IMG_0419 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8632 (resized).jpeg
Puff Puff-Pass.gif
200w (1).gif
407E091B-6420-49A7-85AF-84C3ED38F1D9 (resized).jpeg
F60A54F0-6924-4279-AD16-91207DEE1B26 (resized).jpeg
879242E9-EF0D-454A-B865-F9100362061B (resized).jpeg
There are 2,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 43.
#1151 4 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I thought Bug said in the stream when he got the first mode/episode that he said the modes were random and he was excited when he got the opera episode.

Got it. OK. Would be cool if there was an option to select the modes.

#1152 4 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Got it. OK. Would be cool if there was an option to select the modes.

Perhaps that could be a function of the extra flipper button on the right side that you use to select the Acme items you have collected in the game.

No idea need the Spooky guys to chime in on this one.

#1153 4 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Perhaps that could be a function of the extra flipper button on the right side that you use to select the Acme items you have collected in the game.

Isn’t the extra button only on the CE?

#1154 4 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

That I don't know but I wouldn't think that would be the case since it is used within the game to select Acme things you have collected - I think I am understanding that correctly.

SpookyLuke lpeters82 can you guys comment on this?

#1155 4 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nope. My mistake. Pictures show it on all three versions.

#1156 4 months ago

I would like to get an early number,I am 228 through spooky if anybody want to trade for a lower number with spooky let me know.some like a few hundred games to be make before they get the game.

#1157 4 months ago

I'm 227, if that helps you

#1158 4 months ago
Quoted from Stuby-Doo:

I'm 227, if that helps you

Funny!

#1159 4 months ago

CE #206. Maybe summer? Was hoping a bit earlier but I'm late to the party. #223've been ideal in this case!

#1160 4 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

CE #206. Maybe summer? Was hoping a bit earlier but I'm late to the party. #223've been ideal in this case!

That timing seems about right. My number just got called up (CE #138), and I have just the spot picked out…

IMG_1124 (resized).jpegIMG_1124 (resized).jpeg
#1161 4 months ago
Quoted from garyinmotion:

That timing seems about right. My number just got called up (CE #138), and I have just the spot picked out…[quoted image]

So they are building your #138 machine now?

#1162 4 months ago

That timing seems about right. My number just got called up (CE #138), and I have just the spot picked out…[quoted image]

What an awesome space! I'll have to dig out some old LT cels I have from when I was a kid to display nearby! Didn't even think about them stowed away until your pic.

#1163 4 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So they are building your #138 machine now?

I was told production timelines are not yet locked in, but would be updated.

#1164 4 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

What an awesome space! I'll have to dig out some old LT cels I have from when I was a kid to display nearby! Didn't even think about them stowed away until your pic.

Thanks man! Hard to see in the left corner, but a constant uninterrupted run of about 450 animated WB shorts plays as you walk in.

#1165 4 months ago

Wasn't sure if they started in the 0-99 range or with 100. At #157, looks like I got to get a game up and listed ASAP.

edit: BTW, that is an amazing room!

#1166 4 months ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Wasn't sure if they started in the 0-99 range or with 100. At #157, looks like I got to get a game up and listed ASAP.

There’s no way that his 138 is being built right now. His distro may have confirmed an order or something but they are still training the staff on each phase of production (according to SpookyLuke) which means that this is impossible. If the math holds, #138 should be done mid to late April.

#1167 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

If the math holds, #138 should be done mid to late April.

Which math is this?

#1168 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

There’s no way that his 138 is being built right now. His distro may have confirmed an order or something but they are still training the staff on each phase of production (according to SpookyLuke) which means that this is impossible. If the math holds, #138 should be done mid to late April.

That's about what I had in my head for my number as well, April-ish. Is anyone doing a preorder spreadsheet like with the last few Spooky games? It was very handy to look that up every once in a while to get a solid estimate of when your number was gonna be up.

#1169 4 months ago

I have just the spot picked out…

Wow. That is an incredible space! Your CE will clearly be a perfect match.

