Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kidchrisso
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

Have you watched Bowen's tutorial videos on papa.org/blog for these games? I think there is a video for each one of the games in your list - at a minimum there is a tournament video. He does a great job of showing off the games' features, strategy, etc.

The strategy is vastly different between these games and could be something you really don't like. Iron Man can be pretty difficult but if you're a good shot, you might really dig it. LOTR gameplay is very diverse -- lots to choose from.

Quoted from Spudgunman:

POTC,LOTR,TRON the same game just new theme, personally.

I disagree a bit here because of Tron. Tron is more of the combo shot game with that left flipper.

ACDC bored me to death and I sold it quick because of the strategy and lack of 'modes'. The songs are probably considered modes but they are really uneventful. The strategy seems to be all or nothing, stack a bunch and go for the jackpot. Again check out Bowens videos - he has a good one for ACDC with the latest software.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-pick-my-next-pin-2?tu=gorgar007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.