(Topic ID: 345568)

Labyrinth owners club - Give me the Child!

By u2sean

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,238 posts
  • 201 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 122 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

438196228_1084798152593104_5909882289470841351_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20240209_201211894_exported_35562 (resized).jpg
IMG_8465_exported_11941 (resized).jpg
IMG_3565 (resized).jpeg
pinballimage (resized).png
ezgif-1-f73e813750.gif
IMB_C1LtUI.gif
IMG_0566 (2) (resized).png
IMG_3433 (resized).png
IMG_3543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
20240417_192422 (resized).jpg
20240417_214455 (resized).jpg
20240417_220229 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 2,238 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 45.
#1251 71 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Got my topper in! Looks incredible! But…she’s not moving in attract mode (it is enabled). The eyes light up, that’s about it atm. Any advice?
Side note, this thing is gonna scare the piss out of some kids haha.
[quoted image]

Can you confirm how tall your topper is? Trying to determine if mine will fit as I'm confused by their website as they show 91inches and 95.25. Thanks so much in advance, that looks amazing!

#1252 71 days ago

My wife's Labyrinth was supposed to be delivered today and she was so hyped for the first pinball machine she bought, but the freight company decided to postpone delivery without telling us because "the truck door is still open and didn't leave the station since it wasn't full." No word yet on when they'll deliver.

#1253 71 days ago

Sooo when is this new code with more Topper interactions dropping? Aaaand can I WiFi update now after the most recent code I downloaded today?

#1254 71 days ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My wife's Labyrinth was supposed to be delivered today and she was so hyped for the first pinball she bought, but the freight company decided to postpone delivery without telling us because "the truck door is still open and didn't leave the station since it wasn't full." No word yet on when they'll deliver.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

#1255 71 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Sooo when is this new code with more Topper interactions dropping? Aaaand can I WiFi update now after the most recent code I downloaded today?

I thought the code update was supposed to come this week according to the interview that was broadcasted. Time is running out.

You should be able to Wi-Fi update as long as you don’t have a space in your network name. If you have a two name network, “Tim’s House” for example, it won’t connect. I hope that gets addressed as well.

#1256 71 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Thanks for both responses. I haven't ordered yet so I've got a ways to go before this becomes reality, but I was just curious if anyone has had to do it yet. I'll keep an eye out for your experience dashv

The body of a standard pin is about 22” wide and the head is usually is 29” so I highly recommend the “Twist” method with help if you have to move Labyrinth through a narrow doorway. If anyone has questions/concerns PM me and I can assist on head removal and installation of your Labyrinth.

#1257 71 days ago

Woah that’s odd, my network is one name so no worries there haha

Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I thought the code update was supposed to come this week according to the interview that was broadcasted. Time is running out.
You should be able to Wi-Fi update as long as you don’t have a space in your network name. If you have a two name network, “Tim’s House” for example, it won’t connect. I hope that gets addressed as well.

#1258 70 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Code update corrected topper issue, very easy update for anyone wondering.

Was this a brand new code update or just one that you hadn't installed yet?

#1259 70 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Try putting " " around the name of the WiFi if it has a space in it.

#1260 70 days ago

One I hadn’t installed

Quoted from superNoid:Was this a brand new code update or just one that you hadn't installed yet?

#1261 70 days ago

Ooh somebody let me know if that quotes trick works. I couldn't ever get it to connect even though it would see the networks.

#1262 70 days ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Ooh somebody let me know if that quotes trick works. I couldn't ever get it to connect even though it would see the networks.

Why don't YOU try and let us know!!

#1263 70 days ago

Cuz my game is on location and I can't get out there til tomorrow

#1264 70 days ago

I'll try it tomorrow AFTER I UPDATE THE CODE LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

https://shop.kollectfun.com/code-update/

Version: 2024.02.16
--------------------
* IMPORTANT *
If you already have a topper installed, you'll want to turn on the
new "Topper Enabled" setting in the new Topper Settings or the topper will
no longer be active.

