(Topic ID: 344342)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2024 (March 29th-31st, 2024)

By CoreyStup

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240402_092139 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3742 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6591 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6590 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6592 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0945 (resized).jpeg
    2024 Charity Raffle Pinball IG Square (resized).jpg
    2024 BRING GAMES GET STUFF (Instagram Post (Square)) (resized).jpg
    New-Badge-Alert-Louisville-Social (resized).jpg
    IFPA_rotton_tomato_space-jet-285x300 (resized).jpg
    2024 Announcement Facebook Post (Landscape)) Tickets Available Now (resized).jpg
    IMG_7169.gif
    There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 75 days ago

Will the Easter bunny be there?

#52 72 days ago

Know what games you're bringing to LAX? Be sure to sign up at https://louisvillearcade.com/bring_a_game. Will be updating the game list on the website soon!

Staying the weekend and don't have your room? We still have rooms available at the Best Western and Marriott - information is available on the website.

https://louisvillearcade.com

See you in March!

#53 72 days ago

#54 72 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Know what games you're bringing to LAX? Be sure to sign up at https://louisvillearcade.com/bring_a_game. Will be updating the game list on the website soon!
    Staying the weekend and don't have your room? We still have rooms available at the Best Western and Marriott - information is available on the website.
    See you in March!

as you wish, this is Tilts tentative lineup, of course, subject to change, all will be for sale. a few of them have been to a prior show, so message me if your interested in any as pricing will vary if it was used once before.

Ill mark what i can. As for the Jaws, they are not in my possesion yet, so i will not presell them until i have them in hand. all else is already here

Jaws Pro 2
    Jaws Prem 2

Venom Pro 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

Venom Prem 2 (used at prior show)

Foo Fighters Pro 1 Will be opened at the show

Foo Fighters Prem 2 (used at prior show)

James Bond Pro 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

James Bond Prem 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

Iron Maiden Pro 1 will be opened at show

Iron Maiden Prem 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

Stranger Things Pro 1 will be opened at show

Stranger Things Premium 1 will be opened at show

Jurassic Park Premium 1 will be opened at show

Avengers Premium 1 will be a demo already opened

Godzilla Premium 1 will be opened at show

Deadpool Premium 1 will be opened at show

TOTAL 20

#55 72 days ago

LAX Tournament details announced!

For 2024 qualifying is a BEST CARD format across a bank of 10 games from different eras. Finals is a Match Play event.

No pre-registration is required. Admission to Louisville Arcade Expo is required to play in the tournament. Buy tickets at the door or online at https://louisvillearcade.com.

Format: Unlimited card-based qualifying with 6 games per entry card.
    Entry Fees: $10 CASH ONLY for 1 ENTRY CARD, purchased at the INFO DESK.

Qualifying
    Friday March 29th 2pm - 10pm - 8 hours
    Saturday March 30th 10am - 4pm - 6 hours

Finals
    Top 16 qualifiers move onto finals.
    Saturday March 30th 4:30pm

IFPA_rotton_tomato_space-jet-285x300 (resized).jpgIFPA_rotton_tomato_space-jet-285x300 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #56 59 days ago

We are just a month away now. Let me know if you are interested in a game we are brining, or if you want to trade a game in

#57 59 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

LAX Tournament details announced!
    For 2024 qualifying is a BEST CARD format across a bank of 10 games from different eras. Finals is a Match Play event.
    No pre-registration is required. Admission to Louisville Arcade Expo is required to play in the tournament. Buy tickets at the door or online at https://louisvillearcade.com.
    Format: Unlimited card-based qualifying with 6 games per entry card.
    Entry Fees: $10 CASH ONLY for 1 ENTRY CARD, purchased at the INFO DESK.
    Qualifying
    Friday March 29th 2pm - 10pm - 8 hours
    Saturday March 30th 10am - 4pm - 6 hours
    Finals
    Top 16 qualifiers move onto finals.
    Saturday March 30th 4:30pm
    [quoted image]

Do we get free card entries if we go to the late night Recbar tournament and still show up at 10am Saturday ready to play? Asking for me.

