EC3A922D-EA83-4B51-9EA3-0A51A77B4497.gif
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).png
2JvHaP6 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Stay Salty (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
download1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Sure seems that way....I am getting the shit kicked out of me...lol

You knew what you were doing when you paid for the second one. $$$$$$$ flashing before your eyes. You deserve to get beat up over this.

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

So, because you sold it for market price that is ok. Even though the market price on this particular pin is about $13,000 right now, I am supposed to sell it for less because its new?
I bought it, I wanted it, I'm going to play the one I keep, and Im selling the one at around the market price. Not sure I see the difference.
I guess what I should have done other than not keep my word to the distributors I spoke with, is sit on the machine for a year, and then sell it new in box. That seems to be way more acceptable.

some people would love to have a royal at 13k right now just my opinion i have turned down 14k on mine too much fun

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Then please refrain from saying that we cannot afford to pay in full for machines, while making it clear that you can. That's putting yourself above.

Did I say that exactly? If I did, you are correct. That is my mistake. I should have not said that. My apologies

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

What sad story? Nothing in my story is sad? I have 2 machines. I dont need 2. I worked to get them. I work a good job to pay for them....end of story.
I just am trying to sell one, not that difficult.

WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT SECOND ONE ALL YOU SAW WAS $$$$$$$$$ PROFIT
Show us the receipts. You are a scalper.

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

So, because you sold it for market price that is ok. Even though the market price on this particular pin is about $13,000 right now, I am supposed to sell it for less because its new?
I bought it, I wanted it, I'm going to play the one I keep, and Im selling the one at around the market price. Not sure I see the difference.
I guess what I should have done other than not keep my word to the distributors I spoke with, is sit on the machine for a year, and then sell it new in box. That seems to be way more acceptable.

You know that you could’ve easily paid for one LE and told either one of your distributors that you didn’t the second LE and they could’ve easily sold your slot to someone because how hot the title was. Don’t try to act noble.
You did this to profit because you saw an opportunity. No other reason.
But you have to resist the dark side!!!!

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

some people would love to have a royal at 13k right now just my opinion i have turned down 14k on mine too much fun

lol I'd buy one for 13k right now too....

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT SECOND ONE ALL YOU SAW WAS $$$$$$$$$ PROFIT
Show us the receipts. You are a scalper.

Man you are stuck on that. You want to buy it, Ill show you the receipt.

#108 2 years ago

If I had your ample resources I'd move out of Lubbock.
Not buy two NIB pinball machines.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Man you are stuck on that. You want to buy it, Ill show you the receipt.

ENJOY your games dude. I really don’t give a fuck. Peace out

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You know that you could’ve easily paid for one LE and told either one of your distributors that you didn’t the second LE and they could’ve easily sold your slot to someone because how hot the title was. Don’t try to act noble.
You did this to profit because you saw an opportunity. No other reason.
But you have to resist the dark side!!!!

Oh, never said I was noble. I have a motive. Its to have a couple distributors that I can trust to get a pin when I want it.

If I wanted to get into reselling them...Id just be a distributor myself. This is a one time accident, and even though I am having a lot of fun with everyone, I don't want to do this with every release....lol

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from Vandy89:

If I had your ample resources I'd move out of Lubbock.
Not buy two NIB pinball machines.

Oilfield my friend....hard to do that outside of the area.

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Oh, never said I was noble. I have a motive. Its to have a couple distributors that I can trust to get a pin when I want it.
If I wanted to get into reselling them...Id just be a distributor myself. This is a one time accident, and even though I am having a lot of fun with everyone, I don't want to do this with every release....lol

ACCIDENT. LOL
FUCK OFF. PEACE OUT

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

ENJOY your games dude. I really don’t give a fuck. Peace out

Man, I sure would have thought different with all the posts.

But thank you and god bless.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

ACCIDENT. LOL
FUCK OFF. PEACE OUT

Bro, you said peace out already....that's your cue to leave.

