Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

Unfortunately probably in the 4's. IM are selling from 3,800 to 4,500 and some of those were vaults. SM & SMV have been going for 4 to 5. WD premium's sitting on market at 6, and that's their best game. I like KISS, but it gets a bad rap. You can ask whatever you like though. The market on newer games has gotten strange. Start maybe at 5 and see. If you have an older pin to sell you would probably take less of a hit. GLWS I just had to do some selling to get by myself.

#7 6 years ago

Sounds like it's pimped out either way. Wish I was in the market to buy.

#9 6 years ago

I completely agree on your price. The market may not. I was just stating facts of recent sales. There is a WD with light mods sitting for a month at 6k, a ST pro setting for like two months at 4,100. Heck I sold my MMR a year old and only got 7k and was lucky someone bought it. Market dictates all. Now location, timing, and other things can help or hurt. I hope he gets everything he wants for it. He asked for opinions and this is mine. Yours is yours and nobody is wrong. Very interested to see what it does sell for. Good pin with flow and kick butt music.

#17 6 years ago

I'm aware of the model. LE's have sold for 5,500 before code update. I think it would go for no lower than 4,900 and that's in the 4's. The market out here used to be out of control and deals were on the East things have changed. Again timing, location, if the person has time to seat on it. I'm not the price police and never have been. He asked for advice and based on the recent market data I gave an answer. Obviously no one likes to loose money. Just like when remakes come out people who sell early do better than after they hit the market. I feel 5,700 is a great price. Only time will tell what it actually leaves for.

#18 6 years ago

Selling sucks because most people suck. I just went through this myself. I hope you get what your asking and get through all the tire kickers. I took a low ball offer than that person couldn't even buy it. People

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-whats-my-kiss-premium-worth?tu=buzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.