#1170 4 months ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

That's about what I had in my head for my number as well, April-ish. Is anyone doing a preorder spreadsheet like with the last few Spooky games? It was very handy to look that up every once in a while to get a solid estimate of when your number was gonna be up.

One of the Spooky guys asked earlier in the thread not to do sheets though it would be nice to have a ballpark number of games per week (though waiting a few months doesn’t bother me at all).

[My CE is #244. Sadly it will gave to share a room with non-Looney Tunes games and memorabilia].

#1171 4 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

Which math is this?

Shoot. I was told there wasn't going to be any math.

#1172 4 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

Which math is this?

Search for my posts in this thread and you’ll see a preliminary mathematical projection of the first 100 games. It is just a ballpark figure, though, but I would say accurate enough given the info Spooky have given us stating that they are evenly spreading their current orders over the whole year and then ramping production up as more orders come in.

The bottom line is that, unless sales go wild in the coming weeks, we are looking at the first 100 games being completed by the end of March at the earliest and the beginning to middle of April at the latest. The market has severely cooled, however, and I doubt that a huge sales bump on a $10,000 man-toy is realized. Spring is a very realistic expectation.

#1173 4 months ago

[deleted]

#1174 4 months ago
Quoted from RTS:

Shoot. I was told there wasn't going to be any math.

Spooky didn't think so either that's why the end of ball scoreboard didn't add up correctly - sorry guys low blow

#1175 4 months ago

CE #190 reporting! Ordered day one.

#1176 4 months ago

I would love to know how many more were ordered after the release of the gameplay video. That would be a very curious number indeed.

#1177 4 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I would love to know how many more were ordered after the release of the gameplay video. That would be a very curious number indeed.

Well, let’s ask someone here who ordered in the last day or so to post their game number. Any volunteers? We up into the 400’s yet?

#1178 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Well, let’s ask someone here who ordered in the last day or so to post their game number. Any volunteers? We up into the 400’s yet?

I ordered yesterday. 244.

#1179 4 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

I ordered yesterday. 244.

From Spooky or a distro? If a distro, that number could be part of their allotment and therefore higher up than the total number of orders would suggest.

#1180 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

From Spooky or a distro? If a distro, that number could be part of their allotment and therefore higher up than the total number of orders would suggest.

Distributor.

#1181 4 months ago

Is it faster to order from Spooky directly?

#1182 4 months ago
Quoted from dts:

I ordered yesterday afternoon from distro and wound up with 206. So doubt it.

#1183 4 months ago
Quoted from dts:

Slower, I would think. The way I understand it, the Distributors have an allotment with game numbers already assigned. In other words, they are given a certain amount of early numbers as incentive for Joe Public to buy from them. Spooky may also have saved some early numbers for themselves. I don’t think this is a first-come-first-served system right now but there has to be a point when the reserved early numbers are gone and we indeed transition back into that system.

#1184 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Slower, I would think. The way I understand it, the Distributors have an allotment with game numbers already assigned. In other words, they are given a certain amount of early numbers as incentive for Joe Public to buy from them. Spooky may also have saved some early numbers for themselves. I don’t think this is a first-come-first-served system right now but there has to be a point when the reserved early numbers are gone and we indeed transition back into that system.

Ordered day 2 direct #131

#1185 4 months ago

Wow, you were not kidding about having the perfect spot! I assume Looney Toons IS your dream game....

#1186 4 months ago

I ordered direct on day 1. Mine is #73.

#1187 4 months ago

CE #52 here. Ordered direct from Spooky on day 1, hour 0. I have not received any request to make an additional payment yet. Can't wait to get the game. It is looking better every day!

#1188 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Slower, I would think. The way I I don’t think this is a first-come-first-served system right now but there has to be a point when the reserved early numbers are gone and we indeed transition back into that system.