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

ACCIDENT. LOL
FUCK OFF. PEACE OUT

It seems as though you want to leave... but are having trouble. Did you get stuck in the door on the way out?

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

It seems as though you want to leave... but are having trouble. Did you get stuck in the door on the way out?

Yeah, it’s hard to leave a shit show. Lol.
Trying hard to leave

#117 2 years ago

You could have avoided all this by not starting a thread. Just make an ad and be done with it. You opened it up to comments and thats what you got. Now you don't like these comments and are trying to defend yourself. All you've done is show everyone here that all you care about is the money.

#118 2 years ago

2JvHaP6 (resized).png2JvHaP6 (resized).png

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Not looking for a dumb smug as you call it. Looking for someone like myself that wanted the pin and had the resources to buy what we want.

If whoever bites is not dumb, then he could have done the "leg work" like your smart self and not paying marked-up plus your scalper's price. Remember the smart ones who have "the resources" don't get to be in that position by paying dumb inflated price.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Advice: Exactly what kklank said. Get a refund on one. The distributor won’t be hurting to sell it. And they would likely appreciate the opportunity to make another of their regular customers happy.

#121 2 years ago

Post the receipts

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

is about $13,000 right now,

The FOMO market price is usually short lived as soon as the next stern comes out. I'd be curious to know how many of these actually sold at 13k. Is the side armor and gary sterns signature really worth that much? I mean damn, you could almost buy 2 premiums at that price point.

#123 2 years ago

there are 3 machines selling as a group on san fran craigslist right now for 125k but you get all 3.Is that overpriced or am I wrong.They are some special

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ha I get it!!!!
Because buying this pin would be akin to receiving anal sex?
HILARIOUS!!

No, because the tender sex would be the only enjoyable part about this raw deal!

#125 2 years ago

The OP is obviously a troll, posting 40 times in this topic alone, getting great enjoyment out of seeing everyone getting worked up. Guys, please stop feeding the troll...

Let’s just hope he goes away.

#126 2 years ago

Well... I will give "friendly advice" and my 0.02.

1. I am glad I did not have to be a member for 1 year to be able to sell on this forum. I listed and sold 2 EM machines this past month where both classified ads had a forum link, and sale prices were disclosed. I actually did not sell them because of the listing on this site, and so I did not benefit from the classified, but I think the community benefitted by the now archived info and associated pictures.

2. I think more classifieds should have links to forum discussions. I personally think the discussion should be allowed to continue after the item sells if that is of value, and I hope if this item sells, the seller will disclose the details of that sale, as I did.

3. I think some of these comments are from members who are over-reacting.

4. People who flip machines and sell machines the way you are doing it benefit from the profit, and from that, you win financially compared to selling it for the price you paid to order a machine in demand. However, you said you are new to this fantastic hobby, and list only 1 game in your collection but have a wish list of 28 games going back to Lucky Strike from 1965. If you are serious about a long term interest in being a collector rather than only a flipper, and will benefit from getting help when needed, I think you lose by a thread like this more than you will win by the profit you will likely get on this sale. People here will not want to help you if you buy 2 in-demand machines that takes a spot from someone else so you can then flip it for profit (even a small profit).

I very much value the help I get when I seek it. For example, I got to visit 2 local members and play their machines and 1 of them is helping me with some circuit board and other issues. I needed a Rudy bracket for my Funhouse which is as rare as hens teeth, and someone sent me a PM and sold me a new one at a very modest price. I do not think you will have it both ways. If I were you, I would value the long term goodwill over the profit on this. But I am not you. Just my 0.02.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

I think you lose by a thread like this more than you will win by the profit you will likely get on this sale. People here will not want to help you if you buy 2 in-demand machines that takes a spot from someone else so you can then flip it for profit (even a small profit).

Really?

And who manages this black list of all those who have ever flipped a game?