#58 59 days ago

Decided to bring my P3 with Weird Al, Lexy Lightspeed, and Cannon Lagoon. My friend my also bring his Heist module.
    Debating on bringing any other games. If anyone really wants me to bring America's Most Haunted let me know. I would also be willing to sell it.

#59 59 days ago

Bring AMH too! Never see that one.

#60 59 days ago

Alright Chuck, I will do my best. Need to clean it up some. But you have to promise to come say high at Odie's Dead Media.

#61 53 days ago

Hey Stern Insider Connected fans!

Play any of the new Stern machines at the Tilt Amusement booth and sign in with Insider Connected to receive your Louisville Arcade Expo 2024 badge!

New-Badge-Alert-Louisville-Social (resized).jpgNew-Badge-Alert-Louisville-Social (resized).jpg
    #62 53 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Hey Stern Insider Connected fans!
    Play any of the new Stern machines at the Tilt Amusement booth and sign in with Insider Connected to receive your Louisville Arcade Expo 2024 badge! [quoted image]

Will do! Love the guys at Tilt! I bought an EHoH topper from them at Pincinatti 2022 when they were unobtainable, for MSRP. Stand up guys. Can't wait for LAX!

#63 52 days ago

Man..someone else besides Cory and I can put legs on tilts machines. It was fun harassing Cory for 3 hours. Good luck Troy. I’m planning on swinging up Saturday. Got to get at least one dig on Cory. See y’all there.

#64 52 days ago

Considering bringing a very decent shape EM Travel Time for sale @$1000 OBO. It's a unique game where you play against a clock until you run out of time. Any interest, send me a PM. Able to bring it if a deposit is made ahead of the show.

#65 52 days ago

I have a Gottlieb Big Hurt, very nice and 100% if anyone is interested.

#66 47 days ago

2 1/2 weeks away, let get some chatter. so far, one jaws pro and one jaws premium sold. other 18 games are still available. trades always considered. games must remain on show floor till end of show

Jaws Pro 1 still available
    Jaws Prem 1 still available

Venom Pro 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

Venom Prem 2 (used at prior show)

Foo Fighters Pro 1 Will be opened at the show

Foo Fighters Prem 2 (used at prior show)

James Bond Pro 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

James Bond Prem 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

Iron Maiden Pro 1 will be opened at show

Iron Maiden Prem 1 depends if current demo sells prior to show

Stranger Things Pro 1 will be opened at show

Stranger Things Premium 1 will be opened at show

Jurassic Park Premium 1 will be opened at show

Avengers Premium 1 will be a demo already opened

Godzilla Premium 1 will be opened at show

Deadpool Premium 1 will be opened at show

#67 46 days ago

I think I have decided to also bring my America's Most Haunted and my Stranger Things Premium to the show, along with my P3. I am willing to sell America's Most Haunted if anyone is interested. Has the Medisinyl Modset which really adds to the look of the playfield. Just cleaned it up and changed out some rubbers as well.

Really looking forward to the show, between bringing games, vending, the atmosphere, putting in some plays, and having by boys there (7 and 9), it will be a great time.

#68 46 days ago

This will be my first time at Louisville. We were planning on only going Friday. If we just want to walk around and play games, are we missing anything by only going Friday?

#69 46 days ago

Everything should be loaded in that is going to be there by then.

#70 46 days ago
    Quoted from MamaLovesPinball:

This will be my first time at Louisville. We were planning on only going Friday. If we just want to walk around and play games, are we missing anything by only going Friday?

Go early and the only thing you'll miss is a bigger crowd in your way

Saturday was kind of awful last year, honestly.

#71 46 days ago

Awesome! I did my best to research times, but wanted to check to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. We just happen to be passing through that weekend and decided to add it to our pinball routes for the year. Then MGC the following weekend. We will be tired.

#72 45 days ago

Hey Collectors! We're just 2 weeks away - bringing a game to LAX? Be sure to sign up at https://louisvillearcade.com/bring_a_game. Will be updating the game list on the website soon!

