View topic image gallery

6BA242E1-2857-4E26-91CE-4312D1F63FAC (resized).jpeg
5DE063EC-28B0-44E6-B985-8B6C42B39ECC (resized).jpeg
C5B4E5EB-4BF7-49DD-B646-69DE56A0CE69 (resized).jpeg
DB2CF75C-9B0E-44C3-9E07-A65CBA724596 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230805_191846580.jpg
9AC04638-D8DE-4F99-9F44-E525964D0605 (resized).png
7B0476CD-8745-49DC-84A5-DC93C671275F (resized).jpeg
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 months ago

Hello, I'm the software guy that worked on the new software release for Heist. That is definitely not the intended behavior for qualifying Mastermind Heists. I just checked on my P3 and on our simulator using the current software and I can't reproduce the issue. I certainly would like to understand the steps to get that issue. Devil's in the details. The best way to figure this out is to send us a log file immediately after reproducing the issue on your P3. If you haven't sent us logs before, here is how (from the MM website documentation)....https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/Sending_Logs. I'd definitely create a bug report as mentioned prior. This will help us determine what's going wrong.
Thank You, Greg

#102 5 months ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Hello, I'm the software guy that worked on the new software release for Heist. That is definitely not the intended behavior for qualifying Mastermind Heists. I just checked on my P3 and on our simulator using the current software and I can't reproduce the issue. I certainly would like to understand the steps to get that issue. Devil's in the details. The best way to figure this out is to send us a log file immediately after reproducing the issue on your P3. If you haven't sent us logs before, here is how (from the MM website documentation)....https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/Sending_Logs. I'd definitely create a bug report as mentioned prior. This will help us determine what's going wrong.
Thank You, Greg

Thanks Greg. I will get on this later tonight.

2 months later
#103 3 months ago

Picking up a P3 w/ Heist and Weird Al this weekend! Super excited, have been specifically hyped about Heist! since it came out. Looks like a fantastic game and I can’t wait to dig into it.

#104 3 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Picking up a P3 w/ Heist and Weird Al this weekend! Super excited, have been specifically hyped about Heist! since it came out. Looks like a fantastic game and I can’t wait to dig into it.

Excited for you!

#105 3 months ago

And…it’s going on location where we host multiple leagues so they will be FORCED to immerse themselves in the P3ness muahaha. Oh the flippers feel different?!?! GOOD lol can’t feel too good about yourself winning all the time on a lineup made entirely of Stern Spike 2’s…and wait till Final Resistance shows up haha

Quoted from haiderdj:

Excited for you!

1 month later
#106 38 days ago

So is it just me or is the main musical theme of Heist inspired by this?

#107 38 days ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

So is it just me or is the main musical theme of Heist inspired by this?

Definitely similar

1 month later
#108 5 days ago

Have an issue game only seems to eject balls from center when only have 5 balls installed?
Can’t load all balls into game.

#109 5 days ago

Why are you unable to load all balls into the game? Heist requires a minimum of 15 balls.

Having only 5 balls installed would not allow a ball to rest under the other launchers in the game.

#110 5 days ago

Confirmed 15 balls.
Does it launch first ball to right?
Can’t get it to launch ball one.
Won’t even do it in ball search.

#111 5 days ago

So the finally issue is the ball trying to launch first ball.
Ball never comes out.
I’ve already changed the coil strength low and high. Just fires but ball never comes out.

#112 5 days ago

Does the coil fire and the ball just rattles, or does the coil not fire at all? (Diags -> Under Playfield)

If the coil fires, it's likely the standard tube alignment that you'll need to dial in on your machine. If your Heist has the adjustment nuts on the back of the backpanel, adjusting it is a simple matter of tightening the nut. If the playfield predates those simple adjusters, you can shim the tube a bit.

If the coil doesn't fire but other launchers do, it's probably a simple wiring issue.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#113 5 days ago

It has the wear described on the website.
Im just not confident with the adjustment needed.
Seems like actually loosening the golden nuts may be the solution?
I think this will be up in running!!

C5B4E5EB-4BF7-49DD-B646-69DE56A0CE69 (resized).jpegC5B4E5EB-4BF7-49DD-B646-69DE56A0CE69 (resized).jpegDB2CF75C-9B0E-44C3-9E07-A65CBA724596 (resized).jpegDB2CF75C-9B0E-44C3-9E07-A65CBA724596 (resized).jpeg

#114 5 days ago

It appears that the ball is striking the rear of the launch tube and then hitting the front.

I would suggest tightening the quick adjustment but on the right side, then test in [Diagnostics]->[Under Playfield]. You will see it make several attempts if it still can't make it up, but that may help you determine if the situation has improved or not.

#115 5 days ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

It appears that the ball is striking the rear of the launch tube and then hitting the front.
I would suggest tightening the quick adjustment but on the right side, then test in [Diagnostics]->[Under Playfield]. You will see it make several attempts if it still can't make it up, but that may help you determine if the situation has improved or not.

My brain was seeing it backwards!
Yes,tightening the golden bolt has finally solved all my problems.
Game seems awesome already.
I’m definitely an expert now at swapping modules!!
Now bring on The Princess Bride.

Thanks all that helped.
Ticket closed

5DE063EC-28B0-44E6-B985-8B6C42B39ECC (resized).jpeg5DE063EC-28B0-44E6-B985-8B6C42B39ECC (resized).jpeg
#116 4 days ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

If your Heist has the adjustment nuts on the back of the backpanel...

I've been wondering if the playfield modules had running changes...

#117 4 days ago

Post some reviews for DUNGEON DOOR DEFENDER.
Is it worth $199?

#118 4 days ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Is it worth $199?

it is an awesomely addictive, one more game, game. I'm sure would make for great dollar games if you are into that. Mr. Ocean, no alleged relation to Ocean City, is working on an update with a new game play mode, and to work on Princess Bride module. I would buy again if I had to, but it's a free upgrade (don't tell him I said that).

it does have it's own thread too:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dungeon-door-defender-new-downloadable-game-for-the-p3-now-available-

#119 4 days ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Is it worth $199?

I love DDD. I think you can enjoy it just casually batting the ball around, or pushing the strategy and control to the extreme to "win" the game. The addition of frenzy mode gave a completely new way to play, and I am sure artifacts will increase the replayability even more. I definitely think it is worth the price (acknowledging that I am biased as both on indie developers on the platform and a beta tester of DDD).

#120 4 days ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Is it worth $199?

I play more DDD than I play Heist, and I like Heist.

#121 2 days ago

Here’s heist working great and looking awesome in Weird Al cabinet.
Until I give it the Princess Bride upgrade .

6BA242E1-2857-4E26-91CE-4312D1F63FAC (resized).jpeg6BA242E1-2857-4E26-91CE-4312D1F63FAC (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-welcome-to-ocean-city/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.