#128 2 years ago

That was entertaining thread, but I think happiness is Lubbock, Texas in my rearview mirror

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Really?
And who manages this black list of all those who have ever flipped a game?

Oh... I am relatively new to this forum and just offered my 0.02. I was not suggesting there was a black list. However, I did notice that the forum is setup to keep a record of posts of members that can be looked up along with this thumbs up and down. I have never given a post a thumbs up or down, but it seems that this may be related to a member's reputation. Is that the purpose of this being part of a profile?

When I looked you up, I came across this from 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-cool-little-pinside-stle-story

You were selling a machine. Before you listed it, you saw another member had just posted the same machine. One option would have been to list your machine making selling your machine all that mattered. You could have listed it for $1 less than the other machine LOL. What you did was contact the other seller and offer as a courtesy to wait until that machine sold before listing yours. That machine did sell, and because of the goodwill you generated, that seller forwarded to you a lead that was associated with you also selling the machine. I do not think that person would have forwarded you that lead otherwise. Someone like me would be more inclined to do you a favor if asked and I can help than someone who does not help others. Just my opinion.

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).png
#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

l

If these distibutors are selling pins for above MSRP like you claim, they are not trustworthy.

#131 2 years ago

You are all being trolled. Guy makes $10K by Christmas joke. This has to be a dupe account from somebody trying to stir the pot for jollies.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

You can flame me all you want, I got what I wanted. If I sell the other pin now great, if I sell it later, that's fine too.

you ain't got shit. i hope both distributors cancel your orders. this is the way

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Oh... I am relatively new to this forum and just offered my 0.02. I was not suggesting there was a black list. However, I did notice that the forum is setup to keep a record of posts of members that can be looked up along with this thumbs up and down. I have never given a post a thumbs up or down, but it seems that this may be related to a member's reputation. Is that the purpose of this being part of a profile?
When I looked you up, I came across this from 5 years ago
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-cool-little-pinside-stle-story
You were selling a machine. Before you listed it, you saw another member had just posted the same machine. One option would have been to list your machine making selling your machine all that mattered. You could have listed it for $1 less than the other machine LOL. What you did was contact the other seller and offer as a courtesy to wait until that machine sold before listing yours. That machine did sell, and because of the goodwill you generated, that seller forwarded to you a lead that was associated with you also selling the machine. I do not think that person would have forwarded you that lead otherwise. Someone like me would be more inclined to do you a favor if asked and I can help than someone who does not help others. Just my opinion.[quoted image]

Haha...man you got me there...I completely forgot about that one...really wasn’t expecting that, you’re an interesting cat for catching me off guard like that

If you like reading my old threads there’s certainly some doozies in there full of douchebaggery....but when it comes to business, I’m a straight shooter and like you said, I guess I was rewarded for that.

But I don’t begrudge these guys flipping games, there’s probably 100 guys in line right behind them who would be flipping if they weren’t.

Just amuses me how thirsty people are in this hobby

#135 2 years ago

~$14500 is a lot of money to pay for something you don't need or want because plans changed. It's hard not to view you as opportunistic, and that's where you're rubbing people the wrong way. I think people are crazy for spending $6k or more on something they don't even know they'll like, but that's a different story.

#136 2 years ago

Really sad what is happening to this hobby lately. So many people flipping pins and trying to get over on fellow enthusiasts. So much arguing about pricing, flipping and whatever else these days and it really stinks. I hope things get better but it will most likely continue and just get worse from the looks of things.

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

- Not scalping...simply selling a pin at a small increase from what I paid for it.

That’s literally the definition of scalping…

EC3A922D-EA83-4B51-9EA3-0A51A77B4497.gifEC3A922D-EA83-4B51-9EA3-0A51A77B4497.gif
#138 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That’s literally the definition of scalping…[quoted image]

It's almost as if the op is a moron.

#139 2 years ago

So ummm let me get this straight you used your fingers to make a few calls & read off CC # you poor poor thing you must be exhausted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-mandalorian-le-1/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.