(Topic ID: 154806)

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By Whysnow

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 139 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_nhm8sdkn2W1qze3mto1_500_(resized).jpg
CAM00462_(resized).jpg
download_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

Added: 2016-03-14 13:58:47 UTC • Ended: March 16th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,400

I may regret this....

I have a NIB AMH I could get to TPF or to MGC. I am not really wanting to sell but have had an investment opportunity come up. There is also a second AMH on route I get to play less than a mile from my house so this game sitting new and still packaged from the factory seems silly.

If you are interested then message me.

Has factory led and plastic protectors.

**edit to add after getting PMs all asking the same questions:

Game is brand new, never opened, and never played. Stored inside my house in climate control. I picked it up directly over at Spooky headquarters myself.
It is around game 120-130 (unsure of exact number but I could inquire with Spooky if someone wants to know exact number) so one of the last batches they made. The game has the factory LED upgrade kit and the factory plastic protector kit installed.

The last brand new game that I know of to sell is this one >>
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2017?tu=crazymuffin

It sold for 9k and the buyer paid the shipping, so my asking price is based on this, but I am open to offers. I assume the market on NIB AMH will continue to go up over time since they are now all done being built/ no more left.

Price drop: $8400 for this week

(I am nearing my cash needed goal for my rental property investment)

Will transport for free to MGC or within a 1 hour travel time of Madison, WI and assit with setup.

The opportunity to get this transported to TPF is a small window as my friend would be leaving on Wed (I think) from WI.

Will donate to pinside if the game sells through here.

I would be open to partial trade of other games plus cash, but obviously with the afformentioned investment opportunity, cash is king.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 8 years ago

I have one of the later games, plays really nice and did not need any of the tweaks that I have seen other people have to do.

great game.

-c

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I have one of the later games, plays really nice and did not need any of the tweaks that I have seen other people have to do.
great game.
-c

Thanks for the info Craig.

We have game #68 (I think?) on route for 7 months and it only needed a few small adjustments. I have been told by the end of the run, they were playing perfect right out of the box, so I assume this brand new one is a well tuned game. Just slap on the legs and get to playing.

I really dont want to sell it but when you are out of room and need some cash, this is the easiest one to list for sale.

#4 8 years ago

Hope you do not regret this one! Wish I could grab it, but right now I could only afford half of it and you probably wouldn't give me the good half...

Best of luck!

#5 8 years ago

Love my AMH, greatest pinball purchase I've ever made (maybe greatest overall purchase too). Whoever buys this is gonna be extremely happy with the game.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hope you do not regret this one! Wish I could grab it, but right now I could only afford half of it and you probably wouldn't give me the good half...
Best of luck!

lol.

I already regret it...

I really love this game, but when out of space and in need of cash my logical part of the brain tells me this is the easiest to sell, but only since I can play the other one on route just down the street. It is my favorite game to play (along with Full Throttle) that is available locally.

edit: I also regret the inevitable podcast coming from Kaneda where I get yelled at for not listing it at 10k, lol.

#7 8 years ago

Hilton was always on my ass for flipping pins for profit... well, well, well. Glad you came over to the 'The Dark Side'

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Best of luck!

I should mention that you do have a couple games of interest so if you have cash plus trades, there is the possibility of working something out

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Hilton was always on my ass for flipping pins for profit... well, well, well. Glad you came over to the 'The Dark Side'

lol.

bought the game over a year ago, so not really a flip the way you rock TeeKee, but I figured you would be proud of me asking market.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol.
bought the game over a year ago, so not really a flip the way you rock TeeKee, but I figured you would be proud of me asking market.

Don't try to get out of this one with some lame excuse... flip away!

GLWTF OP!

#11 8 years ago

I guess we now know the subject matter of the next Kaneda podcast! GLWS.

Brad

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I guess we now know the subject matter of the next Kaneda podcast! GLWS.
Brad

likely, but he will probably be disappointed I did not list it for more. He is right, I probably should have listed for 10.5 just to top the previous one.

#13 8 years ago

to answer a few questions>

I am willing to ship and have done so in the past so no issues from this end. Buyer pays all shipping and payment clears before shipping.

For partial trades, games higher on the list would be Bally/Willams B or C listers from my ISO. Things like I500, DH, Dr.Who, BSD, TS, etc...

#14 8 years ago

Such a good game

GLWS

I wish I could just blow money on pins

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol.

So when you do it it's called asking market but when teekee does it it's called flipping? Seems like a double standard. I have nothing wrong with your price but just call a spade a spade.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

So when you do it it's called asking market but when teekee does it it's called flipping? Seems like a double standard. I have nothing wrong with your price but just call a spade a spade.

Well if we are defining things, Teekee buys games with the sole intent of turning them over for a profit in a short time to make a profit. It is a side business for him. Hence the "flip" aspect of what he does.

