Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

The game is very clean and it works 100%. I replaced all burnt out bulbs and put LEDs in the pop bumpers. The DMD has slight burn in (which is really weird seeing how it's only 2 years old). It works fully, but you can see a little burn in. That seems to go away after it's been on for about 15 minutes. Also, there is a tiny bit of flipper button wear, the size of a quarter or less. I honestly didn't notice it until last night, it blends in with the way the artwork is on the cab (stage spotlights and whatnot). But you could get the new Stern rails and it would be covered. Other than that, the game looks pretty much new. Not a single scratch on the cab, and the playfield is super nice with no cracked plastics. Asking $3250 or best reasonable offer. I might also be open to a trade. PM if interested. Thanks.

1.jpg1.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg 5.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg6.jpg

#2 11 years ago

This is one where I REALLY do wish I was closer, it's a rare beast in the UK and at this price i'd be buying.

#3 11 years ago

Does it have, No Satisfaction in the playlist?

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Does it have, No Satisfaction in the playlist?

I'm not sure to be honest with ya. I really haven't played this game a whole lot.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Does it have, No Satisfaction in the playlist

Definitely not, but it might have "Satisfaction"..

Just messing with ya AbacusMan

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm not sure to be honest with ya. I really haven't played this game a whole lot.

Maybe you should, Start it up with the glass off once in a wile.

#8 11 years ago

no. I've never heard satisfaction on my end.

#9 11 years ago

SOLD. Pending payment. Took a whole 36 minutes!

#10 11 years ago

Wow, congrats on the quick sale. Paint it black.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

SOLD. Took a whole 36 minutes!

Is that a record, fast sale! Congrats!

#12 11 years ago

Congrats on the fast sale

#13 11 years ago

Great game and a good price. No surprise it sold quickly

#14 11 years ago

Game officially sold and payment received. Thanks for the interest guys. I'm thinking I may have sold it a bit too low now considering how fast it went. That's cool though. Someone will be happy with a good game at a good price!

#15 11 years ago

Great Game - Love TRS. Rarehero needs one please.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Game officially sold and payment received. Thanks for the interest guys. I'm thinking I may have sold it a bit too low now considering how fast it went. That's cool though. Someone will be happy with a good game at a good price!

Who knows you may have just listed it at the right time. I think price wise without upgrades you were spot on maybe $50.00 low.

I'm going to have almost $4K in mine so I hope price goes up a bit as this is another one of those simple looking games that people passed on based on looks. The game play is fun! My 11 year old likes it a lot more than several top 20 titles

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-trs-the-rolling-stones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.