(Topic ID: 58208)

Interconnect Board Banzai Run - Resistor Values ?

By master_of_chaos

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello

i found a difference in the values of the resistors which are mounted on the interconnect board of my Banzai Run machine and the values in the manual.
The manual says, that the values for R3-R8 should be 8 Ohm , the values of the mounted parts are in fact 4 Ohm .
Is my board faulty or is this a bug in the manual?

regards

Andrew

#2 10 years ago

I'm going with a bug in the manual. When rebuilding mine last year I came across this same issue. I emailed some other BR owners and asked them to check theirs, turned out they were the same.

#3 10 years ago

As long as all the flashers fire properly then you should be OK. I had a system 11 with an interconnect board from a different game where many of them were a lower value than my game required. As a result, some flashers didn't fire at all.
That is something system 11 buyers need to watch for, make sure that interconnect board isn't swapped out from a different game.

#4 10 years ago

Banzai Run uses an interconnect board that is specific to Banzai Run only. Not compatible with other S11s

#5 10 years ago

I zoomed the picture of the replacement board at marco´s, and, if my eyes don´t fool me, the values are 4 ohm too.
I also have had feedback from another owner.

So i think the manual is wrong here.
But maybe someone has more facts about this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interconnect-board-banzai-run-resistor-values and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.