ADDED: More than 65 commentary 'scenes' from the topper
ADDED: Friendzy! Wiseman quests 1, 3, 5, and 7+ start timed friend item collection modes.
ADDED: Wiseman Multiball - Earned with your 4th completed wiseman quest.
ADDED: New music during high score entry
ADDED: "oh lawd, he comin" eject warning sound effect added to the hands scoop.
ADDED: Color matched flourish in the GI for collecting a friend item.
ADDED: Setting for an optional ball save on a Right-to-left U-Turn shot, disabled by default.
ADDED: Service Menu -> Utilities -> System Info - to list all detected FAST boards and firmware versions.
ADDED: Key repeat (holding up/down) added to the service menu.
ADDED: Lost/Stuck ball compensation after 3 search cycles or 3 start game attempts.
ADDED: New setting menu for all the general topper settings.
ADDED: New audio setting for topper volume level. (In "standard" settings)
ADDED: New audio setting for main voice callout ducking when the topper is talking. (In "standard" settings)
ADDED: A display notification if the topper is enabled, but not detected/connected.
ADDED: Ball search will pulse the center wall up/down during ball search, if it's down.
ADDED: Environmental PF display scene for Goblin City.

CHANGED: Wiseman quests reworked a bit, Orb is now at 6 quests. Loop and Spinner quest types added.
CHANGED: Volume boosted on all the wisman lines for when the last shot of a quest is made.
CHANGED: music stays on during individual friend jackpot collects - fades out for MB countdown.
CHANGED: Empty balls utility will let balls out of the Ello lane if they fall in there on launch.
CHANGED: Cancelling out of the friend jackpot display will get you out faster now, TRAVIS.
CHANGED: "All Led" test properly compensates for the GI bulb RGB order being different.
CHANGED: Updated Friend Multiball intro video
CHANGED: BK multiball intro process updated to improve sync with audio in some stiuations.
CHANGED: Bog final shot to orbits will catch the ball if possible to hold for ending.
CHANGED: Selected mode flashes white/red if orb not yet earned, white/blue if orb was earned.
CHANGED: Firey's hurryup countdown will honor global pause if ball trapped and only 2 balls in play.
CHANGED: Friend MB countdown shows the 3 individual friend values instead of the jackpot total.
CHANGED: Friend MB shot values include a bonus for total items that friend has now.
CHANGED: Friend info screen wording on Ludos 2x perks updated for clarity.
CHANGED: Friend info screen during Friend MB shows info on shot value and not solo jackpots/active state.

FIXED: Extra balls still waiting to be collected when the ball ended would be lost.
FIXED: Extra ball wouldn't re-light after collecting one, if you had more waiting to be collected.
FIXED: Forcing a reset during an active ball save would break ball save going forward until a reboot.
FIXED: Typo in the friend multiball start countdown screen.
FIXED: Wiseman drop target wasn't always setting state correctly at ball start.
FIXED: Wiseman GUI bit wouldn't re-appear for additional quests on the same active ball.
FIXED: Unused coils no longer appear in the coil test rotation.
FIXED: Some weirdness with the switch menu preview when you'd scroll past it on the parent menu.
FIXED: Entering the service menu during the end of ball sequence would hard crash the game.
FIXED: Starting an EB after Ball 1 would leave modes in a 'rotating' state (like at game start).
FIXED: Firey's condition for collecting the orb was not properly tracked and wouldn't award.
FIXED: Ello lane collects were not triggering the global timer pause.
FIXED: Two different errors would allow stacking BK on Fireys and Friend Multiball.
FIXED: Goblin City info sign now shows appropriate COLLECT value for SJP based on score modifiers.
FIXED: Game state updates correctly after Goblin City ends.
FIXED: After the first BK MB lock status would get weird if you drained with locks lit.
FIXED: Timing out Fireys hurry ups would lose jackpots and make the super jackpot unreachable.
FIXED: Friend MB shot placements would fall apart after 2 main jackpots collected.
FIXED: Bad logic on EB availability check would deny EB if you had 'earned' more than the limit,
with no regard for how many you actually collected.

Changes to "Goblin City Multiball" gameplay in phase 1:
-------------------------------------------------------
- The mode is started by locking a ball on the left orbit, between the forks and the
drop target, instead of through the U-Turn like normal modes.
- After the intro, second ball is launched.
- Progress is made with alternating shots to the ramps and bashing the captive ball
into the drop target.
- If you lose the loose ball, you can restart once by re-locking the remaining ball
back into the left orbit.
- Once the golem is defeated, shoot under the left ramp to enter the city.
- The Sir Didymus Add-a-ball is available in the first phase, if you have 3 balls
in play when you defeat the golem, you'll have to put the extra one in the hands
scoop to enter the city (or lose it).

#1265 70 days ago

You are all awesome for beating us to the punch here for the new code release.

Those Goblins have been waiting patiently to chat with you.

