1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tbutler6
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Looking for JP Plastics

Added: June 3rd, 2018 Ended: December 16th, 2018

Item description

Recently bought a nice jurassic park but as I have played it, I have started breaking a few of the plastics on the game and want to buy brand new ones for replacement or have back ups. Thanks.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Manhattan, MT, US

Seller insights

These are MTPinball's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to MTPinball's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Data east one or the sega lost world one? I have some lost world (I think complete and brand new)

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from slydog43:

Data east one or the sega lost world one? I have some lost world (I think complete and brand new)

Judging by his collection it appears that mtpinball is looking for plastics for the Data East JP as that is the game that he owns.

Gord

#4 1 year ago

Duplicate post

#5 1 year ago

Its the jurassic park Data East.

#6 1 year ago

I have a brand new full set still in the box. I sold my JP so I don't need it anymore. I have a fellow pinsider that may be interested and I gave him first shot at it but if he passes on it I will sell it here.

#7 1 year ago

you should get some plastic protectors.

#8 1 year ago

CPR Pinball had them for sale awhile ago

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from enjoyvelvet:

CPR Pinball had them for sale awhile ago

I was told last week they are looking to run these again in July...True statement. I would like a set also.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside