(Topic ID: 345920)

How Do You Cancel Spooky Fang Club?

By SantaEatsCheese

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 months ago

So I joined the Spooky Fang Club 3 years ago to pick up my Rick and Morty (great game!). I thought I cancelled last year after getting stuff but just opened up a package in the mail from them. Other than blocking them through my bank, anyone know where/how to cancel this? I just emailed them so hopefully they send something back, but if anyone has a link it would be greatly appreciated. Their website has changed so old instructions seem moot. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

#4 6 months ago

How often do you get stuff? I signed up a month ago, and figured there would be a welcome package or something. lol

#6 6 months ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:How often do you get stuff? I signed up a month ago, and figured there would be a welcome package or something. lol

Once a year.

#7 6 months ago

It’s been awhile, but as I recall I was able to cancel mine after logging into my Spooky account. If you haven’t already monkeyed around in there, I would suggest giving that a whirl. At a minimum, you should be able to delete payment info which has tended to work for me as an alternative way to stop other autopay situations.

In the past I have had good luck contacting squirrel with questions about web orders as well.

#9 6 months ago

It’s $40 from memory, just email or call spooky directly I'm sure they will rectify it for you. Worst case contact your credit card company.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

815-541-0054

#10 6 months ago

Login to your account on the website and cancel the renewal.

#11 6 months ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Login to your account on the website and cancel the renewal.

Can you treat me like an idiot and send me a link to theclogin screen. I can't find it. Thanks!

#12 6 months ago

Probably going to have to call to cancel. Below is the login to get to your account to cancel but says the store is closed right now.

https://shop.spookypinball.com/store_closed.php?version=4&cat=1

#13 6 months ago

I think if you just emailed them and asked they would do it for you.

#14 6 months ago

Funny,I joined when I had a deposit on a R&M.Got my poster and never heard from them again!!

#15 6 months ago

Looks like it’s changed and you will have to sign up again if you want to continue. From their site:

“We're doing things a bit differently this go round! This will no longer be a recurring charge once a year. If you'd like 2024's Fang Club goodies, there will be a sign up period! 2024's sign up period will start on August 1st 2024 and end on September 30th 2024! Kits will start shipping October 1st 2024! You no longer have to be a member to purchase our games going forward!”

https://www.spookypinball.com/product/spooky-pinball-fang-club-membership-us-buyers/

#16 6 months ago

So I emailed Spooky and got a note back that it is now officially cancelled. Last remnant of my Rick and Morty (Great game!).

#17 6 months ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Can you treat me like an idiot and send me a link to theclogin screen. I can't find it. Thanks!

They changed the website and I don’t see an account login screen like before on the old website.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-cancel-spooky-fang-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.