EC3A922D-EA83-4B51-9EA3-0A51A77B4497.gif
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).png
2JvHaP6 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Stay Salty (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
download1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xantanian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale: The Mandalorian (LE)

Added: 2021-05-15 20:01:49 UTC • Ended: May 16th, 2021
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 14,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

So I did a lot of leg work when this game was announced. I called many distributors and got my name on many lists.

That being said, I have now ended up with 2 of these sought after Pins. I have paid in full for both because I promised the dealers that I talked to that I would. I did pay a little over normal price for both Pins, but I'm not trying to break someone's wallet either.

I am listing this a little over what I paid so I recoup my money and a little extra for the time I spent getting the spots I got. Anyone that wanted the Mandalorian LE could have burned the phone up like I did.

I can provide the paid in full receipts from the distributors I bought from to prove the legitimacy of this ad.

Thank you.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Xantanian's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Xantanian's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Midland, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 490.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

......and yet another new account asking crazy $$ for an LE title. I can understand why the community jumps on this. Second pinside account maybe?

Yes I'm new to the pinball world. I'm sorry I have not been a collector for years. I may be a new account, but I have already bought from others from pinside so they can verify I have the cash to pay up front.

Just because others can't isn't my fault.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Have you ever done anything that you didn't think was justified?

I was going to ask the same question.

Look, if you don't like the pin or you don't like the price that's for you to make that decision.

You can flame me all you want, I got what I wanted. If I sell the other pin now great, if I sell it later, that's fine too.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from amxfc3s:

Let's see them.

I will provide them to someone that's interested. I won't do it to appease the angry Mob that couldn't get one that wasn't too be toxic.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yes you are.
Your ad is filled with such pitty for us.
All that hard work you did ordering 2 LE's, so sad.

Did you order one? Do you have a distributor that holds one back for you?

I sure don't, so yeah I spent days calling and emailing different vendors. So, because I'm new to pinball I get you all great and powerful pinball squad to belittle me.

What a welcome to the community! Bunch of toxic people in here.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

note to self... if your entire sales pitch is an excuse for why you're doing something shitty, and includes advice to everyone on how they could've done something shitty too, you're doing something extra shitty.

Thanks for the sales lesson. I'll keep that in mind for the next time.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

I don’t understand why anyone giving OP a hard time on this. The only smart way to counter the marked up price the distro is charging for this title is buying 2: one to keep to please him and his Mrs (dream theme) while the other one to flip to cost average the marked-up prices he paid. Now he just needs some dumb smug who didn’t do his “leg work” to come along and pays the double shares of inflated price... Brilliant!

Not looking for a dumb smug as you call it. Looking for someone like myself that wanted the pin and had the resources to buy what we want.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Toxic… maybe. Shady businessmen no.
And yes… I have one coming, all by myself

How am I being shady? I posted an item for sale. If you wanted it great, if not great.

You people throwing stones because you don't like it, that's toxic.

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

The OP has made only 2 posts on this form. The above (in the thread about Distributors charing over MSRP for Mando LE) was his first. Seems like his opinion on people who flip this game for a quick buck turned around pretty quickly.
If people are going to be allowed to abuse the forum for this crap, then I hope Robin at least charges them eBay level fees for these listings.

I said I would rather pay the distributor, and I did. Didn't mean that I think someone trying to sell them are wrong either.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

That might help but there are currently 7 of these for sale at well above MSRP and only 3 are from users that have been here less than a year. I feel like this forum has become less about enthusiasts who want to hang out and help each other and more about people trying to turn a quick buck.

Once again, because I'm new to pinball I should be punished. Lol, you guys are so quick to attack people.

I get it, you don't know me... I'm a new guy so I must be taking advantage of your beloved hobby. Guess what, you were all new to it once as well.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You’re a scalper. Pure and simple. ENJOY

You can call me what you like. I have a product that I bought that I don't need. I'm not going to sell it for less than I paid for it because your feelings are hurt.

#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’m pretty sure most on here don’t want your LE’s they are here just to give their opinion on your ad. Is what it is

I agree, they want to kick people in the balls because they have nothing better to do. I honestly find it amusing. Because they know if they were in my situation, they'd do the same thing.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think the OPs problem was trying to explain himself. Nobody here wants to hear that shit they just want to make anal sex jokes and ask what the seller has been smoking because these are hilarious and groundbreaking jokes also 10k by Christmas.
When I’m selling a game at a ridiculous asking price I don’t bother with the apology...I don’t need to explain myself. The game will sell based on demand, or it won’t, some short story explaining exactly how I came to the price isn’t gonna make a difference it’s just gonna make the natives even more restless.

You are right, I should have just kept my mouth shut, put a price up there, and be done with it.

