9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Domino7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

last night on pawn stars a guy brought in a 1972 williams line drive pitch 'n bat to the shop...the guy wanted $5500 for it...the fat meth addict, corey, who works at the shop, ended up paying around $3000 for it...then the guy admits he paid $800 for it...

how realistic is this? i have the same machine and paid $1200 for it 3 yrs ago and i would not sell it for $5500, i like it too much

#3 9 years ago

Your first ever post and your going to call folks. "Crack head"

Wow I will not even comment on your topic. You sir are rude.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

Your first ever post and your going to call folks. "Crack head"
    Wow I will not even comment on your topic. You sir are rude.

Im pretty sure he called him a meth head ,but i might just be splitting hairs

#5 9 years ago

I want to reply to the op, but I'm actually giggling at how dumb his post was.

#6 9 years ago

dont be a poof...i read the pawn stars book...they all admit they're meth addicts

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

I want to reply to the op, but I'm actually giggling at how dumb his post was.

Agreed. Nothing else to say on it..

#8 9 years ago

for all i know they could be crackheads too but bikers are usually meth heads and thats what they are

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-night-on-pawn-stars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.