Photo_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(13).jpg
Photo_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(12).jpg
Photo_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(9).jpg
image.jpg
image_(3).jpg
image_(2).jpg
image_(1).jpg
#1 10 years ago

Selling my SMBMW, game has been gone through completely...full playfield teardown and new plastics and parts where needed. New boards put in where neeeded and has a functioning aux driver board. New glass all around, new translite. Playfield has been touched up in a few small places where you cannot even tell... Has mylar on most of playfield that is in overall good condition.

Parts that were not replaced...were thoroughly polished and refurbed as needed...

The metal on this machine wasnt polishable... So we powdercoated it all black...legs, coin door, side rails, cash box lid. Machine of course has all Nifty LEDs installed... Non ghosting in the inserts.... There isnt a single incandesent bulb in it.

Cabinet has typical wear and scratches from being a game from a Family Fun center type arcade.....

Asking $1700 obo image.jpgimage.jpgimage_(3).jpgimage_(3).jpgimage_(2).jpgimage_(2).jpgimage_(1).jpgimage_(1).jpg

#2 10 years ago

Where did you post this from, Australia?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Where did you post this from, Australia?

Sorry... posted on an Ipad... i cannot explain why the pictures are upside down

#4 10 years ago

my neck hurts

#5 10 years ago

Sorry about the pictures guys... fixed and updated... also below are some before pictures..

Photo_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(9).jpgPhoto_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(9).jpg Photo_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(12).jpgPhoto_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(12).jpg Photo_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(13).jpgPhoto_2013-04-21_09.36.55_PM(13).jpg

#6 10 years ago

I know this is random, But i wonder if you could rewire a williams one to pump out cards like maybe the Topps Game Pak Cards from the 80's-90's instead of tickets

#7 10 years ago

More of the money pleeeease!

#8 10 years ago

Shes still available....

#9 10 years ago

Any plans to move to the east coast before you sell?

#10 10 years ago

nice looking game, would buy if closer.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Any plans to move to the east coast before you sell?

No plans to move to the east coast.... yet..

#13 10 years ago

good buy

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

and shes... SOLD

Congrats to that lucky person. Watch out for goombas.

#15 10 years ago

it's are me are mato.......

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Congrats to that lucky person. Watch out for goombas.

Thanks I will .... I am excited to be getting this machine. I seen it at Pin-a-go-go this year and inquired about it to purchase it. At that time it wasn't for sale. But now I saw that this changed and the guys at Nifty LED were selling it, so I pulled the trigger on it. So it coming to my place to hang out with the collection.

Just used to play this machine a long time ago when these were being used for those redemption tickets and my friend's kids love it. I could put in a dollar in it and get tons of those tickets for them to get those cheap toys from the arcade..... These were great times.

I am going to be adding a bunch of custom mods to this machine... It's going to be sweet.

Steve

#17 10 years ago

I've only played it once, but I loved it. The only thing I struggled with was shipping it clear across the country.

#18 10 years ago

love the classic Nintendo music and sounds

#19 10 years ago

Hells Ya! Glad it's going to a good home! Congrats Hemi!

#20 10 years ago

Hells Ya! Glad it's going to a good home! Congrats Hemi!

Thanks Fattrain, it was great meeting you at CAX and Gio and I had a great time at the show... I will see you next year .... This machine going to be Tricked out when I am done with it...

I agree about shipping it across the country... But these machines are a little hard to find locally with in driving distances....

They have it strapped and shrinked wrap.. Ready to go.

IMG_5389.jpgIMG_5389.jpg

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

But these machines are a little hard to find locally with in driving distances....

This is the first one I've even seen for sale. This might be my first "the one that got away" tale.

#22 10 years ago

I have seen a few of them for sale from time to time... But not very often. There were like 512 of these made so theycan be ddifficult to find.

#23 10 years ago

A retailer near me had one restored for sale for twice that price. Good buy there!

#24 10 years ago

I was surprised to just find one taking coins at Safari Land near Lombard, IL.

They did a great job with the space available making the game really fun. I have one, and my son refers to it as "his pinball."

#25 10 years ago

Just sold one to a pinsiders in Michigan last month and anothe rpinsider bought one there as well so there are 3/519 in MI currently at least. Another for sale in southern IN earlier this year for $1,800. Lot of fun in small package.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just sold one to a pinsiders in Michigan last month and anothe rpinsider bought one there as well so there are 3/519 in MI currently at least. Another for sale in southern IN earlier this year for $1,800. Lot of fun in small package.

I know I just missed that one that you offered by one person...a fellow Pinsider .... but not this time, finally I have one on the way to my place.

#27 10 years ago

Good news

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-super-mario-bros-mushroom-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.