Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Sturgis09
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am new to the hobby, I have 1 pin NASCAR( fast pin) my wife is having a difficult time keeping the ball flowing. I noticed this black rose pin on line only 1hr from where I live guy says in great shape wants $2200. I think a little too much what do you think, and will it be the right pin to buy for me and my wife. I think I paid too much for my NASCAR had to re-shop the pin to get it to play consistently afraid to make the same mistake, Seems like a lot of moving parts on BR. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks

#2 10 years ago

need more info on the shape, "great shape" can mean anything honestly. IF it is super clean it might be worth close to that, but typically it is an under 2k game.

#3 10 years ago

black rose is clunky.. for 22 hundo it should be very nice

#4 10 years ago

No...need to try to buy it for 1750. 2K+ is too much.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Hello ~ I just bought a Black Rose, it is in great shape, plays 100% and the cabinet is gorgeous (many cabinets for Black Rose are faded). I paid $1400 for mine, which is a great deal. I wouldn't pay over $1800, $2200 is way over priced. It is a very fun game, and it is great for both male/female. There is a strong female presence as Black Rose is actually the female pirate and she is a great character. Hope this helps!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

3,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-out-with-black-rose-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.