But look at it this way, I have the toxic community something to talk about, make sex jokes, and point the finger at someone because they don't need the stimulus check to buy a pinball machine.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

......and yet another new account asking crazy $$ for an LE title. I can understand why the community jumps on this. Second pinside account maybe?

Oh no, this is my only account. I have bought a pin on this account and inquired about several others. Just new to this fantastic hobby and this wonderful group of people that like to treat others so well.

#58 2 years ago

So because I have something you don't... you get to call me names.

I'm so hurt.... lol

#60 2 years ago

You all sure don't follow the rules of your own community.

[Image removed]

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

trial by fire this is the way.you will also get a lot of friendly information depending on your posts

Oh yes, like most places 90% of the community is great...

The other 10% like to try and bully the others.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yeah, but when I was new, I wasn’t going around calling distributors trying to make a couple grand off the new hot game from people that were in the hobby for years and calling it “leg work”

Guess you should have tried harder?

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/distributors-price-gouging-mandalorian-les/page/5#post-6278194
"Did I throw out a few high offers to see if one would stick, yeah I did. Why, because my wife really wants the LE and I have the cash to buy it. Did I get an LE? Only time will tell, but I would rather pay someone that is trying to run a business that can often times be thankless than someone that is just trying to flip it for a quick buck."
Oh, how interesting.
And here we are.

Quoted from sunnRAT:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/distributors-price-gouging-mandalorian-les/page/5#post-6278194
"Did I throw out a few high offers to see if one would stick, yeah I did. Why, because my wife really wants the LE and I have the cash to buy it. Did I get an LE? Only time will tell, but I would rather pay someone that is trying to run a business that can often times be thankless than someone that is just trying to flip it for a quick buck."
Oh, how interesting.
And here we are.

Like I said, I paid not 1 but 2 distributors their above msrp asking price. I did exactly what I said. If rather pay them, then someone else. That's what I did. I made 2 deals and I stick by those deals.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Nah, basically what you described in your listing is similar to the kind of people that collect money from hard working people at intersections, pretending to be homeless and then at the end of the day, they hop in their car and drive home.
Not my style, but thanks.

Yeah, I don't have to pretend to be anyone. Just because you don't like a free market and supply and demand.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from av8ter:

Dude, don't flatter yourself. There are plenty of people on this site that could buy 20 of those games. They're just not interested in screwing over someone who may have had one opportunity or been able to afford the one game that you took to flip. choke on it. Yea go to Ebay.

I'm sure there are plenty on here that can, and have. And if they have that kind of money I'm sure it's because I'm whatever work they do, they give everything away for low cost, and they feed all the starving children....

#71 2 years ago

Ok, so let me ask all you triggered people.

What would you do in the situation?
What price would you be happy to see this listed at?

Why not give advice instead of hate speech?

My bet is I get 0 advice because you all are just looking for a reason to be mad.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Few pieces of advice:
- Don't scalp games
- Don't pull the "I have the resources" card
- Do sell your extra soon. It will be worth significantly less in a month

Ok, I do appreciate the advice...I will respond...

- Not scalping...simply selling a pin at a small increase from what I paid for it.
- Only pulled the "I have the resources" card, because of the wonderful treatment I have received from the community
- Trying to sell it....that's what started this whole thing.

and it could be worth more by Christmas, ya never know.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

As you're new, what you haven't seen is years worth of pin-collectors being preyed upon and scammed, not only by new Pinsiders, but also new pinball companies, and this has been accelerating with the increased popularity.
Reputation here matters more than most forums (particularly when selling).
Your first appearance being an attempt to profit off the community after snagging two sought after LEs could never have gone well.

You say I'm trying to profit, like I'm making my mortgage payment off of this. I am simply marking up the price a little over what I bought it for. I'm not trying to make a living off of this thing. I told a couple distributors I would pay what they asked if they got me an LE. My reasons for why I did that are no ones business but my own. I did not think that I would actually have multiple chances at this machine that I wanted.

It is because I am new and not a long time collector that I had to go through this process. Because I am trying to get a reputation with a distributor so that when there is a pin out there that I want that I don't have to pay the marked up prices. I don't have that reputation with any of them yet, and I don't want to start by offering to buy a pin for a price and then not holding up my end of the deal. So yeah, that part is on me. You and the rest of the welcome crew have no idea what I paid for these pins. You don't know if I'm making $200 or $2000, but honestly none of you care. You see a price that you don't agree with, and you take that person to the mat and try to bully them. Well, I'm not the type to be scared of a bunch of keyboard warriors.

"Punished" is a very bizarre word to use.
Is it really so hard to believe that the community will prefer to deal with those with a track record of honesty and contributing to the community?
Most new users are accepted here with open arms, but flipping an LE with that "wallet" comment, then continuing on with snarky remarks will indeed leave a bad impression.

