• Latest reply 4 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SC_Cab_Full.jpg
#1 10 years ago

SC - Safe Cracker - $6.5k Excellent Condition. Game is in Atlanta and not looking for trades. ****Game is Sold.

Cabinet has been restored with new decals and cabinet protectors. Playfield has been polished to high luster. Ramps are in great shape. Mirror chrome hardware includes - side rails, lockdown bar & coin door. Chrome flipper buttons and flipper bats too. Both tubes over half full of tokens, most never having been used.

Under playfield support mod added to remove and prevent playfield sag (common on every SC I have ever seen. Look along edge of under playfield picture and you will see a long metal rail and know that it is very solid and screws into bottom of playfield). PDI non-glare glass, custom plunger and backboard decal.

Link to pics -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35913658@N06/sets/72157642456534264/

SC_Cab_Full.jpgSC_Cab_Full.jpg

#2 10 years ago

wow

#3 10 years ago

I'm sure they are thinking it, but I guess others are too polite to ask, but what the heck, I'll ask. So, what game is under the covers in the picture?

#4 10 years ago

That would be Flash Gordon, which is being lovingly restored with CPR playfields and restored cabinet.

#6 10 years ago

Nope no wings. Always thought wings would have been cool if they were hinged instead of being fixed. I know they could have designed that way and that there was no practical reason to have them function in that manner. They pop up for sale every so often and just saw a set being offered. Surprised nobody has started reproducing them as it would be easy to trace a set on wood, paint them black and add readily available decals.

Have ordered a set of wing decals and will provide them with machine (assuming they show up).

2 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

Wish you'd consider trade plus funds. Got an incredible MetPro modded to the hilt and in pristine condition plus cash to trade. Right up the road in Roswell....

1 week later
5 years later
#13 4 years ago

$6000

#14 4 years ago

wow, old school bump

#15 4 years ago

1 AM here in Hong Kong. I’ve nothing better to do with my time!

#16 4 years ago

My brother is looking for one of these if anyone knows of any!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

My brother is looking for one of these if anyone knows of any!

I have a HUO example with full coins, but it would take one hell of a trade offer for something similarly rare or a truckload of cash.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a HUO example with full coins, but it would take one hell of a trade offer for something similarly rare or a truckload of cash.

I bought mine 6 months ago locally for 5800, great shape, no fade and nice PF with wings and topper but only had about 35 tokens. He knows he will pay more than that but not sure how high he's willing to go. I'm not even sure what the value of these are these days are on these.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I bought mine 6 months ago locally for 5800, great shape, no fade and nice PF with wings and topper but only had about 35 tokens. He knows he will pay more than that but not sure how high he's willing to go. I'm not even sure what the value of these are these days are on these.

6000-6500 seems to be the range.

For my HUO one, I would need to be able to buy a Wonka to fill that Pat Lawlor hole. So anything shy of that and I would not be interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sc-safe-cracker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.