glass. Color matched to the original. Replace that damaged Jungle Lord Back glass today.

jungle lord-(Front) ebay (resized).jpgjungle lord-(Front) ebay (resized).jpg jungle lord (back) -ebay (resized).jpgjungle lord (back) -ebay (resized).jpg

#208 3 months ago
Quoted from PPS_Parts:

Available for the first time in years from Planetary Pinball Retail! Jungle Lord Reproduction Mirrored Back Glass R-8552-503M. This is a master class mirror using a real silver mirroring process with lots of mirroring in the glass! Same manufacturer as our acclaimed Cactus Canyon and Medieval Madness remake back glass. Color matched to the original. Replace that damaged Jungle Lord Back glass today.
[quoted image] [quoted image]

Man i wish these were available when I had my Jungle Lord!

2 months later
#209 25 days ago

Anyone know where to source rollover lane switches. I need the metal wire not the leaf switch

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/me-jungle-lord-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.