(Topic ID: 311118)

Fort Meyers, Florida... Anywhere to play?

By pinghetto

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by kevmad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topmoose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

Nice guys is my fave. Bring some cash for the toll bridge.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinghetto:

Awesome. Thanks everyone. We aren't down there till the 10th of April. Heading down with my wife and a coworker and his wife. None of them are as into pinball as me, but are happy just to hit the town a bit. That Nice Guys Pizza looks like a blast. It doesn't look too far either.

When I go down to visit the parents we'll usually pick a night where they do their own thing and I go to Cape Coral for pinball. Every time I go, Nice Guys seems to have expanded their pinball area a little more. There was even a little tournament going on during my last visit.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Take a look into Pinball Asylum. I believe they have a tournament this month.
    There is an episode #51 on The Classic Pinball Podcast with one of the founders David Denholtz.

Be aware that the Pinball Asylum is a private club. I looked into it once and had to fill out a questionnaire about my experience with pinball, how many machines I own and which ones, what shows I've visited, what tournaments I've played in and what my ranking is, etc. They want to make sure you're the "right kind" of pinball enthusiast. Even after all that, I couldn't get in because my schedule didn't line up with their meetings.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

What pinball corpse said above and to add- opening up for someone and their family isnt always easy, it's a cool place and everything and we love pinball and try to accommodate- I get those surveys are a bit kooky of the owner to send out but everyone gets those questions so we can check people out. For instance we once had a dude apply for league that stabbed his roomate with a samurai sword thru hit gut over some argument about leftovers in a fridge. It's a crazy world. You weren't snubbed I hope you don't feel that way

Oh, I don’t feel snubbed at all. Just wanted to make visitors to Ft. Myers are aware that Pinball Asylum isn’t a public venue like an arcade or a bar.

1 year later
    #24 1 year ago

Hey, DK I’m in town and plan to stop by Nice Guys tomorrow night!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topmoose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fort-meyers-florida-anywhere-to-play?tu=topmoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.