front.jpg
field upper.jpg
field mid.jpg
field low.jpg
field in.jpg
field all.jpg
coin.jpg
box.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 10 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS in DFW: Touchdown Williams WMS

Added: 2023-06-26 17:24:25 UTC • Ended: June 28th, 2023
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 995 (OBO)

Open for offers

Here's a fully working Williams Touchdown EM pin.

I don't usually take on EM but this came in a lot. The guy said it was professionally serviced recently and I'm inclined to believe him as, amazingly, it all worked properly right out of the chute which is not my usual EM experience!

The playfield and cab are in the shape you might expect for a 1967 game or even a bit better.

The backglass has some flaking, mostly on the cheerleaders, but I did Triplethick it to prevent further issues.

No areas of notable wear on the playfield, even in front of the "kick off" hole or by the slingshots. There is the expected swirl throughout but it's not too bad. All of the rubbers are lively and were likely replaced during said servicing.

All lights work, plastics are intact and the reels and football all move smoothly. Both bells work, too.

The coin door is in good shape as well, with a working lock included. While you can still coin-up via the contacts here, some of the smaller pieces of the coin mechs are missing, so this machine can't currently accept coins for play.

I do have the back door but I'd advise you not to put it on; for some reason, when the door is on, the game remains in TILT. It much touch something in the backbox but I've not been able to figure out what, so I've just left it off.

Lastly, a copy of the original manual and schematics are included.

Cash and carry in Plano, TX strongly preferred (first floor, no stairs and I can help you load) but will ship with Michelle if necessary.

Item photos

main.jpg
left.jpg
front.jpg
right.jpg
coin.jpg
field all.jpg
field low.jpg
field mid.jpg
field upper.jpg
glass.jpg
box.jpg
field in.jpg
in.jpg
manual.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BabyPac's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BabyPac's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Plano, TX, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-dfw-touchdown-williams-wms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.