Labyrinth Social Media Thumbnail - Topper Code Update (resized).jpgLabyrinth Social Media Thumbnail - Topper Code Update (resized).jpg
#1266 70 days ago

Just got the game and topper set up and excited to try out the new code!!

For some reason I keep getting balls stuck under the ramp, and sometimes multiple balls get stuck (and then ball saved) out of the left orbit/captive ball, and my wiseman drop target sticker is all scrunched up.

This game is honestly incredible! The topper *just* fits and I thought I had a lot of room to spare!

Thanks?!

IMG_8210 (resized).jpegIMG_8210 (resized).jpegIMG_8216 (resized).jpegIMG_8216 (resized).jpegIMG_8237 (resized).jpegIMG_8237 (resized).jpeg

#1267 70 days ago

eric this code drop looks dope. thanks man!

i might get a looney tunes just because ur involved!

#1268 70 days ago

Siiiiiiiick

Quoted from Chalkey:

I'll try it tomorrow AFTER I UPDATE THE CODE LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
https://shop.kollectfun.com/code-update/
Version: 2024.02.16
--------------------
* IMPORTANT *
no longer be active.
ADDED: More than 65 commentary 'scenes' from the topper
ADDED: Friendzy! Wiseman quests 1, 3, 5, and 7+ start timed friend item collection modes.
ADDED: Wiseman Multiball - Earned with your 4th completed wiseman quest.
ADDED: New music during high score entry
ADDED: "oh lawd, he comin" eject warning sound effect added to the hands scoop.
ADDED: Color matched flourish in the GI for collecting a friend item.
ADDED: Setting for an optional ball save on a Right-to-left U-Turn shot, disabled by default.
ADDED: Service Menu -> Utilities -> System Info - to list all detected FAST boards and firmware versions.
ADDED: Key repeat (holding up/down) added to the service menu.
ADDED: Lost/Stuck ball compensation after 3 search cycles or 3 start game attempts.
ADDED: New setting menu for all the general topper settings.
ADDED: New audio setting for topper volume level. (In "standard" settings)
ADDED: New audio setting for main voice callout ducking when the topper is talking. (In "standard" settings)
ADDED: A display notification if the topper is enabled, but not detected/connected.
ADDED: Ball search will pulse the center wall up/down during ball search, if it's down.
ADDED: Environmental PF display scene for Goblin City.
CHANGED: Wiseman quests reworked a bit, Orb is now at 6 quests. Loop and Spinner quest types added.
CHANGED: Volume boosted on all the wisman lines for when the last shot of a quest is made.
CHANGED: music stays on during individual friend jackpot collects - fades out for MB countdown.
CHANGED: Empty balls utility will let balls out of the Ello lane if they fall in there on launch.
CHANGED: Cancelling out of the friend jackpot display will get you out faster now, TRAVIS.
CHANGED: "All Led" test properly compensates for the GI bulb RGB order being different.
CHANGED: Updated Friend Multiball intro video
CHANGED: BK multiball intro process updated to improve sync with audio in some stiuations.
CHANGED: Bog final shot to orbits will catch the ball if possible to hold for ending.
CHANGED: Selected mode flashes white/red if orb not yet earned, white/blue if orb was earned.
CHANGED: Firey's hurryup countdown will honor global pause if ball trapped and only 2 balls in play.
CHANGED: Friend MB countdown shows the 3 individual friend values instead of the jackpot total.
CHANGED: Friend MB shot values include a bonus for total items that friend has now.
CHANGED: Friend info screen wording on Ludos 2x perks updated for clarity.
CHANGED: Friend info screen during Friend MB shows info on shot value and not solo jackpots/active state.
FIXED: Extra balls still waiting to be collected when the ball ended would be lost.
FIXED: Extra ball wouldn't re-light after collecting one, if you had more waiting to be collected.
FIXED: Forcing a reset during an active ball save would break ball save going forward until a reboot.
FIXED: Typo in the friend multiball start countdown screen.
FIXED: Wiseman drop target wasn't always setting state correctly at ball start.
FIXED: Wiseman GUI bit wouldn't re-appear for additional quests on the same active ball.
FIXED: Unused coils no longer appear in the coil test rotation.
FIXED: Some weirdness with the switch menu preview when you'd scroll past it on the parent menu.
FIXED: Entering the service menu during the end of ball sequence would hard crash the game.
FIXED: Starting an EB after Ball 1 would leave modes in a 'rotating' state (like at game start).
FIXED: Firey's condition for collecting the orb was not properly tracked and wouldn't award.
FIXED: Ello lane collects were not triggering the global timer pause.
FIXED: Two different errors would allow stacking BK on Fireys and Friend Multiball.
FIXED: Goblin City info sign now shows appropriate COLLECT value for SJP based on score modifiers.
FIXED: Game state updates correctly after Goblin City ends.
FIXED: After the first BK MB lock status would get weird if you drained with locks lit.
FIXED: Timing out Fireys hurry ups would lose jackpots and make the super jackpot unreachable.
FIXED: Friend MB shot placements would fall apart after 2 main jackpots collected.
FIXED: Bad logic on EB availability check would deny EB if you had 'earned' more than the limit,
with no regard for how many you actually collected.
Changes to "Goblin City Multiball" gameplay in phase 1:
-------------------------------------------------------
- The mode is started by locking a ball on the left orbit, between the forks and the
drop target, instead of through the U-Turn like normal modes.
- After the intro, second ball is launched.
- Progress is made with alternating shots to the ramps and bashing the captive ball
into the drop target.
- If you lose the loose ball, you can restart once by re-locking the remaining ball
back into the left orbit.
- Once the golem is defeated, shoot under the left ramp to enter the city.
- The Sir Didymus Add-a-ball is available in the first phase, if you have 3 balls
in play when you defeat the golem, you'll have to put the extra one in the hands
scoop to enter the city (or lose it).

