4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dung
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Large LED assortment lot

Added: 2019-11-12 13:54:26 UTC • Ended: November 20th, 2019
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 110

This is a large lot of about 200 assorted LED lightbulbs. They are from different manufacturers and styles of bulbs. Most are new but some have been used and pulled back out again. There is also an LED light strip which can be connected to your G.I. for extra lighting wherever would like to add it.

Item photos

image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PiNDoCToR's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PiNDoCToR's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Phoenixville, PA, US

1 week later
    #2 4 years ago

I'm not really an LED guy so someone, buy my LEDs, please! I'll trade for #47 incandescents too!

#3 4 years ago

Ha! should take you up on that, I have a whole container of 47's and 44's. Might even have a few new boxes too, I'm done with incandescent.

#4 4 years ago

Problem is for 100 dollars I can led an entire game. If I buy your used stuff some of it will be dimmer due to age. Some of it I may never use. I have no idea what I am really getting. It has to be cheap to justify otherwise, why not just buy new and get exactly what you want?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

I'm not really an LED guy so someone, buy my LEDs, please! I'll trade for #47 incandescents too!

I have a ton of new 44 and 47 (not in original boxes) that are in my parts bin.... if you want to trade, shoot me a PM

#6 4 years ago

Alot of those are cheap LEDs not SMD. The cheaper led ones are pretty much worthless I've thrown alot of that style out.

If you can get $50 I'd take it.

#7 4 years ago

I agree on any and all points, except that the LEDs are not that old. Maybe a year. I know when they were installed.

As I said... make an offer.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

I agree on any and all points, except that the LEDs are not that old. Maybe a year. I know when they were installed.
    As I said... make an offer.

How many 47s (and 44s if any) do you want for them? I probably have you covered... Unless you are looking for cash. I already have about 5,000 LEDs, but really don't have use for traditional 44 or 47s.....

#9 4 years ago

I'd offer 30 shipped so let's start the bidding there.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/large-led-assortment-lot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.