But this only makes sense if the pre allocated numbers sell out in a limited period of time. I can’t believe Spooky is going to stop if they get to a block of unsold numbers and not skip to the next block of sold games.

#1189 4 months ago

Welp, I talked myself into ordering one. The plan was to wait until TPF and decide, but after watching the game play, took the plunge. I don't really care when it's built, so I requested a specific number.

Only real car guys over a certain age will "get" why I am getting #426. I won't make this a riddle, so will just say that owning a true Hemi car is on my bucket list. More specifically, a 1968 Hemi Road Runner. Until then, #426 LT CE (with another certain Road Runner) will have to suffice.

I do miss watching Saturday morning Looney Toons with not a care in the world. But, flipping a LT pin on a Saturday morning may very well come close....

FYI, Plymouth paid $50,000 to Warner Bros.-Seven Arts to use the Road Runner name and likeness from their Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner cartoons (as well as a “beep, beep” horn, which Plymouth paid $10,000 to develop).

#1190 4 months ago
Quoted from MoparCowboy:

Only real car guys over a certain age will "get" why I am getting #426. I won't make this a riddle, so will just say that owning a true Hemi car is on my bucket list. More specifically, a 1968 Hemi Road Runner

Mecum Kissimmee is this weekend, lots of Road Runners and Daytonas and Superbirds, take your pick.

#1191 4 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Mecum Kissimmee is this weekend, lots of Road Runners and Daytonas and Superbirds, take your pick.

If I didn't get into pinball maybe I could buy one.

#1192 4 months ago

I personally hope mine doesn’t come until summer when the snow all melts

#1193 4 months ago

Buyers who would like to add figures to their machine should consider the many Looney Tunes ornaments put out by Hallmark. They are the right size, well sculpted and painted, and relatively cheap compared to mod company prices. You just need to remove the hook loops and find a way to fasten them. The back left corner has room for something. Maybe the plastics above the lower ramps could be replaced by figures. Just focus on episodes that are used for modes and avoid the ornaments with Christmas themes.
Screenshot_20240112_212035_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_212035_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_213728_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_213728_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_213811_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_213811_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_213855_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_213855_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_214121_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_214121_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_214130_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_214130_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_222724_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_222724_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_223421_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_223421_eBay (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20240112_211844_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240112_211844_eBay (resized).jpg
#1194 4 months ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

Buyers who would like to add figures to their machine should consider the many Looney Tunes ornaments put out by Hallmark. They are the right size, well sculpted and painted, and relatively cheap compared to mod company prices. You just need to remove the hook loops and find a way to fasten them. The back left corner has room for something. Maybe the plastics above the lower ramps could be replaced by figures. Just focus on episodes that are used for modes and avoid the ornaments with Christmas themes.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

This!

IMG_1125 (resized).jpegIMG_1125 (resized).jpeg
#1195 4 months ago

Game looks superb. Is there a chance this one’s included? My friends and I would scream this at each other all day long as kids..

#1196 4 months ago

#186 here and I used to draw all these characters over and over again! My favs where Marvin and Daffy to draw something about Marvin's colors that always stuck with me.

Would love to see Speedy and Slowpoke, but I'm guessing we won't see these two for many reasons which is a huge bummer!

#1197 4 months ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

When staring at playfield pics, doesn't look like much room to add figures is the only catch.

#1198 4 months ago

Oh and more Roadrunner sightings are always welcome!

#1199 4 months ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Game looks superb. Is there a chance this one’s included? My friends and I would scream this at each other all day long as kids..

Good stuff.

There is so much absolutely fantastic material to choose from. It must have been very difficult for the team to decide which classics ended up in the game. (“Wait - you want to pay me to watch cartoons to figure out which ones are to going to be part of a pinball machine? Damn, I say damn Son!”)

#1200 4 months ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

I ordered yesterday and am ce #31. I guess the distro still had early numbers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Hartville, OH
8,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lisle, IL
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 2,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 43.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looney-tunes-hype-thread/page/24?hl=moparcowboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.