#1269 70 days ago

Any San Francisco Bay Area folks, The Flipper Room should have Labyrinth shipping soon! Keep your eyes on the social feeds for the landing so you can get your fix and/or fill. Pretty sure it will be the first one on location in Northern California.

Update: oops wrong thread, sorry.

#1270 70 days ago

Karl is streaming the new code tonight at 8pm central at twitch.tv/iepinball

#1271 70 days ago

Noticed after my code update was applied (not tonight’s new code but previous) that my Ludo servo is out. Anyone have info on how to service that part? I don’t think it’s code related. Guessing the servo pooped the bed or a connector may be loose. Gonna submit a ticket. This will be the FIRST time lifting the playfield after 600 plays on location. So…this thing is a tank so far! Very excellent build! Astounding for a first effort.

#1272 70 days ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Karl is streaming the new code tonight at 8pm central at twitch.tv/iepinball

Loving the new code

#1273 70 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone have info on how to service that part?

Servo in general. I don't have a Labyrinth to help.

https://gesrepair.com/servo-motor-drive-troubleshooting-guide/

LTG : )

#1274 70 days ago

I can help with that. Lol

Quoted from LTG:Servo in general. I don't have a Labyrinth to help.
https://gesrepair.com/servo-motor-drive-troubleshooting-guide/

#1275 70 days ago

"ADDED: Setting for an optional ball save on a Right-to-left U-Turn shot, disabled by default."

Haven't played and don't have mine yet but... I read about this early on and had some concerns. Seeing the option for a ball save is awesome. Big thanks to the BOF team.

#1276 70 days ago
Quoted from superNoid:

"ADDED: Setting for an optional ball save on a Right-to-left U-Turn shot, disabled by default."
Haven't played and don't have mine yet but... I read about this early on and had some concerns. Seeing the option for a ball save is awesome. Big thanks to the BOF team.

Yes mine is now set to ON. Lol

#1277 70 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Haha, thats cool though you have the option. I will probably turn on if needed (hint, I'll probably need it lol)

#1278 70 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Ha ha. Mine will be too.

#1279 69 days ago

I haven’t had any problems on mine with sdtm middle from the horseshoe shot, you may not even need to apply that setting. Glad it there for people getting center screamers though. New code update looks fantastic!

#1280 69 days ago

Installed the brand new topper code from the website and the code version didn’t change, this happen to anyone else?

#1281 69 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Installed the brand new topper code from the website and it made no changes, this happen to anyone else?

You have to re-enable the topper in the settings.

#1282 69 days ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

no longer be active.

ADDED: A display notification if the topper is enabled, but not detected

I know they have bigger fish to fry, but this was a dumb way to do it. No one will recall this line in the patch notes, if they ever read it in the first place. The above shows the game knows if it has a topper connected. So why not instead of enable/disable:

Topper setting: <Auto (factory default) / Disabled>
Auto: topper will be enabled if detected
Disabled: topper will be disabled regardless

And a print in the menu below this setting:
Topper connection status: <connected / not connected. >

Takes a few minutes to code. Probably saves many collective hours of owners checking connections, etc, writing emails to BOF, BOF having to respond.

