(Topic ID: 147333)

I just won Pingraffix's contest on Facebook.

By MustangPaul

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I won their Met LE Snake plastic, decal, tongue and fangs. What a great company. Must be my lucky day.

#2 8 years ago

I finished your BOP rails today.

#3 8 years ago

Cool MP!

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I finished your BOP rails today.

Another piece of good news. Thanks

Thanks Billy.

#5 8 years ago

Congratz! Make sure you email Santa...that way you don't end up with 2 on Christmas morning

#6 8 years ago

Just curious but what did you do to your bop rails?

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Another piece of good news. Thanks

Thanks Billy.

and the plastic for your shooter housing lighting kit for batman was laser cut today.

and congrats paul.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

TaylorVA is ReeseRails....he makes new playfield wood rails for a bunch of games and a good dude too....

Congrats on the win Paul!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from FrostyMug:

Congratz! Make sure you email Santa...that way you don't end up with 2 on Christmas morning

Thanks. Well actually I gave back the plastic, decal and tongue decal and only took the fangs cuz my game doesn't have them.

Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'm getting them from ReeseRails if your talking about the pf wood ones.

Quoted from beatmaster:

and the plastic for your shooter housing lighting kit for batman was laser cut today.
    and congrats paul.

Thanks Bob, along with my leg light-ups you shooter housing light up is going to REALLY dress up the front of the game. I'll post pictures after I get my armor back from the powder coaters. Because there is no real easy way to get 12v power from the game I bought a DK Pinball 8 way distribution block that I'll power from a wall wort. That way I can power everything 12v from one central point from inside the cab. Your mod is gonna look killer and I hope others will want it for their game too. Mine is gonna be blue.

Quoted from burningman:

TaylorVA is ReeseRails....he makes new playfield wood rails for a bunch of games and a good dude too....
    Congrats on the win Paul!

Yeah they are solid oak and VERY nice. Thanks for sending yours for him to make copy's. So if anyone needs them Taylor now has the correct measurements.

Thanks bud.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-won-pingraffixs-contest-on-facebook and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.