Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Ok guys here we have a Bally Playboy, and here's what I can tell you about it.
The game is a working and decent playing game but unshopped and needs to have the playfield torn down and cleaned, rubbered, bulbed, switches cleaned etc.... the feature lamps look a bit dim to me at times when in attract mode but seem better during the game play. New Alltek MPU installed, new pop bumper caps and drop targets were also recently installed. I have a new rubber ring kit for it from PBR that would need to be installed during the shopping process. The playfield is in pretty good shape and all the plastics look good. Backglass has a few issues but over all not too bad. 2-3 of the 5 displays are out or have issues. The cabinet is pretty decent too but the right lower cabinet isn't the greatest, inside of the cabinet is clean and the coin door is good. Legs were repainted and looks good. I have a copy of the manual, cash box and keys for it too.
The game would clean up nicely and I just want to move it like it sits to someone that can show it more love then I have time to give it. Looking for $750. Not looking to ship it or trade just cash and carry.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2 9 years ago

Good price on a classic Bally bump.

#3 9 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4 9 years ago

Congrats...kept me from buying it with not a ton of time to put into it

#5 9 years ago

No problem Law. Perhaps on the next game that I'm working up, stay tuned for whats coming.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

stay tuned for whats coming.

I always do

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coffs Harbour, NS
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 10.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-playboy-in-lower-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.