(Topic ID: 5412)

How much have you spent on your game rooms. Whats your best deal?

By the96stang

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by DrAzzy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Monster_Bash__.jpg
    Monster_Bash.jpg
    MB--_Look-n_Good_!!!.jpg
    HS_with_Topper.jpg
    HIGHSPEED1.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I am just curious How much people have spent for everything in there game rooms. I have spent 200 for counterforce, 200 for fpII, 200 for raven, 25 for globetrotters, 60 for Alien, and 120 for elektra. So Im at a total of 905 dollars for my WHOLE collection. Ive also spent 250 on crusin exotica, 500 for a multicade, 100 for a ms pac. nothing for a World series baseball 99. 125 for a lethal enforcers and 100 for a chase Hq. So for everything ive spent 1975. Not bad for a college kid eh? I dont even have a job. I just buy and sell EM games to feed my solid state habits.

#3 12 years ago

will hopefully be scoring a Data East Lethal Weapon 3 and William's Fish Tales for $2300. thats the best deal i've had but i've heard of some ridiculously cheap bundle price stories.

#4 12 years ago

A lot more than I like to admit.

#5 12 years ago

$6,010, that includes Defender and house of the dead arcades. The numbers are going to be all over the place with different conditions. I did not include the $6500 plus shipping for the WOZ on the way.

#6 12 years ago

Lost World $800 Comet $600 Viking $250 Elektra $300 Paragon $650 Judge Dredd $1600 the Viking was the best deal its in amazing condition

#7 12 years ago

66' williams Casanova 350$
    96 sega space jam 1100$
    94 demolition man 1300$
    00' sharkey's shootout 1200$

thats just what i've got at home now. you may have spent a lot less, but i guarantee that my machines are THAT much better

#8 12 years ago

I am definitely with gweem on this one...
    Now Tatman's setup on the other hand, should be an interesting #!

#9 12 years ago

I did make $4400 on the TZ I just sold minus some minor plastics etc .. but I wish I didn't have to sell it. He's given up on my Medusa and prototype backglass and now offering on my CV. Last offer on the CV was $5500 (HUO only .. fully modded and LED'd).

#10 12 years ago

Wow! Do you clip coupons? you should wright on Book called " A Gameroom on a Budget"

Not bad for a kid without a job....i have a feeling when you do have a job you will be spending a lot more. And I also bet your having just as much fun as someone who paid 10 times that.

Quoted from the96stang:

So for everything ive spent 1975. Not bad for a college kid eh? I dont even have a job.

#11 12 years ago

My BEST Pin Deal was on a 1-Owner HUO Highspeed . I went to a house to give an estimate on Tile-n a Master bath , I saw a HS and a Dedicated Galaga.. He said the HS hasn't worked for 2 yr's and the Galaga 3 yr's.. I gave him $ 100.00 for HS and $ 50.00 for the Galaga.
    The p/f was Beautiful,, It had NO Mylar Bubbles or Wear ( anywhere ) 4-Real !!!!
    I took the Pin to Jack, he traded me a working Power board for my Non- working 1 plus I gave him $ 30.00 .. The Galaga needed a Peter Chow Power supply , Jack had 1- too $ 50.00 .. And i bought a 1-Owner MB for $ 3100.00 .And this 3-n-1 Combo deal Was the BEST EVER . 2-HD's and my 2nd BR-- ?---$$---? . That's ALL i'm Gonna confess up too .. Sometime's TOO Much info can get ya into Trouble.. But 142 Pin's now since May of 2008 ,, I've Done OK !!!

HIGHSPEED1.jpgHIGHSPEED1.jpg HS_with_Topper.jpgHS_with_Topper.jpg MB--_Look-n_Good_!!!.jpgMB--_Look-n_Good_!!!.jpg Monster_Bash.jpgMonster_Bash.jpg Monster_Bash__.jpgMonster_Bash__.jpg

#12 12 years ago

Actually, I was hired today pin budget has gone thru the roof. I do think that I am having just as much fun as someone who payed 10 times that. I might be having more because I lowball everyone. I love getting yelled at LOL. Ive had people threaten me and ive had people sell to me.Its a 2 way street. SORRY IF IVE ANNOYED ANY PINSIDERs LOWBALLING.

#13 12 years ago

Just Rem--- You CAN'T Low-Ball a Low-Baller !!!

#14 12 years ago

Lets see current lineup

JP 700
    BF 850
    Tommy 1200 (no driving involved)
    Twister 600

Best Deal?
    Sopranos for 900 or SP for 800 with a 350 pinball mover thrown in.

#15 12 years ago

In one year (Literally) I spent waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I could have paid off my new car. The worst is how much I LOST....... Not cool but, I wanted to try many machines. So be it.
    I have too much $$$ sitting next to me just in these 3. All the mods or add-ons .......
    It's crazy even for me to look at my collection history to think I did all of that in a year. SCARY

#16 12 years ago

Way too much and when LEDS came around it took the biggest chunk.

#17 12 years ago

If I swapped 142 pins in three years, I would not have any friends left.

Why do people get offened at lowball offers? It makes it easier to say no.

#18 12 years ago

Too much, but compared to shelling out $6500 for ONE WOZ it doesn't seem so bad.

#19 12 years ago

Too much and I still have a WOZ on the way (along with a few more payments)...

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

If I swapped 142 pins in three years, I would not have any friends left.

My Customer's ARE my Friend's !!!

I Don't Gouge my Friend's !!! The HUO RBION I just ship'd,, I made $ 50.00
    The HUO LOTR , $ 200.00

The NGG that i'm gett-n Ready to ship ,, $ 100.00

Here Lately , I'm do-n it for Fun !!! Yea, I clean'em up , Bling them w/Led's etc...

I want to Own & Play as Many as Possible in my Life-tyme and Keep the Pin's that I like Best, then when I Tire of those , I will sell or Trade.. Like my TZ ( maybe Soon ) !!!

#21 12 years ago

I have a big spending problem when it comes to pinball. I have been collecting pins for 2 1/2 years and have spent more then $100,000 on pins the game room, video games,parts. I have 17 pins and have had at lease 10 others. It never ends there is always some thing I want. I have slowed down in the last 6 months.

#22 12 years ago

I have three pins and two arcade machines and i'm into it for $3000

#23 12 years ago

$1350 for No Fear (Excellent PF - only problem is shooter wear, cabinet has some damage)

$3100 + 200 in parts/etc for TZ (Great PF, minor wear, nothing serious, perfect cabinet/backglass)

4650, then. I should sell the No Fear, or trade it + cash for something better (anyone wanna buy my No Fear in the boston area? )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-have-you-spent-on-your-game-rooms-whats-your-best-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.