Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2023-05-19 214126 (resized).jpg
#1 11 months ago

Hi,

I need some help to value my pinball machine.

I've tried searching (eBay/Gumtree) to see if I can find similar machines for sale or sold in Australia but had no luck (I can find plenty in other countries).

The machine is a Deadpool premium, just under 12 monhts only and very light home use only (which is why I'm considering selling)

Any help one how to calculate the value would be appreciated.

#Deadpool

Screenshot 2023-05-19 214126 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-19 214126 (resized).jpg
#2 11 months ago

Look up "Deadpool Premium" in machines (tab at top left) it will give you a range. Look in the Market archives. Look in the Market classifieds. Look on Facebook. It seems to be coming in between $9000-10000. Obviously you can alter that depending on the machine.

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from pokerag2:

Look up "Deadpool Premium" in machines (tab at top left) it will give you a range. Look in the Market archives. Look in the Market classifieds. Look on Facebook. It seems to be coming in between $9000-10000. Obviously you can alter that depending on the machine.

This is great advice, but your machine might also have a premium to it based on the fact you are in Australia.

#4 11 months ago
Quoted from pokerag2:

Thanks for taking the time to answer and offer help.

I did see those listings, but they are mostly (or all) in US dollars and in US locations.

I'm trying to get an idea of the value of my Australian machine in Australia (My understanding is these machines are region locked). A simple dollar conversion probably won't do it as the machines are much harder to find for sale in Australia.

#5 11 months ago

Didn't know values didn't translate but makes sense.

#6 11 months ago

Without some sort of guide I'll just take the risk of listing it at a high price and let people 'educate' me.

#7 11 months ago

I believe Stern is rerunning Deadpool right now, you might find out from a AUS distributor how much it costs to get a new machine there and then discount that price based on the condition of yours.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-help-in-valuing-a-deadpool-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.