All collectors get choice of a tshirt and collector pin. Bring 2 or more games and get a 2024 LAX hat. Bring 3 or more and get an entry into the raffle for a new JAWS PRO, drawing is Saturday night at 8pm. Last year a collector won the Star Wars PRO!

2024 BRING GAMES GET STUFF (Instagram Post (Square)) (resized).jpg2024 BRING GAMES GET STUFF (Instagram Post (Square)) (resized).jpg
    #73 45 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Hey Collectors! We're just 2 weeks away - bringing a game to LAX? Be sure to sign up at https://louisvillearcade.com/bring_a_game. Will be updating the game list on the website soon!
    All collectors get choice of a tshirt and collector pin. Bring 2 or more games and get a 2024 LAX hat. Bring 3 or more and get an entry into the raffle for a new JAWS PRO, drawing is Saturday night at 8pm. Last year a collector won the Star Wars PRO![quoted image]

what about bringing 20 games, lol

see you soon

#74 45 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

see you soon

Respect. You get respect, man.

#75 44 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

All collectors get choice of a tshirt and collector pin. Bring 2 or more games and get a 2024 LAX hat. Bring 3 or more and get an entry into the raffle for a new JAWS PRO, drawing is Saturday night at 8pm. Last year a collector won the Star Wars PRO![quoted image]

Looking forward to the show again this year!
    I registered my games awhile ago. I don't see them on the list yet?

Phoebe

#76 43 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

see you soon

Love you guys, thanks for all the support in this region!

#77 43 days ago

I only have Saturday plan to spend the whole day there and meet some more of you all!

#78 43 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

see you soon

If

Quoted from Cyclehoarder:

I only have Saturday plan to spend the whole day there and meet some more of you all!

It's a great expo. Saturday during the day can get crowded but it thins about a bit usually by 6 or 7. That's typical for most pinball/arcade expos that I have been to.

#79 42 days ago

Arcade/pinball game list has been updated for 2024 on the website. https://louisvillearcade.com. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks!

#80 42 days ago

Games I'm hoping to see...- Elton John, Galactic Tank Force, Jaws Pro & Premium, Looney Tunes, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Pulp Fiction.

I not keeping my hopes up

#81 42 days ago
    Quoted from Photopin:

Games I'm hoping to see...- Elton John, Galactic Tank Force, Jaws Pro & Premium, Looney Tunes, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Pulp Fiction.

Im bringing two jaws pro and 2 jaws premiums, so i know that they will be there, one of each has sold so far, so one of each available to take home at the end

#82 42 days ago

Hey, if anyone wants to say hello, and maybe flip a game or two, hit me up via PM

#83 42 days ago
    Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Hey, if anyone wants to say hello, and maybe flip a game or two, hit me up via PM

Hello

#84 41 days ago

anyone needing stern HD glass, I only have 3 sheets here at the shop and ill bring them if presold. 240.00 per sheet

#85 41 days ago

If your needing any stern accesories, let me know I have in stock

toppers
    mando
    black knight
    stranger things
    maiden
    godzilla
    bond
    avengers
    elvira
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    inner art
    godzilla
    mando
    guardians
    maiden
    avengers
    bond
    elvira
    black knight
    jurassic
    stranger things
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    shooters
    avengers
    elvira
    zepelin
    deadpool
    star wars
    godzilla
    stranger
    bond
    rush
    mando
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Side Armor
    Bond
    Stranger
    rush
    godzilla
    elvira
    jurassic
    mando
    deadpool
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    MISC
    Batman arch
    Star wars arch
    rush expression
    insider kits
    Stern bar stool
    stern dust covers
    deadpool pop bumper covers

#86 41 days ago
    Quoted from analogkid1968:

If

It's a great expo. Saturday during the day can get crowded but it thins about a bit usually by 6 or 7. That's typical for most pinball/arcade expos that I have been to.

Great, I'll be there when it opens, met some of you in Cincinnati when I bought my invisglass, love it! Really enjoying this new hobby!

