(Topic ID: 21645)

Pinsiders with pinball related businesses post them here!

By the_pin_family

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I think it would be useful to have an area where pinsider's could, if they chose, list there line of business or services they offer. Mostly for pinball related business but I don't think that should be a rule. I thought about this because I know an active pinsider sells Rom. I need some but I can't remember his name. But that goes for anything. If I need a pf clear coated I'd look through the listings before I chose someone. I'd prefer to give my business to a pinsider whenever possible. I think it should be for active members only. Your ad falls off the listing if you haven't logged in for two weeks, or something to that nature. That way people won't be able to use it as advertising. What do you think? Would anyone use it?

#10 11 years ago

That's what I was looking for, thanks.

#14 11 years ago

What do you think Robin? I know your busy with the market but could this be in our future?

#19 11 years ago

Bump for the edited title.

#26 11 years ago

Another bump because I think its a good idea. It's also free advertising guys! I've never seen a business turn down free advertising.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from MES:

Don't really have anything to sell except booze, but here you go. Looking for another game right now too, if anyone has a DMD game to sell. League starting up in Sept. Want to get a nice game in for those signing up. http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/gutcheck/2012/07/first_look_orbit_pinball_lounge_maplewood.php

Looks like a cool place. Wish we had something like that around here. Not sure why we dont. Other than a biker bar with pins in it we have very little in the way of pins here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/id-like-to-have-a-pinsiders-business-listing-services-offered-section?tu=the_pin_family and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.