• Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lapf7uFBdF1qddzljo1_500.jpg
Tommy-1.jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Here are the pics.

Have a very nice Tommy, super clean inside and out. Playfield is damn near perfect. Blinders work 100%. Has upgraded pinball pro speakers all around. Upgraded Propellers. Plays fantastic. LED's almost everywhere. Cabinet is super nice (3 little hairline scratches on the right side head, but otherwise flawless). Inside is very clean and smoke free. $5300.

http://www.pinballplayfieldrestoration.com/index.php?mact=Album,m4,default,1&m4albumid=35&m4returnid=53&page=53

#2 11 years ago

For all those looking for the perfect xmas gift.

#4 11 years ago

When did tommy go from a 2500 game
To 5k?

#5 11 years ago

Damn, I guess I sold my HUO one for several thousand less than I should have!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

To 5k?

It didn't.

#7 11 years ago

That's the most expensive Tommy I have ever seen

#8 11 years ago

actually, it's cheaper than the one I just sold for $5500, almost as perfect. So it's the 2nd most expensive Tommy i've ever seen.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

To 5k?

..when he is selling one....

#10 11 years ago

yup, My games are priced based on how much I like a game, and how much attachment I have to it. That's the way my whole collection was priced out. Games that I get in trade, I usually don't have attachment to and let go very reasonable. (exception is TF as i'm getting attached to it).

#11 11 years ago

Don't feel you have to make excuses for your prices. Your price is your price. People who don't like it should probably log off and go kick their dog

#13 11 years ago

Tommy is a great machine, good luck with the sale! Maybe you should put a fs thread on rgp as well, for the exposure

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

Don't feel you have to make excuses for your prices. Your price is your price. People who don't like it should probably log off and go kick their dog

Kicking cats is more fun and they go farther.......

#15 11 years ago

Shouldn't last long at that price

#16 11 years ago

Wish you were closer!

#17 11 years ago

I played it this past weekend. It is very nice.

#18 11 years ago

This deal is so tempting, I'm thinking of adding a second one to my collection ...

#19 11 years ago

I'd like to add a first.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I'd like to add a first.

what's stopping you? I can get you some deposit money if you sell me that whirlwind.

#21 11 years ago

I really like my FT. It is in mint condition . I will let it go for $5,100

#22 11 years ago

See me, feel me, touch me, pay way above market value.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

We don't need to logoff if we don't like the price. That's stupid and silly. But moving on without saying anything seems appropriate so long as the thread isn't annoyingly bumped.

#24 11 years ago

Don't Worry Tom. I'll just trade you even up for Ac/Dc Premium.

#25 11 years ago

I'd rather light my money on fire

#26 11 years ago

why? Tommy is one of the best games out there. Plenty of people spend more money on games that are far shittier.

#27 11 years ago

I L O V E Tommy, buy you could almost buy 3 of them for 5300, 2 for sure..

#28 11 years ago

not anymore you can't. 2 years ago, yea you could.

#29 11 years ago

Yes you can, if you have patience and know other collectors who aren't trying to rip noobs off...

Your prices aren't even the issue, it's the crazy people that are paying them haha..

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

Ok... but I really like my dog.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Ok... but I really like my dog.

Kick Nhamokung Suh, nobody likes him....

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Wish you were closer!

WHat!

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

jayhawkai said:
Wish you were closer!

WHat!

I'm sorry I forgot about the obligatory sarcastic "Wish you were closer!"

#35 11 years ago

Neo, you trying to compete with GAP?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why? Tommy is one of the best games out there. Plenty of people spend more money on games that are far shittier.

I had a nice one and hated it......to each his own.
Nice looking game but the music REALLY blows. The blinders are WAY cool and that's about it.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Yesterday this one was down to $2999 locally.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-tommy-pinball-machine

#38 11 years ago

I Low-balled the Owner of this Tommy $ 100 from his $ 1600 to $ 1500 . No Sale . Now I want it..

The guy bought it from his Friend that bought it New !!

Tommy-1.jpgTommy-1.jpg

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'm surprised this is still available.

Find the guy you say bought your other Tommy for $5500 and tell him he needs a backup in case the first has any issues. I think the number of people willing to pay $5K+ for Tommy is pretty limited.

#41 11 years ago

you should try rgp, those guys are suckers

#42 11 years ago

I'll give you $5500 for your Tommy, if you'll give me $3000 for my TFTC. It's easily in as good, if not better shape than the Tommy.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, My games are priced based on how much I like a game, and how much attachment I have to it.

Make that $3500 for my TFTC, I really like it a lot!

#43 11 years ago

doubt it's in better shape. but it could be in the same shape. Unfortunately, I don't like TFTC as much as I like Tommy. Now if you had a GNR, then i'd do it.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from vex:

you should try rgp, those guys are suckers

Yea but not enough to bite on a Tommy north of 5 grand.

#45 11 years ago

Suckers rgp lol....pretty sure thats pinside.com/sucker/what_leds/powder_coated_everything

#46 11 years ago

I had an extremely nice tommy a couple months ago. Sold it for $3000. Took about a month to get that. Judging by the interest my price was a little on the high side but not rediculous.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from the_pin_family:

I had an extremely nice tommy a couple months ago. Sold it for $3000. Took about a month to get that. Judging by the interest my price was a little on the high side but not rediculous.

Sold mine about 2 1/2 years ago with a set of NOS plastics and in REALLY nice shape for $2150.
I actually lost some on the sale but got to play it a while and wanted a different game anyway.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This is the classic impatient-buyer-paradox. If you want to purchase something NOW, you will always pay more. If I want a pool table right NOW, there's a good chance it'll cost me $1000+ But if instead I decide I want a pool table and am willing to be patient, in all likelihood, I can get one for a few hundred bucks.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

This is the classic impatient-buyer-paradox. If you want to purchase something NOW, you will always pay more. If I want a pool table right NOW, there's a good chance it'll cost me $1000+ But if instead I decide I want a pool table and am willing to be patient, in all likelihood, I can get one for a few hundred bucks.

This goes the other way also. If you want to sell something at a very high price it may take a while but if your patient someone will eventually buy at your asking price.

#50 11 years ago

I would like to respectfully suggest that you add "L@@K" to the thread title.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 27.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
€ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pin-Decals

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tommy-super-clean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.