I bought this AMH over a year ago with the plan to keep and play it and have been an early supporter of Spooky Pinball. I am collector and player. It so happens that things have changed in the past year and since this game is brand new and desirable it is the easiest thing to sell and use the cash elsewhere. In the past year there is now also a different AMH less than 1mile form where I work and live so I get plenty of time on that one for .75 per play.

You can call it a spade if you want, but intent is important to me. I did not buy this with the intent of ever selling it. It so happens in that time that the value has gone up.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well if we are defining things, Teekee buys games with the sole intent of turning them over for a profit in a short time to make a profit. It is a side business for him. Hence the "flip" aspect of what he does.
I bought this AMH over a year ago with the plan to keep and play it and have been an early supporter of Spooky Pinball. I am collector and player. It so happens that things have changed in the past year and since this game is brand new and desirable it is the easiest thing to sell and use the cash elsewhere. In the past year there is now also a different AMH less than 1mile form where I work and live so I get plenty of time on that one for .75 per play.
You can call it a spade if you want, but intent is important to me. I did not buy this with the intent of ever selling it. It so happens in that time that the value has gone up.

LOL! LOL!

#18 8 years ago

so its how long you hold, not that you never opened it. Even though the one in NJ sits unsold. The hype train left the building. Maybe you need to be more tekee and less snowy.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I bought this AMH over a year ago with the plan to keep and play it

How exactly do you play a game you bought over a year ago that you kept in the box?

#20 8 years ago

GLWS awesome game I'm also thinking of selling mine too. 9k is good price for nib so someone grab it up you won't be disappointed.

#21 8 years ago

It's his machine to do with it as he wants. Buy it or don't.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

How exactly do you play a game you bought over a year ago that you kept in the box?

Bought it last year, picked it up a few months ago when Spooky got done building it, no room to open it or set it up currently and the other one is on route 1 mile away so easier to store it as it sits while working on other games in my collection.

Wife and I planned on adding a second story for a game room or possibly being in a larger house by now, but not in the dice yet so it has just sat since I picked it up.

#23 8 years ago

GLWS. Bummer Spooky is not making any more of these beauties. Nice to see they sold out though!

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

It happens sometimes. I have a NIB game sitting in storage that I bought with the intention to open it up and play it, but didn't have the space. I am finally about to move into a new house, and when I do I intend to bring it over at some point, open it up and set it up.

Having said that, my game has also gone up in value, and I sometimes think about instead selling it and using that money to buy the exact same game, just not a NIB version of it. Just never see them come up for sale it seems, so I'm guessing the NIB will be mine

#25 8 years ago

Pretty lucky to have AMH and Full Throttle so local for you. GLWS

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Pretty lucky to have AMH and Full Throttle so local for you. GLWS

Yeah, I feel pretty lucky in that respect.

There is also a GB, RZ, TH, and SMVE all slated to be on route in Madison in the coming months! Exciting times for pinball in Madison area!

#27 8 years ago

If any distributors are reading this, I may be able to work out a trade for a cash plus future game deposit for the next Stern Pro game after GB (supposedly a SW from what I have been told, less interested in Elvira3 if that is next but still a possibility).

If Heighway is reading this and interested in this AMH then we could definately work out something for an Alien.

#28 8 years ago

You guys are missing the obvious solution. Hilton can divest the game to Teekee for $9000. Teekee can then flip the game for $12000 and some rich guy gets a limited production game. Everyone wins!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, I feel pretty lucky in that respect.
There is also a GB, RZ, TH, and SMVE all slated to be on route in Madison in the coming months! Exciting times for pinball in Madison area!

Wow. The operator in your area is AWESOME! I think you should buy him a beer!

Jaz

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I bought this AMH over a year ago with the plan to keep and play it and have been an early supporter of Spooky Pinball.

Ok,so sell for 6500 and give spooky pinball 2500 to further support.
Mike

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You guys are missing the obvious solution. Hilton can divest the game to Teekee for $9000. Teekee can then flip the game for $12000 and some rich guy gets a limited production game. Everyone wins!

I like how you think Russ!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Wow. The operator in your area is AWESOME! I think you should buy him a beer!

Jaz

good idea!

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Ok,so sell for 6500 and give spooky pinball 2500 to further support.
Mike

not a bad idea. I do ocassionally buy Ben a beer.

I am pretty sure Spooky is happy that I supported them early on, purchased 1 and 1/3 AMHs (part owner of the other one on route that is shared so others can check out the great things Spooky are doing), and gave them some money early on when things were getting started. I am guessing they would be happy with the resale value of AMH as they already made their $ on the intitial sale.

#35 8 years ago

a handful of trade offers but nothing has peaked my interest yet.

I500, Dr. Who, and DH are probably higher on the list.

Safe Cracker is also a possibility to come in as a trade.

Willing to work on cash difference a bit if a deal involves a trade I want and better condition game.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a handful of trade offers but nothing has peaked my interest yet.
I500, Dr. Who, and DH are probably higher on the list.
Safe Cracker is also a possibility to come in as a trade.
Willing to work on cash difference a bit if a deal involves a trade I want and better condition game.

