(Topic ID: 43457)

FS NIB WOZ BOX

By Spudgunman

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 11 years ago

For sale is a NIB, WOZ BOX.. has typical shipping ruff marks. However the box will be clear coated as well as the first WOZ BOX LED mod.
    BOX will also include a cliffy.

This is OEM Original NIB BOX ONLY.. Three Shipping methods.
    First is $599 shipped to your house NAVL shipping. for an additional $69 you can also get a limited 2D-Tron NIB BOX (this Tron NIB BOX has no exclusive mod's however) details provided to serious buyers.

Second I can disassemble the box and flat rate ship - assembly and NIB condition however are compromised. $199- I MUST MAKE THIS CLEAR, the clear coat and LED mod will need to be installed by you with this option.

Third, I will pulp the box and compress to a USPS flat rate box, again I MUST MAKE THIS CLEAR, the clear coat and LED mod will need to be installed by you. $69

NIB BOX will ship by April (pending JJP delivery of the BOX)

*this sale is for the Shipping BOX only, any other packing material provided will be worked out for serious buyers only, all other packing material is only provided with shipping option (1)

Photos available to serious buyers only, no low ball offers, will consider trade via private PM (trade only for equivalent NIB BOX value or other pinball shipping material) BOX will go to local Craigs list and fee-bay if no one is interested here.. BE PART OF THE REVOLUTION... OWN A NIB BOX

#2 11 years ago

Feeling snarky today? That's OK: We're bored too.

#3 11 years ago

Wish I was closer. GLWTS

#4 11 years ago

Can you deliver to one of the shows.

#5 11 years ago

I'm waiting for the signed LE

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinij93:

Can you deliver to one of the shows.

yes - the seattle/tacoma show or the portland show.

I have heard JJP will be at seattle/tacoma show, if so I will have him autograph it (pending availability of the box at the time of the show)

#7 11 years ago

How can the box be New In Box?

#8 11 years ago

Great price. This won't last long. Please, somebody buy it before I do.

#9 11 years ago

$5k by Christmas?

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Spudgunman:

Third, I will pulp the box and compress to a USPS flat rate box, again I MUST MAKE THIS CLEAR, the clear coat and LED mod will need to be installed by you. $69

Well, that option is out. I ain't sharing 69 with ANY dude.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-woz-box and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.