(Topic ID: 344731)

Gremlins 3: Curse of the Mogwai’ (2023) – Scheduled for December 2023

By mnpinball

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0B5EF494-42AE-450F-9B57-471802E6F5FE.gif
    IMG_1363 (resized).png
    #1 6 months ago

Is this happening and is there a pinball in the works ?
    Seems like a better license and property then Jaws and more interesting and more to work with for content.
    IMG_1363 (resized).pngIMG_1363 (resized).png

#2 6 months ago

The real question is will they ever stop beating dead horses.

#3 6 months ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Is this happening and is there a pinball in the works ?

Pinball with movie release seems completely unlikely because it isn't the 90s.

#4 6 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

because it isn't the 90s.

It also isn't the 80s anymore when something like this was popular.

#5 6 months ago

They made a new cartoon tv series that came out this year, the movie is probably just an unconfirmed rumor, so don't count on it.

#6 6 months ago

Best rumor I’ve heard yet.
    Original is best

0B5EF494-42AE-450F-9B57-471802E6F5FE.gif0B5EF494-42AE-450F-9B57-471802E6F5FE.gif

#7 6 months ago

Gremlins 3 the film has been in the works for nearly 10 years. Lots of contractual issues got in the way but my understanding is it IS happening. Original cast (still living) are all back including the writer, Chris Columbus. The rumor from 2021 was they would not agree to make the movie unless it used puppets and little to no CGI. I believe that is the plan on 2024 film now.

#8 6 months ago

Public service announcement:

Please remember when owning a pinball machine…to avoid bright light, don't get them wet, and don't ever feed them after midnight.

#10 6 months ago
    Quoted from superNoid:

they would not agree to make the movie unless it used puppets and little to no CGI.

IIRC, this is what killed ALF from coming back (and for the best, as I can't imagine ALF working well as CGI).

Otherwise, Gremlins has always been a dream theme for pinball.

#11 6 months ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Best rumor I’ve heard yet.
    Original is best
    [quoted image]

2 is so good

Quoted from superNoid:

Gremlins 3 the film has been in the works for nearly 10 years. Lots of contractual issues got in the way but my understanding is it IS happening. Original cast (still living) are all back including the writer, Chris Columbus. The rumor from 2021 was they would not agree to make the movie unless it used puppets and little to no CGI. I believe that is the plan on 2024 film now.

I heard Columbus may direct. I'd rather have Dante of course, but that would be great news. Whom knows how it will shake out. Very secretive for something that claims to be 2 months away

#12 6 months ago

CGI would ruin this movie.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gremlins-3-curse-of-the-mogwai-2023-scheduled-for-december-2023 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.