For trade. Huo tron le. Northern NJ.

By Saveleaningtower

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#2 11 years ago

I've read the post 3 times and still can't figure it out.

#3 11 years ago

I think he wants ...*EDIT*... OP post clarified

#4 11 years ago

And I want a toilet made out of solid gold..

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And I want a toilet made out of solid gold..

If you get one please invite me over, I can think of a great new profile pic for myself

#6 11 years ago

His autocorrect changed an ACDC to an ART and an AND to an ON. I think he's trying to say he wants both Metallica Prem and ACDC Prem for Tron LE and he will add some cash

#7 11 years ago

AC/DC prem is what 6300? Met prem 6500?

Thats 12800? And hes throwing in 1k so for 11800 you can have a NIB tron LE? Am I getting that right?

Someone please check my numbers on AC/Met

#8 11 years ago

I took it as either Premium version of MET Prem 1 amd prem 2. That plus ACDC. Plus cash back since his is about 11k and they are about 12k.

#9 11 years ago

Max u r correct

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

AC/DC prem is what 6300? Met prem 6500?
Thats 12800? And hes throwing in 1k so for 11800 you can have a NIB TRON LE? Am I getting that right?
Someone please check my numbers on AC/Met

No he has 2 Tron LE he is keeping the NIB from what I can tell he is offering up the HUO for trade

#11 11 years ago

I read it as he wants a dirty routed Austin Powers from a guy in STL in exchange for his TronLE

We need some clarification

#12 11 years ago

Then why dont you edit the post so it makes sense. ?!?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I took it as either Premium version of MET Prem 1 amd prem 2. That plus ACDC. Plus cash back since his is about 11k and they are about 12k.

You r correct too. To trader - Huo tron le and $1000. To me - either mettalica premium and Acdc premium.

#14 11 years ago

Because I just read it and it is clear. People understood it

#15 11 years ago

Somewhere a 4th grade grammar teacher is jamming a sharpened pencil in his/her eye

#16 11 years ago

Well Tron LE is a rocking game and souns like a fair trade. Someone should be up for that. GLWT.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Have a nib so I'm offering this up. Acdc premium and Metallica premium ( either one meaning art on mettalica, not Acdc or mettalica ) ? Plus some cash from me to you ($1000). Anyone or dealers interested? Thanks. Ant

Offering this up - what's in title. Acdc premium and mettalica premium - either art package. Since one blows and won't demand as hig a price. Next line is to make sure it's understood I want two games. Then finally - plus cash from me to you. What is hard to understand about that?

#18 11 years ago

YAY!...what do I win!

#19 11 years ago

Somewhere a reading teacher is crying

#20 11 years ago

Metallica + ACDC for tron le plus $1000
WOW Good luck with that

#21 11 years ago

I just got dumber reading this thread.

#22 11 years ago

To the OP - dude, why not just start pinging on the stern distributors about this deal?

Trent, JJP, others... you never know who might bite.

And FWIW, given Stern's lack of effective QC, I'd keep the HUO (assuming it is perfect in every way) and trade the NIB.

Reason? Because ya don't know what you're getting into when you pop the seal on the NIB pin. It might need a pf swap due to a mis-installed under-pf screw that popped the clear coat by poking up thru the playfield... that's a PITA to deal with. And yes, I'm speaking from personal experience, it happened to me twice. Um, and then there's the sketchy chrome job some LEs received... and the poor registration on the 3D translite too which cause some people to have to exchange them for better ones... ya getting my point here?

#23 11 years ago

Ill trade you my CSI and my TFLE for your TronLE and a thousand bucks. Im local.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-huo-tron-le-northern-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.