Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Dropped the prices on most of these, here's the CL link.

battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Thanks,
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#2 10 years ago

glws

#3 10 years ago

Good luck. I really like the looks of that Diner.

#5 10 years ago

diner looks the pick of the bunch

#6 10 years ago

Can we do a trade for dinner and my black hole? call me.

#7 10 years ago

I think I want Diner. Is it really a $2300 game? Doesn't that make it 2nd to Funhouse price-wise in terms of non DMD games? I've never had a Sys. 11 game. I don't remember playing Diner before, so it would be like a new game to me, which could be good or bad. Anything to look out for as far as maintenance goes that is different from a DMD game. I appreciate any advice I can get.

Thanks.

#8 10 years ago

Nope. Sys11s are brick shithouses.

Diner is a great game, man. You're gonna love it. If I had the cash, I'd be all over it at that price.

Plus, and this is a positive thing, you get to go into John's basement!

#9 10 years ago

T

Quoted from Barron:Nope. Sys11s are brick shithouses.
    Diner is a great game, man. You're gonna love it. If I had the cash, I'd be all over it at that price.
    Plus, and this is a positive thing, you get to go into John's basement!

Thanks for the great tips. Like I said, I haven't played it before, I don't think. But it has great ratings, and I've seen some Youtube clips. I think I would like it. There is what looks like a nice Jurassic Park for the same price near me. Is it better than that in your opinion?

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

Is it better than that in your opinion?

Not even close. I think you'd also find it easier to sell Diner if you get tired of it or decide you don't like it.

#11 10 years ago

Hot Hand, Meteor and Royal Flush all left this morning. Lets keep it going guys......

BTW: Every Diner I've ever sold has always went for $2500+, and this one is by far the nicest one I've ever owned. I think its the time of the year still for not being able to sell games at higher prices but that will all change soon as the weather changes.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#12 10 years ago

Remember when Beaver and Whitey were playing Diner and got stuck in the soup bowl? Classic game!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

Doesn't that make it 2nd to Funhouse price-wise in terms of non DMD games?

Banzai Run is the most valuable system 11.

#14 10 years ago

Big House is sold.

Would also like to post a nice Maverick for sale thats shopped and has a fully working display. Nice game all around. $1800

Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-in-lower-michigan-prices-reduced and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.