#87 41 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

anyone needing stern HD glass, I only have 3 sheets here at the shop and ill bring them if presold. 240.00 per sheet

Got some from you for my Rush Pro, what a difference. If the budget allows would like to get another for Primus, see you there.

#88 41 days ago
    Quoted from Photopin:

Pinball Game list from the website: Several there I have nevered played looking forward to it. Elton John was at Pincinnati, very impressive.

------NEW GAMES-------
    Avengers Premium
    Deadpool Premium
    Foo Fighters Pro
    Foo Fighters Premium
    Godzilla Premium
    Jaws Premium
    Jaws Pro
    James Bond 007 Pro
    James Bond 007 Premium
    Jurassic Park Premium
    Stranger Things Pro
    Stranger Things Premium
    Venom Pro
    Venom Premium
    -----------------
    Addams Family
    America's Most Haunted
    Avengers Infinity Quest Pro
    Beat the Clock
    Big Brave
    Cactus Canyon
    Deadpool premium
    Doctor Who
    Family Guy
    Fish Tales
    Flip Flop EM
    Gaurdians of the Galaxy Prem
    Genesis
    Ghostbusters
    Guns N' Roses
    Haunted House
    Hotwheels
    Hyperball
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Labyrinth
    Last Action Hero
    Little Mac's Punchout
    Lord of the Rings
    Lucky Seven
    Medieval Madness
    Monster Bash
    NASCAR
    No Fear
    P3 (Weird Al, Lexy Lightspeed, Cannon Lagoon)
    Queen Rhapsody Edition
    Rick and Morty
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Seawitch
    Silver Slugger
    Speak Easy
    Star Wars
    Star Wars Premium
    Starship Troopers
    Stranger Things Premium
    Striker Xtreme
    Strikes and Spares
    Strikes N' Spares
    Super Mario Bros.
    Taxi
    Teenage Mutant Nija Turtles Prem.
    The Godfather 50th Ann.
    The Hobbit
    The Shadow
    The Who's Tommy
    Twister
    Xenon

#89 41 days ago

Sweet. I’ll get to play labyrinth

#90 41 days ago

Gonna be a great time!

#91 40 days ago

Game list on website updated. Lots of great titles this year.

#92 39 days ago

Labyrinth is a fun game. Wonder who's bringing it?

#93 39 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm with ya!

#94 39 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I predict it will have the longest line at the show

#95 38 days ago
    Quoted from Photopin:

I predict it will have the longest line at the show

I feel sure!

#96 38 days ago

Raffle announcement!

Win a new Stern JAWS PRO pinball! Tickets are $10/each on Saturday March 30, 2024. Must be present to win. Option to take cash prize of $2500 instead of machine.

2024 Charity Raffle Pinball IG Square (resized).jpg2024 Charity Raffle Pinball IG Square (resized).jpg
    #97 38 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Raffle announcement!
    Win a new Stern JAWS PRO pinball! Tickets are $10/each on Saturday March 30, 2024. Must be present to win. Option to take cash prize of $2500 instead of machine. [quoted image]

Hmmn a $6899 pinball machine or $2500 cash. Decisions, decisions, that's a tough one. Is there a door #3 ?

Nevermind! The box, the box! I'll take what's in the box!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #98 38 days ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Hmmn a $6899 pinball machine or $2500 cash. Decisions, decisions, that's a tough one.

We have a lot of families at LAX that would not have any idea what to do with a game or how to get it home. The cash option is just that, an option.

#99 38 days ago

I wonder if it's possible to come up with a list of used games for sale during the show.

#100 35 days ago
    Quoted from Photopin:

I wonder if it's possible to come up with a list of used games for sale during the show.

I'm visiting the show and would be willing to sell my P3 with Weird Al LE in it. Complete Weird Al LE setup and art and topper included. I also have two other P3 modules I would sell. Lexi Lightspeed and Cosmic Cart racing. Would sell as a bundle deal or separately and would be willing to bring to the show if a deal is made prior to the show. PM me if anyone is interested

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2024-march-29th-31st-2024/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.