Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#140 3 years ago

I’m starting to wonder if it was Antifa.

Has to be.

#161 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

People act like ”cancel culture”is a recent & leftist thing. I seem to remember it starting when the Dixie Chicks spoke out against W. & the war...the right went insane and got them kicked off of country radio stations....or Colin Kaepernick, taking a knee...the so-called President threatened him & right-wing propaganda machine went after him and cost him his job. White Supremacists went after James Gunn & used old jokes to get him fired from Guardians of the Galaxy because they didn’t like his attacks on racists & sexists. I hope these people are included in the “pathetic loathsome people” you speak of.

It’s only cancel culture when it’s something they like, like COPS.

Colin K getting blacklisted for 4 years in the prime of his career? Oh that’s ok.

#163 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

UFO...good music!

Shenker did some killer stuff with the scorpions in the 70s too!

#172 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-pin:

Isnt it a huge difference if you do something at work or not?

That’s something that people just made up.

I can’t think of too many jobs besides the nfl where you are required to stand for the national anthem once a week. Certainly none I’ve ever had.

Either you are against “cancel culture” or you aren’t. Splitting hairs across ideological lines betrays your insincerity.

#179 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Colin wore socks with pigs in police hats in the field. He made his own bed. Screw him and Nike.

Ok so that’s one “yay” Vote In favor of cancel culture.

#185 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Not sure Colin cancels Scorpions in the late 70s.

Please, PLEASE don’t post the cover of “Virgin Killer.”

#194 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-pin:

But at work you represent your employer.
    If we head towards a situation where everything you ever say, or have said is scrutinized, you'll end up in ddr.

Right. So any way that two votes for cancel culture.

For a board that claims to hate cancel culture so far my unofficial poll is 100 percent pro cancel culture. Go figure.

#196 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Of all the grandpa bands, I could live with a Scorpions pinball machine. Them and UFO were special to me.
    I was the only kid with a Schenker holding his Flying V poster on my wall.

Do you like all of it or just the 70s stuff?

Their German cover of Fox on the Run is great. Find it on YouTube!

#231 3 years ago
    Quoted from Greenandwhite:

If it came to light that Stern was behind this would it have any impact on you buying from them in the future?

This cancel culture is getting out of hand.

#237 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

This is something we can agree on this shit is out of control!

Hey I just bought a brand new copy LP of Stormbringer today.

And it made me think of you.

I barfed a little.

#569 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Thanks for confirming he said it, guess that settles that.
    As I said, water under the bridge, hasn't been an issue for years. But it's a good reminder, that when you have a platform and use it to go after people some of them aren't going to just smile and take it. I have no idea what he did to piss someone off this time, but from what I'm reading it could be a long list. Take it from me, even chill people have a limit.

It’s like The Who Shot Jr episode were 10 different people are shown fondling guns right before JR gets capped.

It really could be anybody!

Not me though. We made up (really!). Now that chris is retired forever, never to return, from pinball media, I look forward to seeing him around the nyc pinball scene (if it ever returns). I’m sure folks will be welcoming to him when he’s just a guy playing pinball. It’s a pretty friendly scene and I’d like to think people will be happy to welcome him into it.

Bars are supposed to open in only a couple weeks? I wonder if that means location pinball returns in some form or another.

#583 3 years ago

CJ! seege!

Why didn’t you invite me to Howard’s last week goddammit?!

#881 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

3 more days for you guys.
    Then Sitting Shiva over the loss of a Podcast is over.
    Holy cow.

But what are we supposed to do with all this chopped liver and Whitefish salad?!

#948 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

So are you saying that the right does not participate in the cancel culture? SMH

Yeah Kathy Griffin didn’t work for 3 years because she needed a vacation and Colin K hasn’t thrown a pass in 4 seasons cause he felt like needed a break lol.

Nothing worse than people who think their shit don’t stink and these people who try to assign a political "side" to “cancel culture” are among the worst.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.