#1283 69 days ago

Enabling the topper takes less time than writing that post.

#1284 69 days ago

Just watching the i.e. stream.
The topper is effing awesome.
Just wow!

#1285 69 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I know they have bigger fish to fry, but this was a dumb way to do it. No one will recall this line in the patch notes, if they ever read it in the first place. The above shows the game knows if it has a topper connected. So why not instead of enable/disable:
Topper setting: <Auto (factory default) / Disabled>
Auto: topper will be enabled if detected
Disabled: topper will be disabled regardless
And a print in the menu below this setting:
Topper connection status: <connected / not connected. >
Takes a few minutes to code. Probably saves many collective hours of owners checking connections, etc, writing emails to BOF, BOF having to respond.

Games are shipping with toppers now and the new code so this likely is a non issue.

FWIW it’s been clear that the topper needed to be turned on in the settings. It was also in the topper installation instructions. Your failing to follow clearly written instructions is your mistake, not theirs.

#1286 69 days ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

the point is you have to know the setting exist, and there's just a better way to do it. Why would people assume they need to enable a setting when it should be unnecessary?

#1287 69 days ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i fugging love iscored btw

#1288 69 days ago

No kidding. What happened was the update didn’t take on my machine and it’s still running the old code v. Went through the entire update and stayed on the previous version. Really strange. Starting to think maybe the website was not updated when I downloaded it.

Quoted from pezpunk:

#1289 69 days ago

See previous post, you know what they say about assumptions…

Quoted from pezpunk:

#1290 69 days ago

We went with the setting the way we did so you have a specific “it should be on”, rather than a “we’ll turn it on if we see it” - because if there’s hardware connection/detection problems it just wouldn’t work and there’d be no indicator about why (which makes troubleshooting more complicated) - because we can’t just assume you have the topper. The topper install instructions go through the “turn it on” step - so it’s only awkward for the very few people who already had the topper installed and may have forgotten about that part. Hopefully.

#1291 69 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

See previous post, you know what they say about assumptions…

My comment was accurate and I was trying to be helpful, ass. How was I supposed to know you failed at installing the new code?

#1292 69 days ago

It failed, not i. Will try again later today. And keep in mind that i was not the one to make jabs at peoples intelligence. But we can argue about your lack of decorum in a pm if you like.

If you were truly being helpful than this comment was not at all necessary

“Enabling the topper takes less time than writing that post”

Quoted from pezpunk:

My comment was accurate and I was trying to be helpful, ass. How was I supposed to know you failed at installing the new code?

#1293 69 days ago

Easiest code update of any system I've dealt with other than online. USB in, it updates and tells you to remove it to reboot. Enabling the topper is very easy. They have made settings to let the topper annoy you as much or little as you want it to and when. 10/10. Put in my first game and digging into it!

#1294 69 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It failed, not i. Will try again later today.

Might have gotten a bad download to. Try again is best plan.

#1295 69 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Might have gotten a bad download to. Try again is best plan.

Also make sure nothing else is on the Zip drive. When I went to update ours the first time it said complete but it failed. Deleted all the files and then reloaded the update and it worked fine.

#1296 69 days ago

Anyone seeing periodic lack of counting left ramp shots? Seems at times the game just doesn’t count it. I know tge optos work in test and they work about 90% of the time in game play.

Small cosmetic issue in the updater page. The download percentage math is off by a good bit says 100% when there was about 200megs to go. Otherwise online update was smooth and easy

#1297 69 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Anyone seeing periodic lack of counting left ramp shots? Seems at times the game just doesn’t count it. I know tge optos work in test and they work about 90% of the time in game play.
Small cosmetic issue in the updater page. The download percentage math is off by a good bit says 100% when there was about 200megs to go. Otherwise online update was smooth and easy

Ball speed seems to be the biggest culprit on our game.

#1298 69 days ago

Yeah, I might have to complete wipe mine. i had deleted everything on it but they get gunked w/ meta data overtime

Quoted from titanpenguin:Also make sure nothing else is on the Zip drive. When I went to update ours the first time it said complete but it failed. Deleted all the files and then reloaded the update and it worked fine.

#1299 69 days ago

Ok. The topper asking where’s the girl just broke me. Well done guys!

#1300 69 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Ok. The topper asking where’s the girl just broke me. Well done guys!

Was about to post the same lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 10,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

1,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Harrisonburg, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Raleigh, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,238 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/labyrinth-owners-club-give-me-the-child/page/26?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.