Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150207_181750.jpg
20150207_181420.jpg
20150207_181554.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

NEW Battle Arena mod for TRON 3/14/15

Added: 2015-03-13 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (May 7th, 2015) • Ended: November 19th, 2015

Price

$ 40

I developed a new mod for all versions of TRON. It is special made UV interactive lighting effect that make the back board area come alive. I am selling them on my website for $40.00 plus shipping and they are plug in play for the connection, no soldering required. Also come with step-by-step pictured directions for the installation process, which is very easy done.

Here is a link to order yours today: http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/TRON-UV-Battle-Arena-mod/p/48225733/category=4730949

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

Item photos

20150207_181554.jpg
20150207_181420.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are HemiOrange09's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

HemiOrange09 has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to HemiOrange09's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Muskegon, MI, US

#2 9 years ago

I messed up the title on this thread.... I developed this mod on a customers NIB TRON a few weeks ago.

Here is a video of the mod during game play.

20150207_181750.jpg20150207_181750.jpg

#3 9 years ago

I'd like that on Avatar

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I'd like that on Avatar

This would and will work PREFECT on Avatar also... I am trying to find/buy a HUO Avatar to prototype this on and other mods as well for this title.

So anyone is selling a Avatar Pro for a fair price, please contact me.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#5 9 years ago

Have same kit on my IM- awesome lighting effect!

#6 9 years ago

Can you post a link to the installation instructions? Curious where it plugs in.

#7 9 years ago

cool

#8 9 years ago

Thanks... It looks better in person then the video shows. For some reason cameras can't get the color right on UV lighting.

Steve

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Can you post a link to the installation instructions? Curious where it plugs in.

The directions are in a .PDF file, but it plugs into the rear flashers...

#10 9 years ago

I vouch for that AWESOME mod. Steve installed the first one on my Refinery Style Tron I purchase not so long and man it's a blast.

I mentionned it in the 'I like it more than lamps thread' from Flank

Can't tell you how it suits and brings theme integration to Tron. Really feel like you have these electrical lightning storms just like on the Grid in the movie.

Tied to the code it's amazing.

Could not get a picture or decent video to capture the effects and it would not give the mod justice. You need to see it in person.

Thanks again Steve for that creativity.

#11 9 years ago

You mean off the Grid. : P

#12 9 years ago

Bump for a great mod

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-and-pro-stern-2011 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.