(Topic ID: 295268)

Don't buy used from Automated services in CT! !

By Jasenwm

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by EMpin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elvishasleft.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 2 years ago

Sorry you had issues...

there is so much info out there now about pricing and who to buy from its hard to feel bad for people when they have these issues.

If you buy from a big shop like that you should know that you are just a blip on the radar and will likley be treated as such. You are probably one of the 50 games that went out the door that day.

I would always buy from a smaller dealer... they are more likley to need your biz and they will cover you better if problems.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

I've bought several NIB pins from Mike at Automated. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
    The pins I bought were harder to find at the time and Mike had them in stock and sold them competitively.

Well yah because its all about volume... how hard is it to ship a NIB and just flip it when you have 75 sitting there.

On the used or older stuff the same volume rule applies.... so much stuff goes through there that the attenton to detail is probably not what it should be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elvishasleft.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-ll-never-buy-from-this-dealer-again-?tu=Elvishasleft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.