(Topic ID: 79235)

Indianapolis 500 for sale- Southern California

By M-Kauffman

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider M-Kauffman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I tried to trade this pin a few weeks ago and ended up buying a game today so it's officially up for sale. Cabinet is very nice-left side has no fade while the right has some minor fade. Overall, the cab is very nice. Front has slight fade and two drill holes. Playfield is terrific with zero wear. LEDs have been installed. Game plays quick and strong. Boards are all matching and look great. An underrated pin for sure that is fast and fun. Price is $2650 obo// Error: Image 185261 not found //// Error: Image 185260 not found //// Error: Image 185259 not found //// Error: Image 185258 not found //// Error: Image 185257 not found //// Error: Image 185256 not found //

#4 10 years ago

Is it obvious that I'm new to this site?! My apologies. Still learning so be gentle. Thanks

#6 10 years ago

If you're looking for pictures just browse through my many idiotic posts- they are there! Sorry guys. Not making a very good first impression, huh?

#7 10 years ago

Thanks Mrgone. I've used the market place for a different game but always see games for sale here on the Forum.

#10 10 years ago

Is there a way I can delete any of the repeated posts so I don't piss off all the other collectors on this site? Any help for a rookie would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, I sure have met some great people here!

#11 10 years ago

Thanks Dude. I was using my iPad to create the post and I kept getting an error message so I had no idea the add kept sending/posting over and over. My bad

1 week later
#12 10 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks to all for the insults...I mean, inquiries.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks Gryszzz...I already do. She's off to a great home for a full blown restoration. I was told I'll have visitation rights!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 17.50
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider M-Kauffman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indianapolis-500-for-sale-southern-california-2?tu=M-Kauffman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.