(Topic ID: 18899)

If X-Men does well, will Gary consider none movie titles???????

By thedarkknight77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dnhayden
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

We have heard people state a million times that Gary was only going to do movie titles because they sell better in the US & Overseas. What if X-Men kicks ass and sells like Tron, will this open the door to more none movie titles. I personally am impressed with Stern's willingness to take a chance and finally give us an art package we can all agree..............Rules! I believe there are a number of other none movie themes that would be awesome and do as well as X-men. It less about movies and more about how familiar people are with the theme. My only hope now would be for them to do Avenger comic style.

If X-men does great (which I know it will do great) they will maybe consider the comic route.
    It's all based on sales and how quickly they will sell.

#4 11 years ago

Gary is pretty sharp and wise,He's been in the biz a long time and knows how to play the market and what to expect.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

.I think Gary is not as wise

Well,He's still around building/selling Pins after all these years so he is doing something right

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-x-men-does-well-will-gary-consider-none-movie-titles?tu=pinmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.