(Topic ID: 54549)

Led bulbs

By kurtackerman

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Where is the best place to buy them? I know you can buy kits on eBay but those are expensive..

#2 10 years ago

http://www.cointaker.com/ Coin Taker treated me right.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

I've always been happy with cointaker, but I feel like quality has gone down recently. The caps on the 2 led premiums are barely secured, they spin and tear off of 47s too easily.

I've been meaning to try the new led company.

#4 10 years ago

Looking for a place to buy in bulk.

#5 10 years ago

I still go with pinballlife for mine. Never had an issue.

#6 10 years ago

Cointakers bulk site is 100leds.com and pinball bulbs.com is the new company. They sell bulk as well, but will let you mix and match.

#7 10 years ago

I vote for pinballcenter all the way. shipping time may be an issue for USA but im very happy to use noflix. in my view a superior product.
    unlike certain other LED vendors, Marco (yeah that's his name) can actually read an order sheet and count the right amount.
    http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/noflix-pinball-leds-c-22.html?language=english

Post edited by Thunderpants : added link

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from kurtackerman:

Looking for a place to buy in bulk.

PM me and let me know what youre interested in... Hopefully we can help you out

#9 10 years ago

Coin taker...great to deal with...pricing in line, service and shipping great,!!

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Thunderpants:

I vote for pinballcenter all the way. shipping time may be an issue for USA but im very happy to use noflix. in my view a superior product.

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/noflix-pinball-leds-c-22.html?language=english
    Post edited by Thunderpants : added link

They get my vote too!

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from kurtackerman:

Where is the best place to buy them? I know you can buy kits on eBay but those are expensive..

Don't buy a kit make your own much cheaper

#12 10 years ago

Coin taker is great place to buy bulk
    You buy too many of something and find
    Yourself short of something else
    Just exchange it
    Super cool folks
    Spent 6k on LEDs and got huge discount

#13 10 years ago

I've used pinballlife and NiftyLED -- both have been good. I prefer some LEDs from each company over the other due to differences in colors and brightness. Get a set from a couple of companies and see what you like best.

#14 10 years ago

I've found that PinballBulbs has superior warm whites, if you're wanting a classic look with the benefits of LEDs.

#15 10 years ago

Bought LEDS for my 6 machines from Cointaker....Spoke with Chris for about 20 mins...Really nice guy....Installed the insert LED bulbs in my Revenge From Mars and Addams Family...They look great, not to bright but very clean....You don't get a headache looking at them....I didn't get a Pinside discount though after talking about the forum with him....I thought Black Rose posted something on the forum about a Pinside discount when ordering from them....Hmmm....

#16 10 years ago

I have been happy with Cointaker as well, also they have great service. Definitely don't go with a kit. I saved over $100 just figuring out what I need myself.

#17 10 years ago

Most proper LED conversions require a mix of bulb types.

Except for the whites, the 1 led Ablaze at pinballlife are very nice for inserts, and priced right. Cointaker and pinballbulbs whites are excellent in comparison.

#18 10 years ago

Wiggy07- you just have to type "Pinside" in coupon or discount line ( can't remember what it's called right now) and it automatically gives discount....mark

#19 10 years ago

CoinTaker has some nice LEDs but their whole privacy fiasco has me going elsewhere.

#20 10 years ago

I split between PBL and C-taker.

#21 10 years ago

Thanks Mark, I talked to Chris on the phone and talked about Pinside but it was my bad by not putting the Pinside for the coupon discount.....I figured Chris would remember, but its never good to assume anything I guess...

#22 10 years ago

Chris and Melissa are great, but yes putting in the code automatically does the discount ..( helps them).....even if you forget, just call Melissa and she will credit your account...they have ALWAYS been good to me, and as long as they have what I'm looking for, I'm buying it from them....mark

#23 10 years ago

I recently purchased an LED kit for my Metallica from Cointaker.com and I was missing two bulbs. I called Melissa and she said no problem and the bulbs will go out in Mondays mail. Great service and product!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-bulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.