IMG_4516.JPG
IMG_4510.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4506.JPG
IMG_4501.JPG
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago

There were issues though, not 100% working, hard to get top of the market for that.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I agree 100%! Even if you buy a game 100% working, doesn't mean your going to get it home working or that it's going to work in a week or month. These old pins need maintenance, in some cases, all of the time. Diodes, bridge rectifiers, capacitors, etc just go bad over time and if you aren't mechanically inclined to work on them yourself, then they will cost you a lot of money to have a service person work on them. All of my pins, every one of them, has broken down at some point and you learn very quickly how to read and understand a switch matrix, use a multimeter, work with a soldering iron,etc. I bought my first pin (Hook) over 2 years ago from a dealer (reconditioned), and the outhole switch went bad after two days of owning it. Shopped/reconditioned/100% working means very little to me.

I just meant that no shaker, some other stuff missing. Obviously nothing is a guarantee with pinball, no offense intended. Just commenting that asking 2k for the machine was, in my opinion, going to sit for quite some time. But I think 1350 is a very fair price for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-last-action-hero-northern-virginia-1550?tu=matt_rasmussen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.