I am being punished. I did not get asked what my situation was. I did not get a chance to explain myself, other than what I put in my add. I got hate and discontent right from the get go. So don't sit here and say that this is such a great and accepting community. Yeah, If I was trying to scam someone by saying I have a pin to sell, and take their money and not send them anything ... then ya, I don't need to be here. But, if I am offering a pin that I paid for at a little bit of a profit from what I bought it for, and someone wants to buy it. Then that is between that person and I...

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

A friendly suggestion: I think this would have gone over much better with this community if you would simply sell it for exactly what you paid for it and say so, without trying seeking compensation for anything else. That way no one would accuse you of flipping or scalping.

See, that's how to talk to someone....thank you for your feedback.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Not triggered. I just think that you are lame

Stay Salty (resized).jpgStay Salty (resized).jpg
#82 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Please post your receipts. We’d like to see what you actually paid and from whom. Thx

Doesn't work like that my friend.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Lol. Ok. Scalper

So, when you sold your Medieval Madness back in Feb https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/109887 for $13,500 that's ok because? What you had it at your house a while and the price of the game had gone up? I didn't see you sell that at the $9999 price tag that it came out for?

Explain the difference?

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Because you're full of shit. 'Selling it for a small increase", prove it.

ohh....I can prove it...but I am having SOOO much fun.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

If you paid $14k then I could see you asking for an extra $500 to compensate you for your "leg work". But if you paid $11k then I think asking for $3500 on top is a bit excessive. Why try to screw over people on a forum like this when down the line you might be asking for advice on fixing something you have no clue about?
Just my opinion, good luck getting anyone here to bite.

So thing is, not trying to screw anyone over....there are LEs on here for 16k plus. I could have put that number on there. I didn't.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Correct. I sold it for market price. I didn’t gobble up as many as I could to flip. I bought it, I wanted it, I played it. I sold it for market when I was ready to sell it. BIG difference.

Quoted from EricHadley:

Correct. I sold it for market price. I didn’t gobble up as many as I could to flip. I bought it, I wanted it, I played it. I sold it for market when I was ready to sell it. BIG difference.

So, because you sold it for market price that is ok. Even though the market price on this particular pin is about $13,000 right now, I am supposed to sell it for less because its new?
I bought it, I wanted it, I'm going to play the one I keep, and Im selling the one at around the market price. Not sure I see the difference.

I guess what I should have done other than not keep my word to the distributors I spoke with, is sit on the machine for a year, and then sell it new in box. That seems to be way more acceptable.

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Perhaps you didn't read what you wrote yourself, and will twist any scenario to absolve yourself of any responsibility.
You suggested you were being punished merely because you were new. But yet, you gave people a reason to be upset regardless of how long you've been here, then proceeded to make it clear you're rich and above us.
Good luck.

Far from rich, and above nobody.

But defending myself from attacks ... thats going to happen.

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Ive got to get out more. I thought rule #1 was don’t talk about Pinside.

Sure seems that way....I am getting the shit kicked out of me...lol

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

MAYBE DONT BUY TWO! AND THEN TRY TO SELL A SAD STORY. FLIPPER

What sad story? Nothing in my story is sad? I have 2 machines. I dont need 2. I worked to get them. I work a good job to pay for them....end of story.

I just am trying to sell one, not that difficult.

#100 2 years ago

lol....that is funny....Ill give that one to you...

Point TheGunnett

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Then please refrain from saying that we cannot afford to pay in full for machines, while making it clear that you can. That's putting yourself above.

Did I say that exactly? If I did, you are correct. That is my mistake. I should have not said that. My apologies

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

some people would love to have a royal at 13k right now just my opinion i have turned down 14k on mine too much fun

lol I'd buy one for 13k right now too....

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT SECOND ONE ALL YOU SAW WAS $$$$$$$$$ PROFIT
Show us the receipts. You are a scalper.

Man you are stuck on that. You want to buy it, Ill show you the receipt.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You know that you could’ve easily paid for one LE and told either one of your distributors that you didn’t the second LE and they could’ve easily sold your slot to someone because how hot the title was. Don’t try to act noble.
You did this to profit because you saw an opportunity. No other reason.
But you have to resist the dark side!!!!

Oh, never said I was noble. I have a motive. Its to have a couple distributors that I can trust to get a pin when I want it.

If I wanted to get into reselling them...Id just be a distributor myself. This is a one time accident, and even though I am having a lot of fun with everyone, I don't want to do this with every release....lol

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from Vandy89:

If I had your ample resources I'd move out of Lubbock.
Not buy two NIB pinball machines.

Oilfield my friend....hard to do that outside of the area.

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

ENJOY your games dude. I really don’t give a fuck. Peace out

Man, I sure would have thought different with all the posts.

But thank you and god bless.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

ACCIDENT. LOL
FUCK OFF. PEACE OUT

Bro, you said peace out already....that's your cue to leave.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 22.95
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xantanian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-mandalorian-le-1?tu=Xantanian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.