Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Krupps4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D06FE982-C640-432D-9A68-D3EA26F7940F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krupps4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

You are absolutely not! I’d be ALL in on a Dead pin. In fact, I’d probably get an LE which is something I never do.

Franklins Tower!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

just to be honest I think their music would be terrible for pinball. I am not a huge LZ fan but at least their music fits pinball better.

It would definitely be a different feel, but I’d would appreciate a manufacturer taking a shot at something different rather than more of the same. If done right, I’m sure it would work well.

#27 3 years ago

The other thing I’ll say about a Grateful Dead pin is that the Dead don’t seem to have a problem granting licenses for just about anything, so I don’t think there would be big licensing issues like there probably were for bands like Zep and the Beatles.

6 months later
    #33 2 years ago
    Quoted from JRBBRJ:

-Maybe a multi ball that can be built up for another multi ball. For example scarlet begonias multi ball where you can jam enough to create scarlet/fire multi ball or help/slip/franklins something like that.

I think your idea regarding the “jam” multi ball is a good one. I think people underestimate the power of The Dead. For example, I’d by an LE sight unseen and I’ve never bought an LE. The designer would have to think outside of the box, but there are a lot of great possibilities. You could even incorporate some of the people tangentially related with cameos, such as Ken Kesey.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krupps4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grateful-dead-long-strange-trip-pinball?tu=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.