• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by docquest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tron LE apron mod.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I had these on my Tron before I sold it and was going to use them on my Star Trek Pro but decided to go with a premium so I'm offering them up for sale. This set of parts includes:

The metal Tron LE style apron for your Tron Pro. Once installed it looks/acts like like a Tron LE. It includes the harness, light sockets, blue lenses, and mounting hardware. The Tron pro code will drive the included lights once you hook it up as described in this thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pro-my-new-tron-le-style-apron-check-it-out

Stern Playfield slide support brackets. Makes it much easier and safer to to do maintenance on you playfield with this installed. Hardware and instructions are included.

Tron Disc Speaker Overlays. These are designed to be used with the Stern pinball light up speaker kits but they can also be used just as a decorative accent on your Tron.

Also have an Encom metallic-looking plaque that you can put on your apron or coin door.

I'm selling the whole package for $200 shipped in the continental US.

Thanks

tron LE apron mod.jpgtron LE apron mod.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-acessory-pack-interactive-le-apron-playfield-rails-speaker-bling?tu=docquest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.