Thought an Investment opportunity came up but now you are looking for trades too? Just come clean that you bought it with the sole purpose of flipping it. Most people can see through the BS around here anyways.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Thought an Investment opportunity came up but now you are looking for trades too? Just come clean that you bought it with the sole purpose of flipping it. Most people can see through the BS around here anyways.

Its truly emBEARassing.

#38 8 years ago

he's buying a bear?

#39 8 years ago

Your investment opportunity was buying 5,000+ shares of MRO 3 weeks ago at $5 and change. Keep the game.

Also, seriously. If $9 Freaking K is causing you to miss an investment opportunity then you aren't a very smart investor to begin with. And I'm sorry to make this post because I normally love your comments but I'm just not buying it. $9K isn't going to even get you to second base in any investment unless you truly have an insider lead on a penny stock. Why not say instead "I'm buying a house" or "I need the funds to send my daughter to Notre Dame" That would be credible. As it stands, your current reason for selling "isn't."

Love how you defend your credibility on keeping a new game in the box for nearly a year then talk about not speculating and loving the game. I'm glad we are all stupid enough to buy your intergalactic point.

Which leads us to our second issue, credibility.

I don't buy your investment reason, so why should I buy your reason for selling? Don't be like a politician and try to BS a BS'er. Just be honest and the game will sell. You're really wanting to get rid of this game for I500 and Safecracker? What's next? RZ for Congo or WPT??

You idiots have one of 150 machines of a highly sought after game. You couldn't put an original Ty Cobb baseball card up for sale and get it right.

#40 8 years ago

Hey, nothing wrong with WPT, well maybe the art...

#41 8 years ago

Pinball inbreeding- When an increasingly small group of pinheads with money falling out of their butts buy from and sell games to each other for ever increasing dollar amounts.

#42 8 years ago

^^ that was funny^^

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would have to pay $200 to have it transported to TPF, so asking $9200 if needing it brought to TPF.

HOLY SHIT! I would even offer free transportation... $3000 profit not enough for you? Not only are you now an evil flipper you're a GREEDY F'ING EVIL FLIPPER!

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

HOLY SHIT! I would even offer free transportation... $3000 profit not enough for you? Not only are you now an evil flipper you're a GREEDY F'ING EVIL FLIPPER!

download_(resized).jpgdownload_(resized).jpg

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

"Hilton"?
Lmao.

Yeah this dude whysnow is the epitome of price police.

Pin is over priced here.

Glwts though.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

looking for trades too?

partial trades will still get me where I want to be cash wise. I have other pins to sell/have already sold in the past 24hrs (just not on here as this place is the most fun for the high dollar stuff).

Quoted from eggbert52:

Why not say instead "I'm buying a house"

oddly enough my investment, is a house. I dont think it is anyone's business, but the opportunity is a second rental property in the exact same neighborhood as the one I bought last July. I was not planning to buy a second rental but the home owner specifically came to me and the price is right. Problem is that it is a cash purchase so I need a bit more to hit my mark. Getting closer and only ~4k away at this point of where I have to be. Any more will just go into the fix up fund.

I know some of you are big pimpers in the stock market, but I like my small investments to be in real hard goods and trying to make nice housing more affordable while also setting up my retirement nicely.

Quoted from smassa:

Just come clean that you bought it with the sole purpose of flipping it. Most people can see through the BS around here anyways.

I actually bought it with the full intent of keeping it and playing it. Plans sometimes change. If I bought it to flip, then I would have taken a feather out of teekees cap and waited. Putting it up for sale after the hottest Stern title goes on sale in 3 years is not the best timing if wanting a flip. It will still sell, but if it does not, then I am happy with that also. I am nearing my target with other sales so I would be perfectly fine if this game stays with me and I get the funds elsewhere.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

he's buying a bear?

I was thinking about a Bonobo. There is a local dude that has one for sale.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

You're really wanting to get rid of this game for I500 and Safecracker? What's next? RZ for Congo or WPT??

I am open to trades, but only looking for 1 game and the rest to be made up in cash.

I already own a congo, but great call as that being trade worthy. I would be open to getting a 2nd congo in partial trade as I still have someone I know looking to buy a congo outright so it would be an easy 3 way.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

just doing like you always tell me teekee, Starting at market price and take offers

last one sold for 9k plus 400 in shipping, so 9200 is even less. I know you are really mad that I did not start right at 9400.

aside: you need to work on your math and double check what the game actually cost originally. hint: addons and sales tax are easy to forget when you do OH math.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just doing like you always tell me teekee,

Its just funny that you don't do what you're always telling me and have told others. All your preaching and lectures and now this! LOL!

Hey, if you're going to be a hypocrite you might as well go all out... and you are!

So $9000 for the game, $200 to transport, $100 to help unload it or am I low?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2021 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.