(Topic ID: 79546)

KFC Pinball machine is it finger lickin good?

By pinmister

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicken-run_11-5-05.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-02-04 at 8.25.56 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-02-04 at 8.25.42 AM.png
    KFC pinball-Finger lickin good.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I found these machines on CL and have never seen one before. I looked for more info and have not found anything. Anybody know the story on these machines? Manufacturer?

The Colonel's Chicken Run.....
    Old KFC PINBALL BUBBLE GUM OR BOUNCY BALL DISPENSER. I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE, AND I HAVE SPOKEN TO KFC HEADQUARTERS. THEY CAN'T GIVE ME ANY INFO ON THEM

KFC pinball-Finger lickin good.jpgKFC pinball-Finger lickin good.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I would buy them asap. They have to be worth a fortune. Probably some type of re-skin at the time, but none the less, very collectable to people that are into that.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I would buy them asap.

Guy is asking $7000?

#4 10 years ago

Show up with $2-3k in 100 dollar bills. Money *slapped* on any table, anywhere, speaks volumes.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Show up with $2-3k in 100 dollar bills. Money *slapped* on any table, anywhere, speaks volumes.

These are just nostalgic gumball and prize dispensing pinball machines. I would not even offer a couple hundred bucks. If he gets $7000 for them it would have to be a really unique buyer?

#6 10 years ago

The cabinet side art is fantastic Thanks for sharing

Too bad the guy has actually done his homework

#7 10 years ago

Wow, wonder how this guy acquired two of them. I've heard of one or two floating around out there, but this is incredible.

#8 10 years ago

The local little Cesar's has one with their logo on it.
    It has the bouncy balls in it.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Guy is asking $7000?

For that price, you should get a lifetime supply of bouncy balls. Maybe 2 or 3 lifetimes worth of bouncy balls.

#10 10 years ago

My balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right. Oops, wrong machine. My bad!

#11 10 years ago

Meh. Interesting that the pair you found are either printed to look vintage or have cab fade.

Screen shot 2014-02-04 at 8.25.42 AM.pngScreen shot 2014-02-04 at 8.25.42 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-02-04 at 8.25.56 AM.pngScreen shot 2014-02-04 at 8.25.56 AM.png

chicken-run_11-5-05.jpgchicken-run_11-5-05.jpg
    #12 10 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

Meh. Interesting that the pair you found are either printed to look vintage or have cab fade.

Wow! The pics you posted look CUO (Colonel's Use Only).

#13 10 years ago

Wow it is tiny. I thought they were bigger from the looks of the CL picture, with more playfield action-LOL
    Now the guys $7000 seems really silly

#14 10 years ago

There's a pizza place near me that has one of these, not KFC branded of course, but I'm pretty sure it's the same machine. Must just be a common gumball dispenser that they slap decals on for various establishments, which is probably why there's not that much info out there on a particular one.

On the plus side, you always win a gumball, no matter how bad you suck up your game. Can you say that about a normal pinabll machine? haha!

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

Must just be a common gumball dispenser that they slap decals on for various establishments, which is probably why there's not that much info out there on a particular one.

These sell on our local CL for $100-$150 and they sit for months and years not being sold. The same guy post every other day trying to sell one. Then this guy has beat, faded ones for $7000-WTF? Is this for real-LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kfc-pinball-machine-is-it-finger-lickin-good and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.